madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl-Drol XT log for Madforce

Hi,

I'm 39, weigh between 160-170 depending on the day of the week and the scale and I'm between 5'-9" and 5'-11", depending on which convenience store I'm robbing (credit Ron White for that joke). I have never weighed more than 175 at my prime, and when I don't work out I drop to 155 in no time. I've been working out since I was 15, but in the past five years it has been on/off. I will turn 40 in Feb. and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life. I work-out M-F from 11-12:30 and follow it with lunch, BCAA's and Size-On! I was taking Muscle Milk 2-3 times a day but I've notice my gut was really packing it on, so I've cut out the MM and will stick to Whey Protein only.

It will be a 10/20/20 cycle and then a four week PCT using 75/50/25/25 Rebound XT. I'll split the dosage during weeks 2-3.

40 minutes prior to workout I have a NO Xplode (which, btw, is an incredible laxative!) and some BCAAs.

Diet - I really don't count calories or carbs...I just eat healthy, which means lots of chicken, rice, steamed veggies, occasional red meat, fish. I will allow one meal a week to be junk, but only to a limit. By junk, I mean thin crust pizza, or enchiladas with cheese, etc. I will NEVER eat McDonald's, Burger King, etc.

Cycle:

Morning
    • Methyl-Drol 10mg
    • Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    • Perfect Cycle (2)
    • CoQ10 – 50mg
    • Policosinol- 10mg
    • Fish Oil- 1000mg

Noon
    • Pantothenic Acid – 500mg
    • Size On
    • BCAA

Evening
    • Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    • Perfect Cycle (2)

PCT:

Morning
    • Rebound XT 25mg
    • Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    • Perfect Cycle (2)
    • CoQ10 – 50mg
    • Policosinol- 10mg
    • Fish Oil- 1000mg

Noon
    • Rebound XT 25mg
    • Pantothenic Acid- 500mg
    • Size On
    • BCAA

Evening
    • Rebound XT 25mg
    • Perfect Cycle (2)
    • Red Yeast Rice 1200mg

I'm thinking of add Retain to my PCT.

Here's the log so far...I'll update it each day Mon-Fri.

18-Sep Chest. 80lb dumbbells 6x, incredible pump, lots of energy. Probably the NOX. Followed up with Size-On!

19-Sep Back. Not very strong today, body weight 165lbs (according to the gym scale)…my weight fluctuates +/-5lbs a day!! Went to bed weighing 172 (according to home scale, which is an expensive, good quality scale that self-zeros itself to insure accurate readings). Appetite is way up…eating a lot more. Had a weird burning sensation in my face after taking morning supps, but that didn't last more than 20 minutes. I used to have a V-shaped back and was very strong. Today, it's all gone and I can't seem to get the pump I used to on my lats. I hope to change that by end of Nov. (at least to feel the pump).

20-Sep Legs. Very strong today! Felt awesome and gave it a good 1.5 hours. Mood was horrible all day...very agitated and wanted to just tell the world to FO! I hope I feel better tomorrow.

21-Sep Arms. Legs don't hurt at all from yesterday's workout…wtf??? I blasted my legs! Arm workout was ok - couldn't seem to get a good pump going. I wore a sleeveless shirt and I think that de-motivated me…seems the more I look at my arms, the smaller they got. Strength was normal...no stronger or weaker than I've usually been. If anything, I'd say I was a bit weak today. Body weight was 170lb this morning...I'm usually ~ 162lb in the mornings, so I believe the Size-On, Muscle Milk and extra meals are helping! I feel "thicker" overall. Attitude was great, very happy. Maybe I'm bi-polar???

22-Sep Shoulders. Legs never got sore. WTH??? Blasted shoulders today. No stronger than usual, but I did a few more extra exercises. Body weight said 170 on the gym scale which is about 5lbs lighter than my home scale (gym scale usually says 163-166). I wish I was half-as big as I feel right now! I don't want to be one of those guys that walks around like he's huge (you know the type), so I've gone to wearing XL t-shirts and baggy work-out pants to I can focus on the work-out and not on the mirrors (plenty of time to do that at home). So far zero side affects from the cycle...in fact, I believe the weight I'm gaining is probably 99% due to the Size-On!, muscle milk and extra food. Last two nights I have slept like a rock...morning came WAY too soon! Attitude was great today!

25-Sep Chest. 80lbs dumbbells 6x, great pump. No stronger than last week, but gym scales said 172lbs. I think most of the weight so far is just fat from Muscle Milk. I won't use MM unless I know I'll be burning some serious calories that day (e.g. yard work). Switched to Whey protein with bananas and pineapple.

