magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kre-Alkalyn Good For Boomers?

Hello again my fellow baby boomers.

I have searched through other categories regarding people's opinions on Kre-Alkalyn, but the posts can be quite cumbersome and I didn't notice many from those in my age range. I'm posting here in order to get advice and opinions specifically from our crowd.

I tried creatine mono recently with no results (even with a clean diet, plenty of water, strong exercise program, etc). I'm currently using a CEE product for the first time (CellMass) and it seems to be showing some benefit. However, I'm concerned with a few reports I've read that state CEE may present more of a health risk than regular mono. Kre-Alkalyn, as you probably know, theoretically does not produce the potentially harmful by-product creatinine. Between that and the convenience of taking creatine in pill form instead of powder, Kre-Alk has my attention. I simply want as much evidence as I can get that it is safe before I try it.

If any of you have experience or sound wisdom on this stuff, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.

j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_martind28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stay with Dicreatine Malate or CEE from what I have heard Kre-Alkalyn is a joke. Something about it turning into creatinine But I will have to find where I read that.

magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magicdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, Kre-Alkalyn's big selling point (according to the manufacturers) is that it does NOT turn to creatinine.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by j_martind28
    Stay with Dicreatine Malate or CEE from what I have heard Kre-Alkalyn is a joke. Something about it turning into creatinine But I will have to find where I read that.
    All excess creatine in the system turns into creatinine. Kre-alkalyn bills itself as being more efficient because it is assimilated by the body faster and more effciently, so less of a dose is required.

I have tried kre-alkalyn, and I respond better to creatine monohydrate. However, I have had several samples of the "Storm" creatine supplement, and I really like the effect that has had on my workouts.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Energizer1000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been using kre-alkalyn! It works well for me. I have taken 2 medical check-ups in the last 2 months, and everything is still normal.