Mntnriam1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Upper back with no weights, machines, or bars

I lift 2 or 3 times a week. A lot of times when I'm at home, like a lot of people, when a commercial comes on when im watching TV ill get down and do some push ups or crunches. I want to do something for my upper back that I can do with just me and the floor or maybe a couch or something, so If anyone knows any exercises please post them.

thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could always get yourself a pull up bar to attach to a doorway.

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This reminds me of that old show, McGuyver.

"I have a toothpick, 3 inches of string, and 3 brown little hairs. How can i workout my upper back?"

-Grimface

Mntnriam1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So there is no way to work your back without using a bar or weights? It seems seems akward that you can work any part of your chest, abs, quads, thighs and foreares just by laying on the ground but can not work your back, its such a large muscle group I'd figure theres a way to work it.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you need to pull a sufficient amount of weight to work out the upper back sufficiently. You can;t pull the floor. Just get a pullup bar

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can with a pullup bar. Front lever progression pullups:

http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/229/

DLs and oly lifts are also great upper back builders.

On the floor, no. There aren't many great back exercises with no weight on the floor.