26-Sep Arms. Triceps seems stronger, biceps no stronger. Body weight is stuck at 171lb. Oddly enough, I'm feeling happier and more calm, which is very strange because I'm normally a real moody prick.

27-Sep Legs. Legs are much stronger! Hack squats (ALL the way down) used to be a 45 and 25 on each side (this is very steep hack squat). Today it was 45-45-25 per side ALL the way down. On to smith machine squats I had 45-45-10 on each side and went all the way down until my legs formed a 90.

I'll update each day with progress. So far, 1.5 weeks into the cycle I'm up about 5lbs in body weight and my legs and triceps are stronger...no other body parts have increased in strength.

I'm beginning to believe the gains I've achieved so far are due to the extra food, protein shakes and Size-On! I'm not getting the results I've read about like others that have taken Superdrol (and I've read the Methy-drol XT is the same as SD...). Maybe it's still too early, but being that I'm half-way through the cycle I'm beginning to have my doubts about this stuff.
    Last edited by madforce; 09-27-2006 at 12:08 PM.

madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    28-Sept:
    BW: 173lbs
    Exercise: Upper/lower back. Workout started bad due to being weak on pull-ups. I also think if I drink one more Size-On! I'm going to throw-up until next Tuesday. This is by far the nastiest, more horrible tasting junk I've ever had. I was sick to my stomach most of my workout thanks to drinking this while working out. As soon as I refilled my bottle with water I started feeling better.

I had a good pump today and for the first time in a looooong time I actually felt like I had lats again. Strength was up as well. Overal I am getting thicker as I can see it in the mirror and feel it when I move around. No side affects at all (except for two days of a horrendous back pain that I've heard about. Holy ---- did that hurt...made me walk like an old man (I'm 39, but could pass for 27 - I look/act MUCH younger than I am).

As a side note:
    I changed my PCT to add 6oxo and DHEA along with the Rebound XT. So many people are telling me to use Nolva and Clomid but I just don't feel comfortable buying these items on line (words like "clone" and "not for human use" make me nervous. I'm sure it's all to protect themselves, but call me paranoid...I'm only going to buy supps that are legal in the sense that they're readily available from just about any supp dealer). Also, if Rebound XT, 6oxo and DHEA can't bring my test production back to normal then there is something seriously wrong here. But what do I know...

FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by madforce
    As a side note:
    I changed my PCT to add 6oxo and DHEA along with the Rebound XT. So many people are telling me to use Nolva and Clomid but I just don't feel comfortable buying these items on line (words like "clone" and "not for human use" make me nervous. I'm sure it's all to protect themselves, but call me paranoid...I'm only going to buy supps that are legal in the sense that they're readily available from just about any supp dealer). Also, if Rebound XT, 6oxo and DHEA can't bring my test production back to normal then there is something seriously wrong here. But what do I know...
    Good for you! The whole "SERM-only" argument is weak at best when it comes to short and medium-length oral cycles.

FYI, tribulus and fenugreek stimulate LH production, and are a good ancillary supplement for PCT. You might add these in during PCT for kicks.

I am subscribing to this log. FYI, I am presently doing a slightly more exotic cycle. My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=914655

I'll be following this closely. Nice to see another 30-something hitting it hard. Good luck!

fitmanjack -

Are you sure you want to mess with that sostenol-250? That is a serious stack that could damage your body. Read this:

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/forum/fo...?TID=3677&PN=1

FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The truth is, most of the liver toxicity stuff is pretty exaggerated. Support supplementation must be spot-on, however.

We'll see when I get my final bloodwork done 2 weeks after PCT.

Question

How are you holding up, MadForce?
    "To argue with a man who has renounced the faculty of reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

"Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherf*cker." - Lloyd Bonifide

Originally Posted by FitManJack
    How are you holding up, MadForce?
    I'm doing well, thanks. Body weight was 174.5lb this morning when I got out of bed, so I'm gaining weight. Body (overall) feels "fuller" and tight. My legs are growing and getting really strong.

Friday workout was shoulders and I got the 70lbs dumbbells on the military press for 7 reps, up 4 reps from two weeks ago.

I may extend the cyle an extra weight depening on how week three goes...seems a three week cycle is awefully short.

I'll hit chest tomorrow...may change up the workout because my chest needs work.

I may extend the cyle an extra week depening on how week three goes...seems a three week cycle is awefully short.
    That might be a good idea. Base your decision on how you feel and if you are still gaining. If you are still gaining rapidly with few or no sides, extend to 4 or 5 weeks. Why stop the bus too early?

