Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chin Ups- 0 to 3x3 in 6 weeks.

I want to start the navy seal workout on the main site in 6 weeks time and i want to know if i can go from 0 chin ups to 3 sets of 3 in 6 weeks.The first week of the workout has 3x3 chins but at the moment i cant do any.Can i make that increase in 6 weeks.How would you go about it? Thanks

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interested in this also.

I can do 5 wide grip.
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How far are you from getting one? Can barely hang on to the bar or doing reps with 10lbs assistance?

Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jake The Muss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AHTTG
    How far are you from getting one? Can barely hang on to the bar or doing reps with 10lbs assistance?
    I can hang onto the bar allright.I just cant pull myself up.I was thinking of doin negatives 3 times a week and doin a test at the end of the end of the week to see how many chins i can do.Something like this:

MON/WED/FRI(negatives)
    WK 1-3x3
    WK 2-3x4
    WK 3-3x5
    Wk 4-3x6
    Wk 5-3x7
    Wk 6-3x8

SAT(full chins)
    1 set max reps
    How would this work? Thanks.

anyone got any ideas?

thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)