S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where can u buy a power cage

im not gonna pay for shipping online and i have never seen them in stores before.
    New to boards, have read every article and every thread. Guys to listen to...
    Str8flexed, John Benz
    For PH info talk to BigBeen.

DONT UN-BAN YJ or K(SAME)

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd buy a quality one from elitefts.com it may cost more then your run of the mill cages but its pin holes are spaced and inch apart, it has high quality saftey pins, it has a large area in the box not like a normal box (you can hardly do box squats in them) and its wider then most cages for your sumo stance squats and deads then agian this is just my opnion as i have seen nearly 20 different types of cages
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Monte Cristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here are some examples to consider.
    There are many more on the net.

http://www.bigfitness.com/powerrack.html

http://www.adfit.com/detail.asp?product_id=WPR-78

http://www.fit-1.com/cgi-local/SoftC...htm?E+mystore5

http://www.net2fitness.com/power_rack.htm

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...mes.asp?cid=94
    go to Professional Line then click Combo Power Rack

This last is the one p0w3rlift3r is talking about, unfortuately
    the most expensive, but he is right-on about the desirability of
    depth space in a power cage for box squats. Also this would apply
    to inclines as in the cheaper cages you could not get a take off
    from the power cage if you could not get the bench deep enough into
    the cage.

The Yukon appeared to have the best
    depth of the cheaper ones.

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/92551.html

free shipping

in the pic you can see how much room you have between uprights
    Attached Images
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

baller205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how much did that cost u deciever, the one in the pic where ur squating?>
    No Matter How Good You Are Someone Is Always Better
    Check out fortifiediron.tk, great site for powerlifting routines, quotes, links, and great forum!!

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to fytnis store and order them, not many people actually have home gym, and it's isn't a good sold item so noone got them in stock just go to the front desk and ask if they take orders, i needed to order my squat rack to

Wildcat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Midian is right, outside of a few specialty fitness equipment dealers they are hard to find at retail but you can usually order something. Maybe some cheap Body by Jake or Weider junk at some of the larger sporting goods superstores. I have the Yukon large base power rack in my home gym and, outside a few minor annoyances, have been very happy with it. There's plenty of room in it to do wide stance box squats and inclines off the back uprights. The pins are rated for 800 pounds apiece. I ordered it from Alpha Fitness in Louisiana, $350 delivered. Also got the dip station and plate load lat attachment a few weeks after the rack, but I don't use the dip station much anymore ... got a power tower off Ebay. I have less than $700 in the rack, dip station, lat attachment, and power tower. There are pec dec and weight stack options for the Yukon rack, but I don't have them and am not going to get them. Before buying I strongly considered the Nautilus rack (runs around $500 from a local dealer) and the New York Barbells standard rack but ended up with the Yukon due to price, attachment options, holder style, and more work room.

This pic is identical to the rack, dip station, and lat attachment I have at home.
    Attached Images

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by baller205
    how much did that cost u deciever, the one in the pic where ur squating?>
    350 , and its free shipping

S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S_TRAIN_24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any sites where u can get a 300 lb weight set w/ free shipping??
    New to boards, have read every article and every thread. Guys to listen to...
    Str8flexed, John Benz
    For PH info talk to BigBeen.

DONT UN-BAN YJ or K(SAME)

nope.. if there is a sports authority they usually have them for about 130... i got mine for like 80$.... it was on sale for 99$ for christmas and got 20 % off cause of my friend