Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Gluconate?

I've been using bulk CEE for some time, and I've been thinking of switching to SizeOn tabs because of all the good reviews. Is creatine Gluconate significantly better than CEE or is it just the currently prefered brand?

Also, I've been using BaC bulk CEE. How does their bulk CEE compare to some of the big cee brands out there?

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Allanb
    I've been using bulk CEE for some time, and I've been thinking of switching to SizeOn tabs because of all the good reviews. Is creatine Gluconate significantly better than CEE or is it just the currently prefered brand?

Also, I've been using BaC bulk CEE. How does their bulk CEE compare to some of the big cee brands out there?
    CEE has better water solubility plus cell permability
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are going to go with Size-On the powder is by far the way to go IMO.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daveburton
    So CEE is much better than Size-On?

Originally Posted by warriors
    If you are going to go with Size-On the powder is by far the way to go IMO.
    Could you elaborate on that plz?

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So CEE is much better than Size-On?

i think the verdict is still out on CEE. im totally against it and im pretty sure no one knows exactly what it does. CEE lacks research whereas monohydrate and gluconate both have studies backing them.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you are cutting or don't want the carbs in the powder then you may want to look into the pills but the powder version is the way to go. I've used three tubs of the powder and IMO there is no way the pills can equal the effectiveness of the powder judging by the ingredients of each.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

If you are cutting or don't want the carbs in the powder then you may want to look into the pills but the powder version is the way to go. I've used three tubs of the powder and IMO there is no way the pills can equal the effectiveness of the powder judging by the ingredients of each.
    Thanks. Is the dosage of Gluconate higher with the powder or is it other added ingredients that make the powder better?

Thanks. Is the dosage of Gluconate higher with the powder or is it other added ingredients that make the powder better?

I really can't say since they are both prop. blends but the other "goodies" in the powder def. make it work better.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daveburton
    I'd love to see some studies done to show that CEE has better water solubility and cell permability than Creatine Gluconate.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really can't say since they are both prop. blends but the other "goodies" in the powder def. make it work better.
    I agree with Warriors, because powders contain more actives than their pill counterparts. If you notice with Size-on powder it contains roughly 30g of carbs per serving, which helps with creatine uptake. You can't fit carbs in a pill, so the powder will work better but the pills will still be efficient.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    creatine gluconate is creatine bound to glucose.

no real difference than creatine monohydrate drank with grape juice.

BTW, you could get micronized creatine monohydrate (creapure) by ultimate nutrition. And a bag of dextrose, $3-4 per 2 lbs and make your own for far less.

Im taking SizeOn as we speak, over half way done and IMO, its done little to nothing, not worth the price tag. My diet is in check and my exercise routine is in check, it just isn't making any dramatic changes. If I were to do it again, Id get straight creatine gluconate or ultimate nutrition creapure and mix with dextrose...probably the latter if I just want a creatine with simple sugars, its cheap.

need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    creatine gluconate is creatine bound to glucose.

no real difference than creatine monohydrate drank with grape juice.

BTW, you could get micronized creatine monohydrate (creapure) by ultimate nutrition. And a bad of dextrose, $3-4 per 2 lbs and make your own for far less.

Im taking SizeOn as we speak, over half way done and IMO, its done little to nothing, not worth the price tag. If I were to do it again, Id get straight creatine gluconate or ultimate nutrition creapure and mix with dextrose...probably the latter if I just want a creatine with simple sugars, its cheap.

As far as the carbs helping the delivery in SizeOn, the carbs come from the sugar, which is supposed to spike your insulin levels to increase creatine absorption.

Seriously, if the CEE is working for you, keep using it.

boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would just go with Di creatine Malate over either one of those.

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is absolutely no research supporting the efficacy of CEE and any company that asserts that it is better than mono is lying because there is not a single study to back up this claim. They may believe that it does but there is absolutely no way to prove these claims. Regular monohydrate is fine. Add a simple magnesium supplement and a phosphate supplement to combine with it. That is as good as anything on the market and much cheaper.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For me the only type of creatine that has provided results beyond what I would see from mono is creatine orotate, as found in Clout.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Creatine gluconate for sure.
    Haji is my source of knowledge.

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go for the Creatine ethyl ester..
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000)

I would definitely stay away from CEE with all of the negative evidence coming out against it friend. Creatine gluconate seems like a very good product in line with other creatine salts.
    Glycerol Monostearate? What is it? It is purified powdered lard! It will volumize you by volumizing your fat cells with fat. Stay away!

