Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what would a pretty ripped person look like and weigh at 6'3"

im 6'3" obviously and im looking to put on a good amount of muscle, a little bit more/decent amount more than the abercrombie model physique.. does anyone have pics of what that would look like

plus a estimate on how much they would weigh???

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    170-180ish.. aber models are twigs...
    meh

BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100)
    well i got a pic here of hugh jackman, hes almost 6'3 and i always thought he had a good physique in the X-men movies

http://www.geocities.com/hughjackman/w46.jpg

Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im 6'3 about 215lbs
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Registered User ziggyandthemonk's Avatar
    ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, im guessing on the plus side of 200. Prolly about 220.
    Reentering

Angelicon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angelicon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angelicon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi there, I know you wanted to see what a 6"3 looks like ripped well,... I would like to show you what a 6"1 looks like ripped.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...6&ppuser=77795

This was me after a 6 month program going from 129lbs to 185lbs below 9% body fat in 2003.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheLatinHeat
    Hi there, I know you wanted to see what a 6"3 looks like ripped well,... I would like to show you what a 6"1 looks like ripped.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...6&ppuser=77795

This was me after a 6 month program going from 129lbs to 185lbs below 9% body fat in 2003.
    hey man waist looks good there...

BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100)
    6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus

what was your workout? im 6'1 and i started at 136 pounds im now around 160 and i been lifting for 9 months and i dont look like that