zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)

Safety squat bar

Anyone here used the safety squat bar? Would you say it is worth the money? I'm considering purchasing one, and want to make sure it is worth the $350+ it will cost me.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    my friend just ordered one, i'll get areview from him once he gets it
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Deciever
    my friend just ordered one, i'll get areview from him once he gets it
    That'd be great. Thanks.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A couple buddies of mine in AZ have one and they love it.They said it's really good to use for squats and especially good mornings.I didn't get a chance to use it when I was there, but it looks awesome.

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've talked to people who have used it for good mornings, and they said it put way too much pressure on the vertabrea of the neck.

i've used it for squatting.. i like it
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why's it so good?

BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrANjiSpAd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think its kinda stupid. makes me wanna lean forward. as if i didn't have enough of that problem.

Monte Cristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have one. There are several features that are of note. Since the bar rests high
    on your neck, there is a tendency to be
    pulled forward, as BrANjiSpAd noted. This is not all bad as it forces the squatter to concentrate on an erect posture. It is more like the Olympic Lifter's Bar High on the neck squat.

The bar is much more comfortable than a
    straight bar, allowing more concentration
    on the squat. It is not necessary to hold
    onto the bar itself as handles that attach
    to the power cage were provided. This
    allows varying hand assistance if you are
    getting stuck in any position.

There are a couple of downsides to the
    bar, IMO. The most serious is that there
    can be excessive pressure on the neck
    if the weight is heavy enough or your
    technique becomes poor due to fatigue
    or poor concentration. This danger will depend on how long, strong and thick your neck is and how well you can
    hold good form throughout your squat
    workout. Fred Hatfield, who promotes
    this bar, is a record setting power lifter with a short thick neck. He probably does not have a problem with
    the bar because he has a short powerful neck and the technique of
    a world record holder.

The other fault is that one can rely too
    much on the handles and reduce the
    the load on the legs more than you may want. This can be corrected by
    placing your hands on the bar and not
    the handles, but you will not be able to
    lift as much.

I suggest users of the bar use it for reps more than Max attempts. Center yourself carefully in the yoke, keep your neck tight and back straight and squat.

Thanks Monte....great info. So, would you say it is worth the money?
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Monte Cristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by zackdarnell
    Thanks Monte....great info. So, would you say it is worth the money?
    For me, it was worth it, because when
    my shoulder acts up it is a way to squat
    without having to reach back to hold the
    bar.

The neck danger is the down side
    and I would not do Good Mornings with
    this bar, I should have added in my previous post.