nikkita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow My "Screw everyone who made fun of me for being fat" journal

I've decided to start a journal to help keep me motivated.
    I am 6'2.5" and 188 pounds. Im roughly 20-22% body fat and a 37 inch navel.

My short term goal is to be 15% bf by christmas and my long term goal is to be 10% by feb.

Im currently doing rippetoes and 30-40 min of cardio 3x a week plus 2 hours of karate two times a week.

Heres what i ate today

whole low fat cinamom bagel(bad i know) and protein shake for breakfast.

natural peanut butter on whole grain bread as a snack

can of tuna and green beans for lunch

chicken breast deli meat on whole wheat with dijon mustard for snack

oatmeal with whey for dinner(was lazy)

then after karate at 7-9 i had a whey shake with natural peanut butter for my last meal.

i will post some pictures in the next few days and update the journal hopefully every day but not always cause i may get to busy with homework and that kind of stuff
    Goal is to be 10-14% BF by june 8th

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

good for you

Originally Posted by nikkita
    I've decided to start a journal to help keep me motivated.
    I am 6'2.5" and 188 pounds. Im roughly 20-22% body fat and a 37 inch navel.

My short term goal is to be 15% bf by christmas and my long term goal is to be 10% by feb.

Im currently doing rippetoes and 30-40 min of cardio 3x a week plus 2 hours of karate two times a week.

Heres what i ate today

whole low fat cinamom bagel(bad i know) and protein shake for breakfast.

natural peanut butter on whole grain bread as a snack

can of tuna and green beans for lunch

chicken breast deli meat on whole wheat with dijon mustard for snack

oatmeal with whey for dinner(was lazy)

then after karate at 7-9 i had a whey shake with natural peanut butter for my last meal.

i will post some pictures in the next few days and update the journal hopefully every day but not always cause i may get to busy with homework and that kind of stuff

Good for you I love the name of this thread stick with it and tell them screw off for me lol good luck.

slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribed!!! Look forward to seeing your results.

WhiteLotus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteLotus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteLotus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep eating your greens, good luck!

Sorry for the no updates lately, my modem was messed up and i had to get a new one but didn't get around to it till yesterday.

anyways im happy to report im down a pound and a half as well as .5" on my navel and fridays workout went realy well, very focused. this weekend i had some friends over so i kinda cheated a bit but nothing horibble. I hope that tommorow is the start of another week like this one

Originally Posted by heathershubby
    Good for you I love the name of this thread stick with it and tell them screw off for me lol good luck.
    Oh i will...

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL

My first thought when I read the title was "that sure might be an awful lot of sex."

Good luck. I'll be rooting for ya!

Smitno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the title of this thread also. I see you are in the contest with me and I also noticed that we have similiar workouts planned (all except the Karate).

Good luck to you bro.

/subscribed

My pictures are now up in the fall fat loss contest so if you wanna see em' there on the 2nd page i think

Originally Posted by Smitno
    Love the title of this thread also. I see you are in the contest with me and I also noticed that we have similiar workouts planned (all except the Karate).

Good luck to you bro.

/subscribed
    Good luck to you to in the contest you'll do well

Today i have Karate at 7 pm til' 9 pm, and my diet seems to be going good still except for a small candy today and two of my friends french fries and gravy. I was wondering if doing my workout today as well as karate or should i hold off of the workout?

well, i decided to do the workout after karate and it went very well, i was again very focused.
    Here's what i ate today:
    morning- natural pb sandwitch on whole grain
    snack- low fat bagel(i know its not the greatest)
    lunch-chicken breast
    snack: Another pb sandwich
    pwo shake(whey,skim milk,pb)

Oh yea i had oatmeal and whey for dinner(needed somthin fast)

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the title so Im definetly subsribed to this, good luck Im sure you'll get to where you want to be

panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck with the transformation. I will be tuned in to your thread
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"

"if you didn't have any bad workouts, then you would never have good ones either"- TwinPeak

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me I can. All the way." -Jack Bauer

rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

Nice title! Im in the same boat with you and hope to be wowing everyone by Christmas. Good luck
    "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool."

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    See that you are subscribbed to the competition. Good luck

and yes. love the title. So subscribed

today is a rest day and im kinda enjoying it. its kinda nice to not run or lift but i meay be enjoying it to much. although i have eaten similar to yesterday, i had two diet cokes,not much water, and a couple of chocolates. i feel as though im slacking way to much and its almost angering.

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should cut out pop all together and try to drink a lot of water after you eat, it helps rid of the toxins when you pee.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Your doing great

HEY keep up the good work your doing great and I 2 am in the transformation contest so I wish you good luck although I think it is the hard work your putting in and not luck thats going to transform you into the new you.

P.S> what style of martial arts (karate ) do you study??

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey nikkita it has been 9 days since you updated your Journal.

Waddup. hope you are still keeping up with your diet and workout plan.

Also, you did not post any of the measurements and pictures for the contest transformation. Hope you still intend to keep at it.

cawiau

Thumbs up Back !!!!!!!!

wow its been a while but im back and ready to get to ten percent. I dont really know what happened first computer died then i just kinda gave up on doin the journal.(I know i know poor excuse) then to top it all off i just kinda quit eating good and doing any sorta cardio, although i still lifted the occasional weights. Anyways Like it says, im back so i will hopefully be posting most days. If not well all hope is lost.. jk.

Oh yeah my diet consists of this:
    6:30-OAtmeal with protein shake powder-water Vitamins fish pill
    7:30- yogurt
    10:00- can of tuna-water
    11:30- All natural PB on whole grain bread,carrots and celery or a fruit, - water
    1:30- salad with garlic dressing
    3:00 - water, protein shake
    6:00 - Dinner Some sort of lean protein and a fat(No carbs) water
    7:30 - work out
    8:40 - pwo shake
    10:00- cottage cheese, milk, or yogurt, or tblspn of peanut butter

and i am gonna start riptoes again. Wish me luck .... again

oh yeah and an update on my stats- still 6'2
    -navel is now 35.5(woot)
    -arms around 14.2 inches
    -bodyfat im assuming is a bit lower
    since i have more deffinition in forearms and more vascularity, also more deffinition in pecks.
    - my weight is now 193 so I suppose this is good cause of my smaller waist and more vascularity/deff.
    i want to post some pics up but cant right now due to no camera but they may come soon.

I appolagize for how messy lookin this post is and look for an update on friday but could come as late as saturday depending on what im doing

oh yeah and to heathershubby the style is RENSHIKAN its basicaly ****o ryu and chito ryu we study aspects from both and it is headed by sensei Aktagawa( i just slaughtered his name lol). There is your 7 month later reply if u are still around.
    Last edited by nikkita; 05-04-2007 at 12:43 AM.

Thumbs up

really good day today nutrition was great and workout was pretty good. Made me sweat on the deadlifts.

Bench - 170 3x5
    squat - 200 3x5
    deadlifts 240 - 1x5

all lifts had 3 warm up sets

cant wait till sundays work out

Its been a while lol

well today i didnt have a great diet, didnt eat nothin bad just didnt eat according to meal plan but tomorrow is a new day But work out was Awsome. Ripptoes FTW