DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need supplement advice

I am trying to lose some pounds as quick as I can but without losing too much muscle or losing fat in a really unhealthy way. I am doing cardio and weights every other day and I need some supplement adivce.

I talked to my bro and he order me some ephendrine and caffine pills. The ephedrine are 8mg pills (Canadian) and the caffine are 200mg. How many of each should I take a day and at what times? I am thinking of cycling this is a t2 also, not sure what kind it is because my bro picked it out, but how much of the caffine and ephedrine and caffine should I take while using the t2?

Input would be greatly appericated.

DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh btw, incase it matters, I have taken both caffine pills and eca stackers so I'm not sure if that means I've built up an immunity and can take a bit higher dosages or not.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    take 3 ephy tabs 2-3x per day along with 2 caffine tabs along with your ephedrine.

if you really want to lose weight fast than i would suggest a few things:

1) make sure that you have a soild diet down...because if you dont have this than you can take all the fat burners in the world and it wont do **** for you.

2) do cardio 5-7 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for at least 30-45mins per session.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

I have a solid diet down although I need to get some protein powder. Right now my working out consists of 3-4 times a week, 1 hour 15 mins weights followed by 45 mins medium - high intensity cardio. I can't really do much more cardio than that a week.

I am also using L-Glutimine (accidently mixed it with creatine, its like 50/50 glut/creatine, not sure if that's good for weight loss/muscle gain or not). But when should I take the Glutimine? Right now I am taking it about 5-10 mins after the gym when I get home and I mix it with about 50 ml of grape jiuce. Input would be appericated.