colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal M-Stak vs Animal Stak 2

Has anyone tried both these products and if so which did you like better, im looking into buying one of them but I'm not sure if the M-stak is going to be better than the stack 2?
    We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.

-Arnold

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you're over 25 you can try stak2..

meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried them both and i'll have to say M-stack if far more effective then stack2.

colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colinphenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for the feed back meriaiza

and over 25????
    We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.

-Arnold

AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by colinphenom
    thanks for the feed back meriaiza

and over 25????
    stack 2 is a test booster well not only a test booster it has other hormone enhancing ingredients. but your hormone levels should be high and it would be a waste if your under 25.

awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I like stack 2 over M-Stack. For m-stack to be effective your protein intake must be high at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. Not necessary for Stack 2

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

Im 20 and I used Animal stak 2 (personal trainer suggested it...idiot)and it has really ****ed up my sex drive ever since iv been off of it

SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    then would m-stack not be for someone at my age?

SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks you just saved me money

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RWelborn7
    Nah, at 16 all you need is a good diet and plenty of sleep.
    Agreed. Train hard and consistently and eat a ton of quality calories... Beyond that, protein shakes and a multi are about all a high school kid should need to make maximum gains. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by colinphenom
    Has anyone tried both these products and if so which did you like better, im looking into buying one of them but I'm not sure if the M-stak is going to be better than the stack 2?

i take both i like stack 2 more as it is imho

m stack is good 2

try takeing them after you get done with one you will have better gains from them that way
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

thanks for the feedback, i think im going to try the m-stak to start and see how that goes, probably stack it with animal pump

-Arnold

everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i just bought some animal stak 2

Waiting for it to arrive. Ill see what its all about.

headhunter01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

m stak and creatine

would talking m stak and creatine be effective or a bad idea

Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cajun897 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AHood View Post
    stack 2 is a test booster well not only a test booster it has other hormone enhancing ingredients. but your hormone levels should be high and it would be a waste if your under 25.
    so having above normal testosterone levels is bad? even if you already have high ones?

jrh0341 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrh0341 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cajun897 View Post
    so having above normal testosterone levels is bad? even if you already have high ones?
    it won't give you above normal test levels. there's an amount of test your body is naturally going to produce. As you get older things in your body happen that downregulate that production. At your age, those things have not happened yet, your already producing near your max output. Taking Stak before 25 or so would be addressing a problem you don't have.

Think of test like a volume knob on a radio. at 30 your body is trying to turn the musci down, so Stak lets you say "hey, leave it alone, turn that back up and leave it". At 16 the volume is already all the way up, Stak isn't going to "turn it up more".

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by headhunter01 View Post
    would talking m stak and creatine be effective or a bad idea
    It would be a good idea. Creatine works in a totally different way. Nothing bad will happen.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

Davidsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This may be a huge bump, but i have a question, after reading all these reply's.

At my age(18), do i need test boosters, like m-stack or stack 2, or would i only be wasting my money?

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Davidsen View Post
    This may be a huge bump, but i have a question, after reading all these reply's.

At my age(18), do i need test boosters, like m-stack or stack 2, or would i only be wasting my money?
    At 18, you don't need any test boosters. Stak is a natural hormone booster, so wait a few years before taking it. However, M-stak is non-hormonal, so itd be OK to take it at 18. Just remember to keep the calories high and eat when you're hungry. For most users, M-stak increases the appetite, big time.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

WLguy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started taking the Animal Stak 2, with the Animal Pak, a few days ago. Has anyone that has used the Animal Stak 2 noticed any stretch marks on their biceps? Maybe im just getting paranoid too quickly and think these marks are from sleeping funny, but thought id ask here just in case lol. Went through the product ingredients, there is no andro added so i should be good right? Thanks for insight!

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't necessarily need 'andro' or steroids to experience stretch marks. It simply comes from growing muscle a bit too quickly for your skin to adapt. Stretch marks are battle scars, my friend. Wear 'em with pride.

You should know if they're from sleeping funny. If its from sleeping, they'll disappear in a few hours. Stretch marks never go away.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

bigcountry78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WLguy123 View Post
    Just started taking the Animal Stak 2, with the Animal Pak, a few days ago. Has anyone that has used the Animal Stak 2 noticed any stretch marks on their biceps? Maybe im just getting paranoid too quickly and think these marks are from sleeping funny, but thought id ask here just in case lol. Went through the product ingredients, there is no andro added so i should be good right? Thanks for insight!
    I am on my second cycle of stak now and im stacking it with m stak and pak this time, but just taking stak alone i increased 35 ponds on bench 40 on squat and 20 on dead lift.