CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CaptainHowdy's "Oh no, not another Cordygen5 log" log

First of all, I wanted to thank Matt for the opportunity to run another log for him. He's a great guy, easily accessible with questions, and very supportive. I realize I'm getting kind of a late start on this, but I've been rather busy the past couple of weeks, and I didn't want to start until I could devote my full time and attention to making this successful. Without further adieu, here is some information about the product and myself...

The Product

Cordygen5™ incorporates 100% organic, highly concentrated extracts of five strains & four species of cordyceps for maximum oxygen utilization, cellular energy, stamina and ATP production. Cordygen5™’s oxygen utilization enhancing effects have been touted by many users as a natural, legal and effective alternative to EPO.

Cordygen5™ is the strongest performance enhancing cordyceps product on the market and may provide up to 30% increases in ATP and up to 40% increases in oxygen utilization. Cordygen5™ is perfect for anyone who wants to increase their ATP levels but doesn’t want to consume creatine due to its common side effects. Cordygen5™ is also ideal for anyone who is a non responder to creatine products but still wants reap its benefits. The added bonus is the tremendous increase in oxygen utilization that Cordygen5™ provides. Cordygen5™ will allow all athletes, amateur or professional to break through their aerobic and anaerobic plateaus, maximizing strength and endurance. Whether you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, martial artist, triathlete, cyclist, runner, swimmer, skier, snowboarder, hunter, climber, wrestler, golfer, tennis, football, basketball, hockey or baseball player, you’ll maximize your performance with Cordygen5™.

Cordygen5™ is a pure, solid state fermented, super potent blend of extracts from four strains and five species of cordyceps including Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis Hybrid, CS4 strain Cordyceps Sinensis, Cordyceps Militaris, Cordyceps Sobolifera and Cordyceps Ophioglossoides. The Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis Hybrid strain contains the highest HEAA (Hydroxy Ethyl Adenosine Analogs) levels ever measured and biological active ingredient levels about 5.3 times higher than the best wild collected samples. The potency of the Cordygen5™ cordyceps blend comes from the proprietary combination of cordyceps strains and the way these strains are cultured and extracted.

Almost all cordyceps strains are cultured in a process called liquid cultivation or fermentation. This process uses a liquid substrate to grow the cordyceps mycelium in a very speedy 5-18 days, yielding low levels of active constituents. The cordyceps mycelium is then harvested by filtering out the liquid medium, drying it and grinding it into a powder. By filtering out the liquid medium many of the quality compounds secreted by the cordyceps are lost. It is usually further processed using hot water or solvents resulting in the loss of nearly 90% of the active constituents of which it had few of to begin with due to the fast liquid culturing process.

Cordygen5™ is grown using a solid state (solid substrate) or biomass method. This is a much slower culturing method where the cordyceps is grown on a sterilized solid medium such as organic grain. The cordyceps is allowed to consume the solid substrate while being subjected to temperature and gas changes (O2 and CO2) to simulate its native high altitude conditions. This process typically takes between 22 and 24 weeks (nearly 6 months) before the cordyceps is ready for harvest. When the cordyceps mycelium is ready to harvest it has consumed more than 98% of the solid medium in which it was cultured on. The residual substrate is then removed yielding 100% pure, super potent cordyceps material with extremely high concentrations of active constituents from every facet of its life cycle. The cordyceps is then extracted & concentrated to increase it’s potency up to 20X. This process allows Cordygen5™ to exceed the potency of other cordyceps products on the market by up to 95%.

For Thousands of years Traditional Chinese Medicine has used cordyceps to support healthy kidney, lung (respiration) and heart function, low male and female libido, fatigue, immune disorders, for general health and appetite and for promoting longevity. Tibetan Sherpas use cordyceps to enhance energy production and oxygen utilization when climbing Mt. Everest. In 1993 the Chinese Women’s National Track Team used cordyceps to set nine world records, three by staggering margins.

In this country its use has been researched for it’s enhancement of energy production with applications in athletic performance and fatigue. Cordyceps has been clinically proven to enhance ATP production, increase oxygen utilization, improve VO2 Max, increase SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase) activity, support immune function, support healthy kidney function, support healthy cholesterol levels, protect the liver and improve glucose metabolism*. One study even suggests that cordyceps may improve testosterone production in leydig cells.

