SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I develop these muscles?

The part between top of my hip bone and bottom of my ribs. (where i have circled)
    How do i get it to look like l l instead of looking like this ) (
    is it working the obliques hard?
    My goal is a strong, blocky looking core not really going for V taper.

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmmm - you can't really develop the obliques much at all.

I'm presuming you want to build them up to detract from your hip bones? Simply put man, build up a massive chest and shoulders and no-one will notice.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Work on lower back, abs, and the core.

This could help fill out that area.
    If not just do what the guy above said.
    "Lift... Make the iron scared of your touch."
    Current: MuscleTech Nano Vapor + USN Hyperbolic Mass + PhD Growth Factor Mass

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the same problem. It isn't really an area you can put much mass on. With bigger lats chest and shoulders it will be less noticable.
    No crew crew.

lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got the same thing, small waist with bigger hips. Focus on your back, shoulders(lots of presses, lateral raises and upright rows) and chest.

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just build overall muscle on your body and everything will fall in to place. good luck

XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I notice mine getting worked from deadlifts, can feel it when your hips push forward at the begining of the lift.

Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    exercise like deadlift, dragonflags and hanging leg raises will keep you to your goal!

SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so developing strong obliques wouldnt help since it widens the waist?

kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennywagoner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    work the core back extensions hanging leg raises crunches and oblique twist it'll all come together but while your at it develop the rest of the body might as well

mama didnt raise no fool dentonate's Avatar
    dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000) dentonate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zeneth View Post
    I have the same problem. It isn't really an area you can put much mass on. With bigger lats chest and shoulders it will be less noticable.
    side bends on low cable setting
    Bulk, Bulk, Bulk

Originally Posted by kennywagoner View Post
    work the core back extensions hanging leg raises crunches and oblique twist it'll all come together but while your at it develop the rest of the body might as well
    that will help?

JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dentonate View Post
    side bends on low cable setting
    This is the best advice I would give you. I had a similar problem a while back but doing side bends with a cable evened it out and gave me great oblique definition.

Originally Posted by JIsaiahE View Post
    This is the best advice I would give you. I had a similar problem a while back but doing side bends with a cable evened it out and gave me great oblique definition.
    alright thanks, I well also throw in some weighted side bends

Mirin da potential at 17? Behemoth93's Avatar
    Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem brah i fell your pain.
    Some people make fun of my "girly curves".

This question just poped on my mind. Can your type of body change your bone structure? I think i Have this because ive been obese all my life and now that i slimed down i still have the bulky bone structure.Same thing when im laying down relaxed my ribs show too much as if i was sucking my belly in(not anorexic). Just throwing this out there for the educated ones to enlighten me...
    *** NJ Crew 973 ***

***Trance4Life Crew***

I rep/neg back.

Originally Posted by Behemoth93 View Post
    I have the same problem brah i fell your pain.
    Some people make fun of my "girly curves".

This question just poped on my mind. Can your type of body change your bone structure? I think i Have this because ive been obese all my life and now that i slimed down i still have the bulky bone structure.Same thing when im laying down relaxed my ribs show too much as if i was sucking my belly in(not anorexic). Just throwing this out there for the educated ones to enlighten me...
    got any pics? (no homo)

did you just start working out?
    im thinking it could be from lack of core muscle.
    So working obliques hard along with lower back and abs would help a great deal.

bump

OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) OutlawRider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have no muscle at all. Start doing ab work and squats.

Originally Posted by OutlawRider View Post
    You have no muscle at all. Start doing ab work and squats.
    that should help?

legendAVL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Work on lats, shoulders, and chest. Trust me, I know wide hips suck. It will take a while, but you can make them look considerably less noticeable.

Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neals91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weighted side bends

I will build up my chest lats and shoulders, but will doing a bunch of weighted oblique work help? I need this cleared up
    i Want that up and down look

Originally Posted by SeRacing View Post
    I will build up my chest lats and shoulders, but will doing a bunch of weighted oblique work help? I need this cleared up
    i Want that up and down look
    anyone?

Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyle_CM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't quote me on this, but heavy, long-term deadlifting and squatting would add bulk to the core, right? Not just saying this because it's what you should do, I was just under the impression that since the core is involved a great deal that it would add bulk to that area (along with the posterior chain).
    [Post-Gyno Surgery Progress]

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KC8xq/more.php?section=progresspics

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119003281

Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but heavy, long-term deadlifting and squatting would add bulk to the core, right? Not just saying this because it's what you should do, I was just under the impression that since the core is involved a great deal that it would add bulk to that area (along with the posterior chain).
    from what i have taking into consideration this and heavy weighted oblique and core work