Registered User ericszimmerman3's Avatar
    ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericszimmerman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

accidently took redline and noxplode!

I dont know if this thread belongs here or not but either way it was quite an experience. A very big mistake. I did have an insanely killer workout but felt extremely crappy during it along with the rest of the day. I took my noxplode/xtend preworkout drink and a few minutes later not thinking about it i drank a redline which i got this weekend to try.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    accidently lol
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brownbomber1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DDDDddaaaammmn!!!! only word that comes to mind. Enough caffeine to kill an elephant!lol

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats nothin.

I took bothof those, 2 scoops of Shock Therapy and 4 lines of caffeine.

That was two weeks ago and i still havne slept.

dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing liek a caffeine overdose to mremind you to never do that again.

i did it once and puked yuk

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow strong speed experience

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah last night......i drank a redline and then "accidently" did an 8ball of coke......

hahahaha.....j/k

hope your heart has stopped raceing by now ericszimmerman3......how was the redline though? did you like it?
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat. Fr3akyPhysique's Avatar
    Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn....i cant even imagine that

Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Meh Ive been doing Scorch/NO-Xplode lately. Im going to switch to Horse Power which I believe has no caffeine?

rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000) rockingym is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericszimmerman3
    I dont know if this thread belongs here or not but either way it was quite an experience. A very big mistake. I did have an insanely killer workout but felt extremely crappy during it along with the rest of the day. I took my noxplode/xtend preworkout drink and a few minutes later not thinking about it i drank a redline which i got this weekend to try.

That's a lot of caffeine! Be careful next time and don't do this. I am a big preacher of safety. There is nothing more important than your health.
    Glycerol Monostearate? What is it? It is purified powdered lard! It will volumize you by volumizing your fat cells with fat. Stay away!

Sesamin inhibits muscle, makes you look flat, and is estrogenic! Want bitch tits then take Sesamin! Sesamin: Works for men but made for a woman (at least in terms of growing breasts). Sesamin is the anti-bodybuilding supplement.

Creatinine Phosphate: The anti-creatine! Stay away!

CEE: stay away! Same as taking Creatinine.