Benefits of Cordygen5™ Supplementation?

• Increase Oxygen Utilization 40%!
    • Increase ATP 30%!
    • Massive Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance!
    • Enhance Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery!
    • Great Strength Increases!
    • Increase Training Intensity!
    • Decrease Fatigue!
    • Increase Testosterone!
    • Ability to Pack Large Volume Training into Short Periods!
    • Improve Immune Function!
    • Improve Libido & Sexual Function!
    • US & International Patents Pending!

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 3 Time Release Tablets
    Servings Per Bottle: 30

Cordygen5™ 2250mg
    Proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts from:

Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis
    Cordyceps Sinensis CS-4
    Cordyceps Militaris
    Cordyceps Sobolifera
    Cordyceps Ophioglossoides

Suggested Use: Take three time release caplets 30-60 minutes prior to weightlifting, endurance event or sport. Use Cordygen5™ as a stand alone product or stack it with Kreaceps™, Citruvol™ or Ragnarok™ for mind blowing performance!

Myself

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 179lbs
    Bodyfat: 6.1% (As of 9/22/06)
    Years lifting: 4 (off and on)
    Body Type: Ecto/Mesomorph

Measurements:
    -------------------
    Neck: 16.75"
    Shoulders: 51"
    Chest: 41"
    Bicep (Left): 16.25"
    Bicep (Right): 16.25"
    Forearm (Left): 13.75"
    Forearm (Right): 13.75"
    Waist (Relaxed): 30.75"
    Quad (Left): 23.25"
    Quad (Right): 23.25"
    Calf (Left): 16.25"
    Calf (Right): 16.25"

Pictures:
    -----------
    Front - Relaxed

Front Double Biceps

Rear Double Biceps

Side Triceps

Most Muscular

Quads

Diet & Supplementation:
    -------------------------------
    Intake: ~3500 Calories, 300g protein
    Supplements: Millenium Sport Kreaceps & Citruvol, ON Whey & Casein, AST Multi Pro 32X, Fish Oil Caps, Glucosamine

Before hotasice2003 jumps down my throat for taking other supplements, I would like to point out that I've been on these supplements for roughly two months now. If I stopped taking them now, I wouldn't really be able to tell how much the Cordygen5 is working, as I don't really have a baseline to test from.

Training:
    -----------
    I have recently introduced some Olympic style lifts and negatives (twice a week) to my routine, and believe me when I say they're rather exhausting. I expect the Cordygen5 to give me increased endurance to power through these sets with energy to spare. Training split is as follows:

Monday - Chest, Forearms, & Abs
    Negative Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    Ez Bar Wrist Curls
    Reverse Ez Bar Wrist Extensions
    Weighted Crunch

Tuesday - Legs & Calves
    Front Squat
    Leg Press
    Stiff Legged Deadlift
    Leg Extensions
    Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises

Wednesday - Shoulders, Traps, & Abs
    Push Press
    Seated Dumbbell Press
    Side Cable Lateral Raise
    Rear Cable Lateral Raise
    Jump Shrug
    Front Shrug
    Weighted Crunch

Thursday - Back, Biceps, & Calves
    Barbell Row
    High Pull
    Partial Range Deadlift
    Dumbbell Row
    Dumbbell Curl
    Wide Grip Barbell Curl
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Calf Raise

Friday - Chest & Triceps
    Negative Bench Press
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    Wide Grip Decline Bench Press
    Overhead Dumbbell Extension
    Cable Pressdown

Cardio:
    ---------
    Racquetball when I have time

Hit me up with any questions. Thanks for reading.

Millennium Sport Rep Millennium 1's Avatar
    Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome back my friend! I'm thinking you are going to love this stuff. No worries on the other supps you are on. I understand that you are well in tune with your body and the effects of what you are taking. Great to see you back! *subscribed*
    Millennium Sport Technologies Rep.

support[at]millenniumsport.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/ms.htm

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ummm, where is your bodyfat? I have some I can spare if you need any.

CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainHowdy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got halfway to the gym this morning, almost hurled in my car, and decided I'd wait til tomorrow. Great start to the log, let me tell ya...

Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Better luck tomorrow.

Thanks Matt.

Today went much better. I didn't eat much yesterday so my weight is down, but I felt very strong throughout all of my movements and had enough energy that I could've done the workout a second time. As I've only been taking the Cordygen5 for 3 days, I don't know yet if this is the effects, or merely a placebo and a desire to thrash myself for coming up short yesterday. Only time will tell. Here are today's numbers...

Day 3: Shoulders, Traps, & Abs

Weight: 176lbs

Push Press
    --------------
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    6x95lbs (Warmup)
    3x115lbs (Acclimation)
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs

Hammer Strength Military Press
    ----------------------------------------
    10x140lbs
    10x160lbs

Note: I had planned on doing seated dumbbell press, but all upright benches were in use. I tried these instead and instantly fell in love with them. I will continue to do these throughout the rest of my log.

Side Cable Lateral Raise
    ------------------------------
    10x35lbs (Each arm)
    10x35lbs (Each arm)

Rear Cable Lateral Raise
    10x40lbs (Each arm)
    10x40lbs (Each arm)

Jump Shrug
    ---------------
    6x225lbs
    10x185lbs
    10x205lbs
    10x205lbs

Note: 225lbs felt relatively light, but I'm still trying to get the form down and was having a hard time controlling the weight. I moved down slightly, and will work my way back up and beyond next week.

Dumbbell Shrug
    --------------------
    10x120lbs (Each arm)
    10x125lbs (Each arm)

Note: For some reason, I felt the urge to do dumbbell shrugs instead of barbell shrugs. This was a stupid idea and I will probably never do dumbbell shrugs again. What a worthless movement...

Weighted Crunch (Machine)
    -----------------------------------
    15x210lbs (Maxed out machine)
    Last edited by CaptainHowdy; 09-27-2006 at 09:21 PM.

Another solid workout. Very nice! I totally agree on DB shrugs, they do nothing for me either.

I've frequently been feeling sick after downing 17 pills on an empty stomach, which has been affecting my workouts (and suddenly I'm very thankful that I didn't get the AnimalPak). I've decided to modify my supplement intake to accomodate this. As of today, I'd been taking all of my pills roughly a half hour before lifting (6 Kreaceps, 4 Citruvol, 3 Cordygen5, 2 Glucosamine, 1 MultiPro 32X, and 1 Fish Oil Cap). From now on, I will take the MultiPro, Fish Oil, and Glucosamine immediately upon waking, 3 Kreaceps, 4 Citruvol, and 1 Cordygen5 a half hour before lifting, another Cordygen5 in the afternoon, and 3 Kreaceps and the last Cordygen5 before going to bed. I believe this will alleviate most of the nausea I have been experiencing lately. If Matt or anyone else has any feedback on this plan (especially if it's not a good idea to take the pills this way), please let me know.

CH, I think this will help a bit. The multi, fish oil and glucosamine alone can be hard on the stomach so combined with the Kreaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5 could be nauseating for sure. Always take your multi and glucosamine with food, not only to avoid stomach upset but to aid in assimilation. The fish oil if not enteric coated can cause some irritation if the oil is turning rancid at all. A good way to tell the freshness of a fish oil is whether or not you burp it up. Fish burps=rancid oil.

Upon waking with breakfast
    Multipro, fish oil and glucosamine

60 minutes preworkout (if possible) with food if needed.
    3-6 Kreaceps, 4 Citruvol, 3 Cordygen5

Post Workout
    3- Kreaceps (if only 3 were taken pre workout)

Ah, thanks for the advice Matt. I'll start taking them that way tomorrow.

Overall, very good workout today. Had energy to spare and I believe these effects will continue to increase over the next couple of days.

