Thread: Milk & Keto

hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Milk & Keto

Hi.

I have a big doubt, when I was on keto last year (4 months) I cut milk from my diet completely (not sure why).

Now I'm back on keto and I was wondering if milk is ok or if its a no-no on a keto diet.

I used to drink lots of milk and I really enjoy it.

If it is ok to have it, what is best:

full fat or skimmed?

I've heard some stuff about lactose not being good while you're cutting why is that?

Thanx.
    "I have no idols, I admire hard work, dedication, and competence. " - Senna
    "In my experience there's no such thing as too much information." - Lex Luthor

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most cows milk has 10-15 grams of carbs per cup.
    To much IMO.

Drop the milk, eat cheese instead.

Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never liked milk so cutting it out wasn't a problem. Turns out I'm not very tolerant to lactose. So, I had to cut out full-fat cream (35%) as well, which I ate with non-fat cottage cheese (the only cheap cottage cheese available). Now I can no longer make a whey-cottage cheese-cream-coffee powder & sweetener shake but eat it out of the pot with added shredded coconut and some other shredded nuts plus again the coffee powder.

There are many kinds of dairy with lowish carb content. With cottage cheese I stayed on the safe side and ate 200 g per sitting (=6 g of carbs & 15-22 g of protein, depending on how dense the cottage cheese is)

Espi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Big is not strong, strong is strong!

hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanx!

I guess I'll have to drop the milk.

thanx again.
    "I have no idols, I admire hard work, dedication, and competence. " - Senna
    "In my experience there's no such thing as too much information." - Lex Luthor

Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also see you have a Japanese sounding name (there are many Japanese immigrants in Brazil, love your country).
    Most Asians don't tolerate lactose very well, so you'd be better off with processed dairy like cheese or even yoghurt (which also has too many carbs for me)..

Espi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Big is not strong, strong is strong!