fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I replace bb squats with trap bar squats?

I have no squat rack but I have a trap bar. Right now I am broke and living in an apartment paying off debt. In about a year or 2 I should be back on my feet and able to get a house with a garage and set up a rack etc. But for now this is all I have.

I've searched a lot and it seems most on here agree that the trap bar is more like doing a squat than a deadlift and hits the legs more than the lower back. exrx.com and beyond brawny agree it is a good sub for squats.

I feel it in my quads, hams, and glutes. I do them off a raised platform so my Rom is increased so they hit legs more.

fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF man? Why won't anyone answer any of my posts?

I'm not a troll. I'm Scottish. My name ****inright means "right on" not anything rude.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Given your temporary situation using the trap bar for now is acceptable although you might be limited by grip strength and not quite get the bottom of the ROM. You can also clean and front squat in addition to it.

Thank you! Man I thought I was going crazy/paranoid.

Clean and front squat will be dangerous because I can't clean for ****. It seems stupid to risk hurting myself trying to learn to power clean at home on my own when I have a trap bar and can just load it up and pound out some trap bar squats and finish my quads off with some lunges or something.