Day 4: Back, Biceps, & Calves

Weight: 177lbs

Barbell Rows
    ----------------
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    6x155lbs (Warmup)
    3x185lbs (Acclimation)
    6x205lbs
    6x205lbs
    6x205lbs

Partial Range Deadlifts (Rack Pulls)
    --------------------------------------------
    10x225lbs
    8x275lbs
    6x315lbs

High Pulls
    -------------
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    6x90lbs (Each arm)
    6x95lbs (Each arm)

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    ---------------------------------
    6x50lbs
    6x50lbs

Wide Grip Barbell Curls
    -----------------------------
    6x90lbs
    6x90lbs

Standing Calf Raise
    ------------------------
    12x160lbs
    10x300lbs (Maxed out machine)
    10x300lbs (Maxed out machine)

Horizontal Calf Press
    --------------------------
    10x380lbs (Maxed out machine)

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Cappy you need to go to a new gym if keep maxing things out.
    Another gr8 WO. I do the dosing just like Matt said. I opt for the Kreaceps before and after.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Sorry, I've been busy, but I'll post yesterday's numbers tonight after work.

Stay strong.

Day 5: Chest & Triceps

Another good workout. Stamina has been incredible. Recovery times are down. I have been making a few minor adjustments to my workouts as I go along to try to get the most out of it. I feel that the Hammer Strength negatives are very effective, as they're easy to spot, I can handle more weight, and there's a much lesser chance of injury.

Hammer Strength Bench Negatives
    10x90lbs (Warmup)
    10x90lbs (Warmup)
    6x140lbs (Warmup)
    3x180lbs (Acclimation)
    6x200lbs
    6x230lbs
    6x250lbs

--------------------------------------
    12x135lbs
    20x135lbs

Note: I have no idea what I was thinking on this set...

Dumbbell Pullovers
    ------------------------
    10x70lbs
    10x75lbs

Overhead Dumbbell Extensions
    10x90lbs
    9x95lbs

Cable Pressdowns
    -----------------------
    10x120lbs
    8x130lbs

Day 8: Chest, Forearms, & Abs

Weight: 174lbs

Over the past week or so, I haven't been feeling very well. I have been nauseous and uh... "not right" in the lower abdomen, if you catch my drift. I'm not worried about it yet, although my appetite has been impacted very negatively. At this time, I do not yet attribute it to the Cordygen5, but I will keep close tabs on it for future updates. So far, I have noticed no decreases in strength, though I have lost weight. The decrease in weight has actually made me look bigger, as my body fat is also down and I am perhaps the most cut I've ever been.

10x90lbs (Warmup)
    10x90lbs (Warmup)
    6x160lbs (Warmup)
    3x200lbs (Acclimation)
    6x270lbs
    6x270lbs
    6x270lbs

Wide Grip Incline Bench Press
    -------------------------------------
    10x135lbs
    9x135lbs

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    ----------------------------
    10x50lbs
    10x50lbs

Wrist Curls
    --------------
    20x70lbs
    30x70lbs

Reverse Wrist Curls
    -------------------------
    12x20lbs
    16x20lbs

Weighted Crunch
    ----------------------

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What? Your BF is down even more? Crap Cap I didn't think it could get any lower. Hope your guts get better.

Ha, thanks spaceclown. Glad to see you here.

Day 9: Legs & Calves

Gained back a couple pounds since yesterday, hopefully my weight will continue to climb back up through the rest of the week. Didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night (good friend found out one of their family members is dying of cancer), but still had energy to spare during today's workout. Had to cut down my rest periods a little bit today so I can make it to work on time, but wanted to be sure to post today's numbers before I go in. Here they are...

Front Squat
    ---------------
    10x135lbs (Warmup)
    10x135lbs (Warmup)
    6x185lbs (Warmup)
    4x225lbs (Acclimation)
    6x185lbs
    6x185lbs
    6x185lbs

Note: Warmup and acclimation sets are standard back squats, working sets are front squats. I don't think my shoulders or collarbone could handle that many sets of front squats in one workout.

Cybex Leg Press
    ---------------------
    10x420lbs
    10x420lbs

Note: Though I'm feeling somewhat better, I didn't want to chance being put under 550+lbs on a standard leg press. The Cybex machine allows me to stay more upright and keep pressure off my digestive system...