Sesamin inhibits muscle, makes you look flat, and is estrogenic! Want bitch tits then take Sesamin! Sesamin: Works for men but made for a woman (at least in terms of growing breasts). Sesamin is the anti-bodybuilding supplement.

Creatinine Phosphate: The anti-creatine! Stay away!

CEE: stay away! Same as taking Creatinine.

rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    There is absolutely no research supporting the efficacy of CEE and any company that asserts that it is better than mono is lying because there is not a single study to back up this claim. They may believe that it does but there is absolutely no way to prove these claims. Regular monohydrate is fine. Add a simple magnesium supplement and a phosphate supplement to combine with it. That is as good as anything on the market and much cheaper.

You are absolutely right. And, cee may have toxicity issues.
    Glycerol Monostearate? What is it? It is purified powdered lard! It will volumize you by volumizing your fat cells with fat. Stay away!

Sesamin inhibits muscle, makes you look flat, and is estrogenic! Want bitch tits then take Sesamin! Sesamin: Works for men but made for a woman (at least in terms of growing breasts). Sesamin is the anti-bodybuilding supplement.

Creatinine Phosphate: The anti-creatine! Stay away!

CEE: stay away! Same as taking Creatinine.

purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like plain Mono my self.
    Holy is the lord god almighty

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    I took monohydrate for 2 years on and off and saw next to no effect except bloatedness. I know monohydrate is GREAT for responders, but for those of us that don't, CEE has been a BLESSING. No bloat, beautiful strength gains. simple.

-triple

WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder45
    i think the verdict is still out on CEE. im totally against it and im pretty sure no one knows exactly what it does. CEE lacks research whereas monohydrate and gluconate both have studies backing them.
    dont get me wrong- im a fan of Size-On but show me a study backing creatine gluconate (and not that one that SizeOn funded)

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would take any of these chelates over CEE, but I'm not sure the particular type really matters. Bloating could be caused by creatine acting as an osmole and therefore holding water in the gut if they do not get absorbed. Or there could be other reasons because extracellular fluid control is under a lot of different controls.

Originally Posted by rockingym
    I would definitely stay away from CEE with all of the negative evidence coming out against it friend. Creatine gluconate seems like a very good product in line with other creatine salts.
    Your signature says CEE is like creatinine... Are you sure? Sounds very unhealthy. Just wondering because I still have a bit of CEE...

Is it possible to buy Creatine Gluconate bulk, or is it only available with SizeOn?

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Your signature says CEE is like creatinine... Are you sure? Sounds very unhealthy. Just wondering because I still have a bit of CEE...

Is it possible to buy Creatine Gluconate bulk, or is it only available with SizeOn?
    It can be had in bulk if you want to try it that way. I haven't seen solid evidence damning CEE so I would write it off just yet. Then again I haven't seen any evidence it works. But is there any scientific studies showing ActivaTe's compound to increase test? Since you can pick up 100g of various creatines cheaply jsut try a few and see what works best for you. Or if you're concerned about sides just skip creatine entirely.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

bump for more debate.

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WMD
    dont get me wrong- im a fan of Size-On but show me a study backing creatine gluconate (and not that one that SizeOn funded)
    i was referring to the study that gaspari funded so you gotta take it for what its worth.

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive had better results with Di Creatine Malate (Swole V3) then with a few CEE products like Thunder and Green Bulge. Im a mono non responder too. Try SNS CVM Xtreme, its on my list of supps to try, but the ingrediant profile is awesome!
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder45
    i was referring to the study that gaspari funded so you gotta take it for what its worth.

You really are THAT stupid, ain't ya?

You do realize that 99% of the studies funded on supplements are by supplement companies?

You also realize that 100% of the drug studies funded on pharmaceuticals come from the big pharma's too.

Then again, I was 22 once and naive too so you are excused.

BK

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol
    You really are THAT stupid, ain't ya?

You do realize that 99% of the studies funded on supplements are by supplement companies?

You also realize that 100% of the drug studies funded on pharmaceuticals come from the big pharma's too.

Then again, I was 22 once and naive too so you are excused.

BK
    I believe the reults in the Gaspari study are 100% legitimate. If anything it should dispel this myth that CEE is able to penetrate cell all by itself when in reality you and I know what really is required to pump creatine into a cell against a concentration gradient.