Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry A guy threatened me today!!!

I was at the gym this morning. A new guy approached at the Gym. he was pretty big and had a few chaps with him. He was like 6'2" and would be weighing like 200 pounds. He began passing comments on my form. I retaliated and asked him what was his problem. We had a quarrel and he overpowered me. Later he catched me outside the gym and threatened that he would deal with me soon and that he had a criminal record. He said he would come tomorrow again and screw me up. What do u guys advice me to do? I am worried and angry both at the same time.

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eagleseye
    I was at the gym this morning. A new guy approached at the Gym. he was pretty big and had a few chaps with him. He was like 6'2" and would be weighing like 200 pounds. He began passing comments on my form. I retaliated and asked him what was his problem. We had a quarrel and he overpowered me. Later he catched me outside the gym and threatened that he would deal with me soon and that he had a criminal record. He said he would come tomorrow again and screw me up. What do u guys advice me to do? I am worried and angry both at the same time.
    id "advice" you to go back to the gym tomorrow...how old are you? is he alot older than you? if he is then he prob wont do ****...(what 25 yo beats on a 15yo?)

forgettaboutitttt!
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Talk to the gym owners. or if it gets to out of hand call the police.
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eagleseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow

Originally Posted by justinbrown
    id "advice" you to go back to the gym tomorrow...how old are you? is he alot older than you? if he is then he prob wont do ****...(what 25 yo beats on a 15yo?)

forgettaboutitttt!
    I am 19 and he was like 24 i think

Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if hes a lot bigger than u are this is what u do, u go to the bank or almost any store with $5 and u get a roll of nickles and put them in your hand and make a nice fist and lay him the **** out!
    F*ck Genetics!

Treat every single set like it is your last set.
    Treat every single rep like your life depends on it.
    Train with an intensity that scares the sh!t out of every person in your path.
    Train Like a Barbarian!

Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bartholomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i smell booooolcheet

insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stab the ****.

jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah not a bad idea, lol how does that work though? iv herd that holding a object in your fist makes a stronger punch, but never tryed.. used to do it with lighters.. lol didnt make much of a difference?

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jayjace
    yeah not a bad idea, lol how does that work though? iv herd that holding a object in your fist makes a stronger punch, but never tryed.. used to do it with lighters.. lol didnt make much of a difference?

NO NO...get the quarters right...but put it in a sock then when he comes close swing that sock at his head..BOOOO...he'll be out cold...wrap up the quarters real tight..make sure the sock is kinda long

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You Win Some You Lose Some, But You Live To Fight Another Day.

You bring a weapon you might not come back bro.

Trust me on this, ok.

I know a guy who did'nt come back.
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bring some band aids, bring a sharp knife, or if you have any swords or guns at home bring that, dont use them unless he like brings like a dagger or something, but you could also just call police instead and say someone threatened to bash your or kill you...

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry for being flippant, but who gets in a fight over form anyways?
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    NO NO...get the quarters right...but put it in a sock then when he comes close swing that sock at his head..BOOOO...he'll be out cold...wrap up the quarters real tight..make sure the sock is kinda long
    haha thats fookin hilarious, that made me lol.

im with One Man Army, beat the mofo with a sock!

But on a serious note, still go, some loser bragging about his supposed criminal record is most likely just some wanker piece of **** picking on people when he has his mates around him.

Just go, dont back down, and if it gets serious, talk to the gym people or seek out higher authority.

GL bro
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) covladjord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You all talk bout these weapons but you are forgetting he is in a gym. Why not use a plate to wrap round his head? Maybe even a pole used for cables? The possibilities are endless

tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tom08101988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he has a "criminal record"....but for what?

Maybe he spat in public - that's a criminal offence you know :O:O

"oh noes!! he got busted for spitting!!! OMGS IM SCARED".

Everyone saying to bring knives and hit him with socks with quarters...just wait until he's squating or deadlifting and kick him hard in the spine. His back will snap in half.