The three week cycle idea was the brainchild of those trying to balance the gains / sides ratio. For many people, three-week cycles are ideal. Many of us do not experience any real side effects, or the sides we do experience are very managable, while the gains are continuous into week 4 and beyond.

Next week is week 4 of my cycle, and I'll at least finish through week 5 and perhaps do a 6th week depending on how I feel and if I am still making rapid gains. I'll keep my support supplementation spot-on and rest a lot.

Keep after it!
    "To argue with a man who has renounced the faculty of reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Oct. 02, did legs, very strong. Gained another pound today in body weight. Went up to 45lb-45lb-25lb plates on each side of the Smith machine for deep squats and pulled off 10 reps. For the first time in my life I can see my legs growing, and the strength increases are almost comical. Hack squats were strong as well!

Oct. 03, chest day. I haven't done bench press in ages because it's always been such a weak exercise for me it's embarrassing (185lb maybe for 3 reps if I'm lucky). I normally do all dumbbells on chest day, but I figured it was time to change it up. When I was 25 years YOUNG it was an easy set of 185lbs x 10 reps, but that that was 15 years ago. Anyhow, I decided to do bench today and it went like this:

135lbs x 20 reps (an EASY 20 reps...it literally felt like 50lbs)
    185lbs x 10 reps
    205lbs x 6 reps
    225lbs x 2 reps

Incline bench saw 185lbs for 3 reps on the fourth set. At this point I had to laugh. I haven't been this strong in 15 years. I can't wait to do chest again.

My diet (and appetite) has really taken off! I'm eating 5-6 times a day and doing two high protein shakes as well. Between my increased diet, NO Xplode, Size-On and the supps this program is working well for me. This morning I was 175lbs. My goal is to see 180lbs in the morning on a consistant basis. I think I cut a few pounds because my belly is shrinking down a bit (it was getting ridiculously big, mostly in part to Muscle Milk (imo is total crap)).

Anyhow, tomorrow is arms day. Can't wait to blast them.

Thumbs up

Good job on bench! I had a similar episode last night...I hadn't pressed over 300 in many months due to a battle with shoulder tendonitis. Last night after some heavy bench work I got 300 on a medium-close grip press! *AWESOME*

The Methyl Masterdrol really seems to be kicking in. I'm in my second week of including it in my Halodrol cycle and it has greatly accelerated the gains. Glad to hear you're experiencing that too.

Do you feel that the Methyl Masterdrol really puts you in a zone in the gym? I'm usually pretty focused, but even more so now that I'm on the MM.

Take care, let us know how arm day goes!

Yes, the Methydrol is really putting me in a zone. Arms yesterday went well. On skull crushers I blew away my work-out partner (he's 205, I'm 175). I had 90lb on the curl bar while he had 65lbs. We both started at 65lb and I just kept going up up up, thinking my gawd, when is this going to start feeling heavy???

The bicep workout went well, also. The pump was incredible and of course strength was up (doing the 50lb dumbells on seated curls for 6 reps).

I'm leaving in 15 minutes to do my back workout...I'll post results tonight or tomorrow.

All-in-all, 2.5 weeks into this program and I've gained 10lbs, lost some fat and the strength is going up on each workout. No side affects what-so-ever.

...No side affects what-so-ever.
    So how's that extra week sounding now? ;o)

Be glad you are among those who don't really manifest a lot of side effects. Some guys break out in sweats, become pimple factories and show signs of roid rage on 20mg of Masterdrol.

Feels nice to throw on the heavy weight while your partner stares in disbelief...

Well I'm two days away from completing week three...at this point my body is not putting on any more weight. In fact, I went to bed at 177 and woke up at 174. I seem to be dead-stuck at 175 and I just can't eat any more food!! Overall my shape has changed (lost flab and really tightened up). I crashed yesterday and had three corn-dogs, a coke and baked potoato for dinner...I just didn't have it in me to make another high-protein meal (wife has been out of town all week and I have a 2.5 year old daughter to take care of...she takes all my energy in the evening).

I still don't know if I'll try to go one more week or if I'll start the PCT on Monday...I'm really curious as to what the test booster is going to do for me. I hope to *at least* retain what I've accomplished so far. What has been your experience when runnign the PCT? Or, what should I expect? I will run it for four weeks and then stop everything but the NOX and Protein for 90 days.

