matador191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements after Hepatitis

I am recovering ( or recovered) from viral hepatitis ( A or E ). Bilirubin levels are between 2&3 . Should or can I start taking craetine and other whey based gainers since I ve heard I must give my liver some time to recover .

My doc say Im normal now ??
    Please guys help me out here .......Im missing going back to gym again.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first let me say I am not a doctor, and am not giving you personally any advice at all. just commenting on the subject itself. anything you decide should be ok'd by your doctor first. with that said.

i dont see why whey would hurt anything. i can see other product cuasing a problem though, obviously you know to stay away from alcohol and OTC pain killers, especially acetaminaphen. Id definatly keep a clean wholesome diet while recovering, if it were me. the liver is an awesome organ though, and can and will regenerate itself and "grow back" (dependant on the damage done to the liver, but if doc said your normal now then id say things are good)
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat. Fr3akyPhysique's Avatar
    Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even though your doctor said your ok, ask specifically about the supplements

dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ask a doctor more detailed.

supplements put a little added strain on the liver, you need to be safe. just do it without them for a while

rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not giving medical advice but from a nutritional point of view, you would be well served to take a standardized milk thistle supplement and a schizandra supplement if possible.
    Glycerol Monostearate? What is it? It is purified powdered lard! It will volumize you by volumizing your fat cells with fat. Stay away!

Sesamin inhibits muscle, makes you look flat, and is estrogenic! Want bitch tits then take Sesamin! Sesamin: Works for men but made for a woman (at least in terms of growing breasts). Sesamin is the anti-bodybuilding supplement.

Creatinine Phosphate: The anti-creatine! Stay away!

CEE: stay away! Same as taking Creatinine.