Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks everyone, sorry if i was being "an ass"

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by superk
    thanks everyone, sorry if i was being "an ass"
    I don't think you were! You just wanted to know what you thought would be best for you

gogz

buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think this kid needs to reed the flippin stickies and lay off the crack pipe
    oh and also pull ya flippin pants up noone wants to see ya underwear

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow this is why I never read this forum, skinny teens obsessed with cutting to get "abs".

Focus more on getting some decent arms/shoulders/chest/back/legs before you even think about how your abs are looking.

Killa Cris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I looked at the past threads Superk started and all they're about is "Is my Richard Simmons routine OK?" and "Can I ride my Barbie bike while bulking". All he ever does is ask stupid questions about his routines. Then he calls me "slow"? This is coming from the guy who weighs 70 pounds and is concerned about abs.

He's been asking questions about his routines since July and still hasn't learned anything.

superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wat the ****, i dont weight 70 punds, i weight 80kg wich is like 180 punds... and mate, i never called u slow, i just implied that u should read the hole topic before posting what everyone else has posted.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wat the ****, i dont weight 70 punds, i weight 80kg wich is like 180 punds... and mate, i never called u slow, i just implied that u should read the hole topic before posting what everyone else has posted.
    It's good to see your interested in tranforming your body, but you don't weigh 180lbs man, I'd say about 130lbs

gogz

MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol agreed i weigh 68kg and you do not weigh more than me. How long have u been doing situps? a day?
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. "

“I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”

iv never done a situp in my life.

im 6foot, so i weight quite a bit...

iv never done a situp in my life.

im 6foot, so i weight quite a bit...
    maybe...but not 180lbs

gogz

MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 6"2" lol, Give it a week n a half of situps everyday atleast 200 and they'll start too form if you stick to diet and cardio. I had pretty good abs before i hurt my back and cudnt train for 2months but ate the same as i was before and put on a truckload of BF.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. "

“I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To the OP, with your build, if you get your diet sorted out and get on a solid program, your abs will start to develop plenty on their own. Heavy compounds movements involve intense contractions of the abdominals. Yes, there is no ROM, however at this stage in the game you don't need to worry about that. As long as you don't let your bodyfat skyrocket, your abs will most likely become more visible as you put some more muscle on your frame.

platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh but its like 35 degrese here, id rahter cut first to look sexy on the beach
    First off, you have absolutely nothing to cut. You need to eat anything and everything in your sight. The only way to bulk up while doing all that biking is to eat alot more. My friend is a biker, but he probably does alot more than you and I think he does around 5000 calories just to maintain. So if you want to bulk and still do your biking activities most people that bulk will eat 4-5k calories you should be aiming for 6k and I'm pretty sure you won't eat that much so just give the bike up for now.

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    do lots of crunches, and sit ups, or just bulk, and then do abs along with all of your other conditioning exercises.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id say 3 weeks 4 hours 33 minutes and 19 seconds til you can see your abs
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how much do ya weigh, im pretty skinny too... but ya do what everyones tellin ya and workout those abs and soon enough youll see them when u flex

also since ur thin it wont take as long as people with more fat

Teenage Genetic Freak!! Iron Log's Avatar
    Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your at a simi low bf% and there not showing. if Im not mistaken then you need to start doing some core training ( you need a thicker waist) as in you dont have much abs so you need to build them..

imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh im starting billstars 5x5 tomorrow so excited, but surely theres a way to bulk, and get sexy abs at the same time?

roger:
    coz my stomach needs to be toned so i can look good on the beach and im like 75kg, watever that is in pounds like 160 punds... coz im 6 foot
    wtf its almost winter
    start bulking and cut during spring.

amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldnt bother worrying about your abs i'd rather look like boyer coe than be a skinny dude with no muscles except poor abs and no obliques

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imchill123
    wtf its almost winter
    Lol
    Maybe he likes to go polar bearing.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

im in australia, summers just starting and WOOOT its hot

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dam this thread still going... im in Australia too but before you said you were like 75kg and now you say your 80kg? im 79kg 5'10" and you dont even look close to 70kg, you look like 60kg-65kg......you should worry more about your other muscles plus i know its hot just wear a tank top and shorts , we dont have to wear ties anymore at my school cause its hot
    oh plus i found this thread you made 11days ago which you said you weigh 65kg....hmm you gained 15kg in 11days? so stop making up bulls*** about your weight
    Last edited by Roger999; 09-25-2006 at 12:45 AM.

Jake Man 06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty much like Killa Cris said, u ask a question and get an aswer you dont like and u keep bitching

Jake Man 06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol my bad, didnt see u apologize

Shutterman0991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting question

delete

spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why would you bump a thread like this? nice job

Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mini Arnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly i do abs everyday!
    If it doesnt kill you, it makes you stronger.

if there is a will there is a way!

If is it not Arnold's way it is the wrong way!

Train insane, Eat the pain, or Remain the same!

Metal is the music of lifting

"As I walk through the Valley of Death, I fear nothing, for I know that I am the badest motherf***** in the valley"

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-*

KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cant be afraid to gain some fat if you are an ectomorph (i am as well), eat like a horse and do core exercises and when you cut again, abs will be there, more developed too
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106385041
    Winning the war against skinny-fat genetics since '06.

STATS
    Bench: 560 lbs (belt) (straps) (anti-gravitational device)
    Squat: 1200 lbs (space suit & 2 inch ROM)
    Deadlift: 135 lbs (/w safety helmet)
    Tricep kickback: 225 lbs per arm (straps & help from spotter to swing the weight)

c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500) c0dy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by superk View Post
    yeh but its like 35 degrese here, id rahter cut first to look sexy on the beach
    Yeah bro, all the hot chicks go to the beach in the winter
    quit bein a baby and just bulk

blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by superk View Post
    ah fck, so i gonna have to wait ages before i start getting my abs :@ - but surely if i bike ride 3 times a week, and do crunches and situps twice a week on my off days, wont that show my abs, whilst gaining ANY MASS

id be happpy gaining little mass (aslong as im gaining some) if i am getting my abs to show, and then when i stop workign abs so hard, then ill gain more mass, ill be happy doing that?
    Looks like you haven't played many sports or lifted much before- chances are, you'll lose fat while gaining muscle, and your abs might start to show.