Auraka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing the love handles & tighting the stomache

So i need a better routine to lose the love handles and firm up the stomache, currently part of my routine is this:

Morning
    100 crunches

Afternoon
    100 crunches with 25 lb weight on chest
    50 side bends with 30 lb weight

Evening
    100 incline sit ups with 5 lb weight

Thats what i do to target my stomache and love handles.....some extra stuff would help.

rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you CANNOT spot reduce fat, the best way for you to lower your body fat is through compound exercise and 500 calorie deficit

Originally Posted by rambone
    you CANNOT spot reduce fat, the best way for you to lower your body fat is through compound exercise and 500 calorie deficit
    The problem is i already lose weight during my routine and i have to eat like a horse on my days off. After not working out for a week I would be at 164 lbs...by the end of my week long cycle I'd be down to 157 lbs.....I'm 6'0..

I'm afraid to go any lower then 157 lbs as i might start losing muscle as well

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Auraka
    The problem is . . .
    None of that really matters. The bottom line is that you can't force your body to lose fat from a specific location. "Losing the love handles and tightening the stomach" means losing fat, which means losing fat from your entire body.

- Look at your priorities. Generally, it's either Cut OR Bulk.
    - Really look at your workout program and diet. Dropping 7 pounds each week, then bouncing it back up again, isn't healthy, and definitely means you're not seeing the best gains possible from all your time in the gym.

Originally Posted by nutsy54
    None of that really matters. The bottom line is that you can't force your body to lose fat from a specific location. "Losing the love handles and tightening the stomach" means losing fat, which means losing fat from your entire body.

- Look at your priorities. Generally, it's either Cut OR Bulk.
    - Really look at your workout program and diet. Dropping 7 pounds each week, then bouncing it back up again, isn't healthy, and definitely means you're not seeing the best gains possible from all your time in the gym.
    I guess I want to cut right now, I definantly want to lose the extra body fat....