Thread: tendants.

insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tendants.

is there a way to make them stronger or something..
    i have a bad left shoulder.. it basicly falls out of place all the time.. i want to strengthen it.. i have seen a physio and he told me to do all these pointless exercises.. i think body building would be more apropiate.
    i dont lift heavy yet, i am try-ing for strength i guess atm.. but when it comes down to it, my left shoulder always feels weak and sore.. does glucosamine help it ?
    does any one think it will get better if i keep lifting ?

QuickWEIGHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuickWEIGHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lifting might help, but make sure to stretch it before your workout.

insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by QuickWEIGHT
    Lifting might help, but make sure to stretch it before your workout.
    i was doing side lateral raisers yesterday..
    the personal trainer told me to do them with my arms straight out..
    then yesterday a huge guy came up to me and told me to have my elbows in a right angle position.. or ill stretch my tendants?

pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't ever ignore the word of a professional to come on and let a bunch of amateurs cure you. The "pointless" exercises I'm sure are different stability and rotator cuff exercises that will definitely help you down the road. You won't be doing yourself any favors if you try to put up the building without laying the foundation. My advice is to do the exercises the doctor has given you, and if you feel the need then do some compound movements with light weight to get down the form.

Originally Posted by pdibby
    Don't ever ignore the word of a professional to come on and let a bunch of amateurs cure you. The "pointless" exercises I'm sure are different stability and rotator cuff exercises that will definitely help you down the road. You won't be doing yourself any favors if you try to put up the building without laying the foundation. My advice is to do the exercises the doctor has given you, and if you feel the need then do some compound movements with light weight to get down the form.
    the docter told me to keep doing the body building as it was heaps good for me, the chest press and shoulder press and stuff.. he said the weight wont matter with them, but he told me to do a few exercises that seem real pointless when i do them.. i use maybe 5 kg weights to do the exercises..