AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can someone direct me to full body workout program?

Since working two jobs and the birth of my son my time is limited for working out. I dont care about being a big meathead anymore I am over that phaze I just want to stay fit and toned.

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)

AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cheers!

Registered User comebakthursday's Avatar
    comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rippetoe for beginners(18 months or under). 5x5 for intermediate.
    Semper Fidelis.

msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamJames
    Since working two jobs and the birth of my son my time is limited for working out. I dont care about being a big meathead anymore I am over that phaze I just want to stay fit and toned.
    here is what im gonna be trying.

FULL BODY ROUTINE

No its fine to hit the body part more than once a week, no ITS OPTIMAL. Anyways I didn't like the way you ordered your exercises, I posted this in the past, and for full bodies this is what im advocating:

Day 1:
    Squats 5x5 ramped to top set
    Incline DB bench 3x8
    Pullups 3x8 (weighted)
    Dips/CG BP 2x8
    *core work

Day 3:
    Deadlift 5x5 ramped to top set
    Military Press 3x8
    Barbell Rows 3x5 ramped to top set
    *core work

Day 5:
    Squats 5x5 (sets across with weight of 3rd set on day 1)
    Flat bb bench 1x5 90% of 5rm, 1x3 90% of 1rm, 1x1 95-100% of 1rm
    Yates Rows 4x10 (sets across, 80% of 10rm)
    Dips 2x8
    *core work

you can sub in power cleans in stead of the rows on one of the days. And if your goal is power you can switch the '5x5' to '3x3'……..also…(weighted hypers, ab work, stability work, supermans, pull throughs, very light good mornings etc.)