BTW, my brother-in-law (38 years old) is on his second cycle of Superdrol (he stocked up) and he has exploded in size and strength. He also has had zero side affects. I think these designer supps are much safer to the older crowd. A buddy in the gym uses (the REAL) Halodrol-50 and only Novadex-XT and he has big gains and zero sides (and he's 33).

BTW, I did my back workout yesterday and again was very strong (for me). I was up about 30lbs on the cable pull downs and jumped up 20lbs on the dumbbell lawnmower starts. I'm heading out now to do shoulders...I'll post results tonight.

And, congrats to you on benching 300lbs. That is awesome!

Oct 6 - did shoulders, wasn't any stronger than normal. I think Friday's is a bad day for shoulders because I'm pretty much wiped out by the end of the week. Also, my head wasn't into it on this day.

Decided to run one more week on the Methyl-drol before starting the PCT, so on to week four.

Oct 9 - did legs today, very heavy. Strength was about the same, but for some reason the weights felt really heavy. I've been hitting my legs REALLY hard for the past six weeks (three on cycle) and I'm seeing some gains, so I'm really motivated.

Oct 10 - body weight now 176-178. I did chest today (dumbells, incline dumbbells, inclinde barbell, flys, and two cable exercises. Now for the good news...I hit the 100lb dumbbells for three clean reps on the flat dumbbells. I knew it was going to be a good day when my first set (60lb x 12) went up like they were 30lb dumbbells. I had a big smile after doing the 100lbs! I have NEVER been able to do the 100lbs, even at my prime when I was 25. I am a big believer in this program I laid out.

Last Friday (Oct 6) I took some pictures to compare to the pictures I took on Sept 18th when I started this cycle. Wow - the difference is very pleasing (and a bit sad when I see how bad I looked when I started). The shape of my body has REALLY changed. I'll take more pictures again in two weeks.

DJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking forward to seeing your pct without a SERM. I also believe that low dosage cycle dont need a serm...

How goes it?

Red face

Madforce, how goes the PCT? You holdin' up okay?

PCT is going well. My limbido is completely gone! Has been for the past three weeks. Other than that, so side affects. I'm on week two of the PCT.

Strength-wise, I went up on everything. Body weight is now 181lbs...nice increase from the normal 163-165 I usually weigh. I'm surprised that I haven't lost any size or strength yet now that the cycle ended...we'll see how it is in the next few weeks.

I had to cut back on the food intake because my belly is getting big. As soon as the cycle ended my appetite went down. On cycle I was always hungry.

And here's the weird thing...I feel small! I always said if I could just weigh 180 I'd be happy. BS! I'm there now, the before and after pictures tell the story, yet I still feel skinny!

My legs REALLY grew (first time ever). I'm now squatting 315lb x 10 on the smith machine (which is a lot considering I have a herniated disk in my lower back and squatting has never been a strong spot for me...I can't go any heavier without risking further injury).

My legs have always been skinny, so if nothing else, this cycle got me out of the skinny legs rut and now I'm extremely motivated to hit them every Monday.

How is your cycle going?

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey congrats on your accomplishments thus far. Take advantage of this cycle and remember to stay safe. It’s good that you can do so much weight on the smith machine with that herniated disc. I’m sure that it must get sketchy at times.

Oct 27 - finished second week of PCT and all is well. I added 17-HD and Tribulus to the PCT and I'm loving it! I read a lot of bad stuff about 17-HD, but for me it's really helping me move some weight! I got 105lb dumbbells on the flat bench this week, and shoulders...well, I got the 70lbs 6x today!

Here's a before and after picture of work in progress. My back still needs work, but you can see a nice improvement in five weeks! Body weight is now 180lbs. Wooh ho! For the past 10 years I've been stuck at 165lbs, so a nice 15lb body mass increase has me on cloud nine!

Also, my arms look better than the picture...must be the pose that is making them look "weak".
    Attached Images

Bulking All Day Every Day TUnit's Avatar
    TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Wow! Huge difference. Definitely noticable. Props on the gains.

Oct 30th - I hit legs today, changed up my routine just a tad. Hit Smith machine as follows:

135 x 20
    185 x 10
    225 x 20
    275 x 10
    315 x 6

I stopped at 6 reps on 315 because I had a lot more exercises to hit.

Hack squat machine (plate = 45lbs)
    1 plate per side x 20
    1 plate + 25lbs per side = 10
    2 plates per side x 10
    2 plate + 25 per side x 10
    3 plates per side x 10

At this point I have done 126 reps just for quads...I had a major pump going.

Hit extentions, hams and many calves exercises. My calves are non-existant...strong as hell, but small as hell. Poor genetics I guess.

