Choping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Gyno or Fat?Advice Please

Hi guys,

Could you take a look at my pics and give your opinion please?(I am 6.1 and 180lbs) I always was a bit chubby and had fat around my chest/belly since I can remember. I still have some but the one on the chest doesn't seem to go. I workout the chest and I can benchpress about(100kg). I never did work the lowerchest and that area is softer. Also the nipples are soft and always been like that. Basically the lower chest from the nipple downwards everything is soft.
    Also could you give me an estimate of the BF? I calculated with an online tool based on some measurements and it came up with 20%
    Any advice will be much appreciated

Thanks!

edit: The pecs in the pics were non tensed.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Choping; 09-30-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Choping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone please?

Cheers

CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im probably not the best person to be giving advice but I noticed nobody else posted in the thread, so I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Definitely just looks like a bit of fat deposited around the chest brah. Keep lifting and drop your bodyfat to around 15% and you should notice a real difference. Wouldn't hurt to hit your back/lats a bit more too, it'll help give you that V shape and will assist with the appearance of your chest.

Google male gyno and you'll be able to see the difference between a fat deposit and full blown gyno.
    Reps on sight for donblaximus

***Always-lift-whilst-wearing-a-Pantera-longsleeve-to-raise-test Crew***
    ***Praise the sun crew***

leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definitely looks like it's just fat mate. although admittedly it's pretty hard to tell, theyre not the best pictures. try pinching the nipple, if you feel a distinct glandular lump underneath it, that's gyno.
    also, judging from your physique, you definitely dont look like you bench 100kg - but if you do, that's pretty impressive

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leviat View Post
    definitely looks like it's just fat mate. although admittedly it's pretty hard to tell, theyre not the best pictures. try pinching the nipple, if you feel a distinct glandular lump underneath it, that's gyno.
    also, judging from your physique, you definitely dont look like you bench 100kg - but if you do, that's pretty impressive
    All of the above

That's fat OP

I was concerned , went to my GP and I have been diagnosed with true gynacomastia . Its prominent you can see and feel the glandular lump . Pretty blatant

CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fat.

SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolorzanoJose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anything... fat.

It's called chest.

azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10) azowu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't sweat over it. you are fine.....

Originally Posted by leviat View Post
    Thanks for all your replies guys.

Do I pinch the whole nipe or? I have something under like a little stone which is around the inside of the nipple but deep inside...

Cheers

I have attached better pictures. Let me know what do you think. I did workout the chest between 1st set of pics and these ones.

Regards,

Alex
    Attached Images

Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shinagami091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some symptoms of Gyno would be if your nipples were sensitive all the time or you can feel hard tissue under the skin that isn't muscle.

I would say if you start bulking, you should lose that nipple puffing you have going. So start doing lower chest exercises. You know where to find those workouts!

Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    Some symptoms of Gyno would be if your nipples were sensitive all the time or you can feel hard tissue under the skin that isn't muscle.

I would say if you start bulking, you should lose that nipple puffing you have going. So start doing lower chest exercises. You know where to find those workouts!
    So definitely not gyno?

I will be starting an intensive workout from Wednesday so hopefully things will change. As I said, my breasts have been the same since I started to grow and develop so not a single change in shape but only in size due to me working out.
    And I have to admit I never did work the lower chest exercises mostly only benchpress...

I can't feel any hard tissue under the skin except the muscle and the fat...which is the same on my belly etc.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you had gyno you would know it's gyno. It's not something you can miss. It's hard tissue in the chest area. It's as hard as a golf ball. You can't miss it.
    You don't have it at all. It's just fat.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    If you had gyno you would know it's gyno. It's not something you can miss. It's hard tissue in the chest area. It's as hard as a golf ball. You can't miss it.
    You don't have it at all. It's just fat.
    Thanks for the reply!

How would you tell the difference between gyno and muscle? is it the shape?
    Last edited by Choping; 10-06-2013 at 04:16 AM.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As I said, you would know the different straight away. It's nothing like muscle. It's rock solid like a golf ball. You could feel it walking down the stairs.
    It's nothing like muscle so you can't mix them. Muscle is sort of squishy unless tensed.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just benching isn;t going to give you a cut chest. you need to trim down and build up. Do some different chest exercises. Cable fly, shoulders, benching, rows, pulldown, dumbell presses, turn up the cardio. The fat will melt away revealing your beautifully sculpted pecs brah. Also watch your diet. Make sure you're doing enough to burn off the calories you're intaking, but keep enough protein in there to feed your growth.
    280lb---->215 ---> Injury + life ---> 225 ---> Goal: Aesthetics

Progress thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157415253&p=1144186993#post1144186993

Originally Posted by Jbaker1121 View Post
    Just benching isn;t going to give you a cut chest. you need to trim down and build up. Do some different chest exercises. Cable fly, shoulders, benching, rows, pulldown, dumbell presses, turn up the cardio. The fat will melt away revealing your beautifully sculpted pecs brah. Also watch your diet. Make sure you're doing enough to burn off the calories you're intaking, but keep enough protein in there to feed your growth.
    Thanks for all the advice, Could it be that I only did mostly benchpress all my life and never worked out the rest?

Thanks

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    As I said, you would know the different straight away. It's nothing like muscle. It's rock solid like a golf ball. You could feel it walking down the stairs.
    It's nothing like muscle so you can't mix them. Muscle is sort of squishy unless tensed.
    I have to come back and ask you if you are 100%, people from a different forum told me that is 100% gyne and I would require surgery.