HA.

whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatthe1267 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tom08101988
    he has a "criminal record"....but for what?

Maybe he spat in public - that's a criminal offence you know :O:O

"oh noes!! he got busted for spitting!!! OMGS IM SCARED".

Everyone saying to bring knives and hit him with socks with quarters...just wait until he's squating or deadlifting and kick him hard in the spine. His back will snap in half.

HA.
    ohh i get it and when hes on the ground stab him with the knive good thinking Tom .

Prince_Rabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    carry something with you, knife or something sharp.. my hunch is he wouldnt come near you if you had it. Might not even see him again

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont back down, go to the gym tommorow and be a man..
    This one's for you baby

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL I 2nd that

GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by The_One77
    I'm with you on this one. All jokes aside, if i walked back in that gym this soon after i got threatened like that i'd be packing a pistol in my gym bag. If you see the mother coming for you, simply walk to the locker room, put on a big black coat and stick your hands in your pockets.

GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GringoGuapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gogz
    LOL I 2nd that
    lmao, yeah that'll work, no matter what kind of gorilla head he got

Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bring all your friends. Beat the **** out of him and drop a dumbbell on his head.

Originally Posted by Thunderjason
    Bring all your friends. Beat the **** out of him and drop a dumbbell on his head.
    hehe the headlines? "280lb PowerLifter Gets the **** Beat out of Him by 14 Unidentified Midgets"

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He sounds like a moron. Go and get your dad or an older brother to kick his head in.

EDIT:Anyone that tells you that they have a criminal record before hand, is a bigger moron and probably havnt. Go there and if he tries showing you up, show him up with the fact hes telling everyone about his record.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

tonybosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

yeh, go back to the gym

as a part of my Legal Studies course im doin at school, (2nd last yr of High School) we had to go visit Barwon Prison (for those who dont know its one of only a couple of Maxium Security prisons in Australia) and if he was serious about his criminal record, he wouldnt be out of jail yet, hes just a tosser out lookin for attention

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agree...I don't belong here cause I'm on the wrong side of 30, but in hindsight, unless you keep standing up to him it'll get worse. Even if you have to punch him in the face, and he takes you down again, he'll know that your'e gonna punch him in the face every time he tries to mess w/ you and he'll stop. ALL A BULLY UNDERSTANDS IS A PUNCH IN THE FACE...

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed.

Seriously though, you said he had a few friends with him, and that already makes him a goon for needing friends to bully someone 5 years younger than him. And the fact that he's bragging about his criminal record makes him a complete moron. If he actually does have a record he most likley wont do crap because he knows all you have to do is press charges and hes in deep **** all over again. This guy is a moron, dont be afraid of him and if you are worried, just take a roll of quarters with you like others said. Hold it tight in your hand and if he lays a hand on you, a few hard and good punches will put him on the floor. Dont be scared, hes probably a bitch and cant take a punch anyways.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gogz
    LOL I 2nd that
    the sock idea is a real weapon idea..and one that works...funny maybe nut practical and useful at the same time

Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, Ill sum up some quick defense tactics. If he is threatening you or starts getting in your face tell him to back off or you'll defend yourself (this will probably have the opposite effect) You are no longer liable in court because you've stated you dont want to fight and he has taken an offensive action. You can kick his knee in, which will really feck his knee up so he'll be on the ground defenseless. Aim a punch at his throat, eyes, or nuts. If he throws a punch at you side-step so your right side is near to his back then kick his knee in from the side, throw a solid punch at his face, or use a knife strike to the neck to stun him. Elbows are very powerful and good for close-in as well as knees. Grab his head with both hands, silently thank the Gods of bodybuilding that you did squats, and drive your knee through his face.
    "I broke my leg last week, what will help recovery?"
    "Squats and Milk!"

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the sock idea is a real weapon idea..and one that works...funny maybe nut practical and useful at the same time
    yeh, I seen a steven segal movie when he done this, but he put pool balls in the sock, or was it cloth? either way it was funny lol