Body weight 178lb per gym scale; 181 per home scale. I need to shed a few pounds from my mid-section. Here's why: my wife bought two BIG bags of Halloween candy and I tore into them like a junkie lookin' for fix. 100Grand, Baby Ruth and Twix bars. For gawds sake woman don't temp me like that!! I was eating 6-7 a night with a tall glass of milk. Yeah, I know it's stupid, but after eating nothing but healthy grub for the past six weeks I fell off the wagon. I mean we're talking the good stuff here, no Milky Ways or those skinny-ass Nestle bars. Anyhow, I've regained control of myself and haven't touched a candy bar in four days...the neighbor kids will appreciate that. Anyhow...I need to ride the bike to burn some fat, so at night after I give my daugher her bath and my wife is putting her to sleep I'll ride my exercise bike for 20 minutes with a calculated target heart rate of 108bpm to burn some fat. I have a really nice bike that was expensive...maybe it's time to start using it again.

Strength is still really good - I can't wait for my next cycle now that I feel more educated and know what to expect. FitManJack has been kind enough to share a lot of knowledge with me and I feel my next PCT will better planned.

All-in-all, if you do your homework and start out easy (meaning on the dosage), you can really make some progress with these programs. One bottle of methyl-drol is good for two cycles for me! And I bought 2 bottles of it, plus two bottles of phera-plex (basically the same thing).

I rambled on today...must be still on a high from the 17HD! Thanks for reading...take care.

Oct 27 - finished second week of PCT and all is well. I added 17-HD and Tribulus to the PCT and I'm loving it! I read a lot of bad stuff about 17-HD, but for me it's really helping me move some weight! I got 105lb dumbbells on the flat bench this week, and shoulders...well, I got the 70lbs 6x today!

Here's a before and after picture of work in progress. My back still needs work, but you can see a nice improvement in five weeks! Body weight is now 180lbs. Wooh ho! For the past 10 years I've been stuck at 165lbs, so a nice 15lb body mass increase has me on cloud nine!

Also, my arms look better than the picture...must be the pose that is making them look "weak".

AMAZING progress, madforce. Your body looks completely different! Your traps really popped out.

I'm glad the 17-HD and tribulus is working for you. I love the combination.

FMJ

Originally Posted by FitManJack
    AMAZING progress, madforce. Your body looks completely different! Your traps really popped out.

FMJ
    Thanks! I have a skinny neck, so I focus a lot on the traps to give me some size up top. Being I wear very loose clothing, having good traps helps show off the body and gives you that "yes, I workout" look without appearing like you're trying to show off.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Damn! Awesome progress man... leaned out quite a bit and it looks like your arms, chest, and traps got bigger.

Final update

OK, so it's been two months since I've updated my log. Sorry for the delay, but life's been very hectic.

Where to begin. Well, at the peak of my cycle I was 186lbs...a nice 16lb gain in six weeks. As anyone should guess, nobody puts on 16lbs of muscle in six weeks...where'd it all go? Right to my frickin' gut! Sure, I gained some size overall, but I REALLY packed it on in my stomach. It was so bad I couldn't even suck in my gut to make it look flat, which was really embarrassing. My wife made repeated comments that I looked terrible. Let's face it, you can have big arms, chest, etc. and look good, but if your stomach is big you just look like a slob.

I slowly began to get really upset and depressed because I ate very healthy diet and yet looked like I was eating McDonald's every night. As luck would have it, I got a nasty stomach virus and was sick for five days, and during that time I ate water, water and let's see, uh, more water. When I finally recovered I was 170lbs and my stomach was flat and ripped!

Where does that leave me now? Right back to where I frickin' started, damnit! I lost all the gains I had made, trying to wrap up a major product launch for Windows Vista and the holiday season has made it impossible to get to the gym. I haven't been in the gym since early November. I guess the silver lining is that my system has been thoroughly flushed...no supps, no creatine, no NOTHING for almost two months now. Once I get back in the gym, I should see incredible gains with nothing more than Creatine.

I plan to hit the gym again in mid Jan, but this time I won't power eat because (as always with me), most goes to my gut. I'd rather be 170lbs and ripped than 185lbs and "fat" (as my wife called me).

So to summarize, the methydrol worked great for the strength, but since my diet chance so drastically when on the cycle I can't really say for certain how much was the methyldrol, the added food, or the placebo effect. Will I do it again? Probably, but I'll time it better for summer time and I won't power-eat again. Next time my goal will be to just firm/cut up rather than bloat up.
    Last edited by madforce; 12-19-2006 at 07:53 AM.