Leg Extensions
    -------------------
    6x270lbs
    10x275lbs

Stiff Legged Deadlift
    10x225lbs
    10x225lbs

Horizontal Calf Press
    12x210lbs
    12x380lbs (Maxed out machine)

Standing Calf Raise
    ------------------------
    10x300 (Maxed out machine)
    12x300 (Maxed out machine)

Day 10: Shoulders, Traps, & Abs

Weight: 177.5lbs

Weight continued to climb back up today, and I had yet another incredible workout. Felt strong throughout all movements, and will move up on several next week. Not much else to say, Cordygen5 is doing it's job.

Push Press
    --------------
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    6x95lbs (Warmup)
    3x115lbs (Acclimation)
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs

8x170lbs
    10x180lbs

Side Cable Lateral Raise
    10x35lbs (Each arm)
    10x35lbs (Each arm)

Rear Cable Lateral Raise
    10x40lbs (Each arm)
    10x40lbs (Each arm)

Jump Shrugs
    ----------------
    10x185lbs
    10x205lbs
    10x225lbs

Note: These went much better than last week. I felt much more in control of the weight.

Front Barbell Shrugs
    10x315lbs
    8x345lbs

Weight Crunches (Machine)
    15x210 (Maxed out machine)
    15x210 (Maxed out machine)

Note: Since I can't add any more weight to the machine, I guess I'll try to add one more rep to my sets every workout.

Forgot to mention that I probably won't be lifting on Friday. I'm taking an overnight trip to Philly starting tomorrow afternoon (so I'll still lift in the morning), and will probably have to push my routine back to Saturday. I imagine my chest workout on Monday will suffer due to the shorter recovery time, but you have to make sacrifices sometimes.

Day 11: Back, Biceps, & Calves

Weight held fairly steady today. Felt strong again, blah blah blah, etc.

Barbell Rows
    ----------------
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    6x155lbs (Warmup)
    3x185lbs (Acclimation)
    6x205lbs
    6x215lbs
    8x215lbs

10x225lbs
    10x275lbs
    10x315lbs

High Pulls
    -------------
    6x135lbs
    6x135lbs

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    6x95lbs (Each arm)
    6x95lbs (Each arm)

6x50lbs
    6x50lbs

Wide Grip Barbell Curls
    7x90lbs
    7x90lbs

Standing Calf Raise
    ------------------------
    12x160lbs
    11x300lbs (Maxed out machine)
    Note: Since the weight isn't gonna get any heavier, I'm gonna try to add a rep to each set every workout.

Horizontal Calf Press
    11x380lbs (Maxed out machine)
    11x380lbs (Maxed out machine)

Looking good CH! Have a great, safe trip to Philly!

Day 13: Chest & Triceps

Weight held steady again today. Had a typical workout. Was kind of tired, probably from running around Philadelphia for the past two days, but was happy with the numbers regardless.

10x90lbs (Warmup)
    10x90lbs (Warmup)
    6x140lbs (Warmup)
    3x180lbs (Acclimation)
    6x270lbs
    6x270lbs
    6x270lbs

12x145lbs
    10x145lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers
    ------------------------
    10x80lbs
    8x80lbs

9x95lbs
    8x95lbs

Cable Pressdowns
    -----------------------
    9x130lbs
    8x130lbs

I was not expecting to have to do anything like this, but because it's happened so many times, I guess I'll address it. DO NOT PM ME AND ASK ME TO DO GAY WEBCAM SHOWS FOR YOU. First of all, that is straight up disrespectful, and not what these boards are intended for anyway. Second, why would you assume I'm gay (Which, btw, I'm practically engaged, so I'm not)? Does lifting automatically make me a homosexual? Third, get a life. If you have nothing better to do than search these boards and the photo galleries like personal ads, you have some serious personal issues. If you PM me for any of these reasons, I'll report you to the moderators. End of story.

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy
    I was not expecting to have to do anything like this, but because it's happened so many times, I guess I'll address it. DO NOT PM ME AND ASK ME TO DO GAY WEBCAM SHOWS FOR YOU. First of all, that is straight up disrespectful, and not what these boards are intended for anyway. Second, why would you assume I'm gay (Which, btw, I'm practically engaged, so I'm not)? Does lifting automatically make me a homosexual? Third, get a life. If you have nothing better to do than search these boards and the photo galleries like personal ads, you have some serious personal issues. If you PM me for any of these reasons, I'll report you to the moderators. End of story.
    I feel left out, no one invites me to gay webcams. You sexy hunk of man meat you. Take it as a compliment I guess.

Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    I feel left out, no one invites me to gay webcams.
    PM Sent J/K
    Cap just forward the message to a MOD and they will take care of it for you.

Day 15: Chest, Forearms, & Abs

Had to modify my workout slightly, as I did not have a lifting partner today. Energy to spare, blah blah blah blah blah.

Hammer Strength Wide Grip Bench Press
    ----------------------------------------------------
    12x140lbs (Warmup)
    8x200lbs (Warmup)
    6x270lbs
    6x300lbs
    6x320lbs

Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
    8x80lbs
    8x85lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers
    ------------------------
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs

Wrist Curls
    --------------
    8x90lbs
    12x90lbs

Note: Did the first set with wrists on knees, and had lots of trouble. Switched to resting my forearms on the bench for the second set, and what a difference it made...

Reverse Wrist Curls
    12x30lbs
    12x30lbs

Weighted Crunches
    16x210lbs (Maxed out machine)
    16x210lbs (Maxed out machine)

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is disgusting Sorry to hear about the PM's man....good working out either way, keep it up.
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Another solid workout CH. Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about the disrespectful PM's, that's just not right.

Days 16 & 17 - Legs, Calves, Shoulders, Traps, & Abs

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently. I'm trying to lock down a real job with Comcast, cause this waiting tables **** is getting old.

Front Squat
    ---------------
    10x135lbs (Warmup)
    10x135lbs (Warmup)
    6x185lbs (Warmup)
    4x225lbs (Acclimation)
    6x185lbs
    6x185lbs
    6x185lbs

Note: Warmup and acclimation sets are standard back squats, working sets are front squats.

Leg Press
    ------------
    10x540lbs
    8x540lbs

Leg Extensions
    -------------------
    6x280lbs
    7x280lbs

Stiff Legged Deadlift
    10x225lbs
    10x225lbs

Horizontal Calf Press
    12x210lbs

Standing Calf Raise
    ------------------------
    10x300 (Maxed out machine)
    12x300 (Maxed out machine)

Push Press
    --------------
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    10x65lbs (Warmup)
    6x95lbs (Warmup)
    3x115lbs (Acclimation)
    6x140lbs
    6x140lbs
    5x140lbs

10x185lbs
    9x185lbs

Side Cable Lateral Raise
    10x35lbs (Each arm)
    10x35lbs (Each arm)

Rear Cable Lateral Raise
    10x40lbs (Each arm)
    10x40lbs (Each arm)

Jump Shrugs
    ----------------
    10x205lbs
    10x225lbs
    10x225lbs

Front Barbell Shrugs
    10x345lbs
    8x345lbs

Weighted Crunches (Machine)
    16x210 (Maxed out machine)
    16x210 (Maxed out machine)

Days 18 & 19: Back, Biceps, Calves, Chest, & Triceps

Barbell Rows
    ----------------
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    10x115lbs (Warmup)
    6x155lbs (Warmup)
    3x185lbs (Acclimation)
    6x215lbs
    6x215lbs
    8x215lbs

10x225lbs
    10x315lbs
    8x315lbs

High Pulls
    -------------
    6x140lbs
    6x140lbs

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    6x95lbs (Each arm)
    6x95lbs (Each arm)

6x50lbs
    6x50lbs

Wide Grip Barbell Curls
    8x90lbs
    7x90lbs

Standing Calf Raise
    ------------------------
    12x160lbs
    12x300lbs (Maxed out machine)
    Note: Since the weight isn't gonna get any heavier, I'm gonna try to add a rep to each set every workout.

Horizontal Calf Press

10x90lbs (Warmup)
    10x90lbs (Warmup)
    6x140lbs (Warmup)
    3x180lbs (Acclimation)
    6x270lbs
    6x270lbs
    5x270lbs

10x155lbs
    10x155lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers
    ------------------------
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs

9x95lbs
    8x95lbs

Cable Pressdowns
    -----------------------
    9x130lbs
    8x130lbs

Another strong WO

I hope you don't mind but I thought people would like to see a pic of use. We are pretty ripped