Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Six star creatine review...

I thought i post my review on Sixstar creatine.. Ive been taking this for a couple of weeks and i must say that for the price, you cant go wrong. I have put on about 8-10 pounds within a couple of weeks. My strenght has gone up drastically and i am very happy with the results.I have been getting the same results as when i was taking cell-tech which is 2x the price!! I have been getting complemented by alof of people about my size increase because i have always been skinny.... I HIGHLY recommend it, it can be purchased at Wallmart for 14 bucks.....

Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil_Evo_VIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is anyone else using this creatine also?? Post up results!

Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tkdmmafighter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i used it once when i was strapped for cash a few months ago. it worked pretty well. i didnt see 10lbs worth of difference, but it worked just as well as most creatines ive used. the only reason i like cell tech is it comes with the carbs too.

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tkdmmafighter
    i used it once when i was strapped for cash a few months ago. it worked pretty well. i didnt see 10lbs worth of difference, but it worked just as well as most creatines ive used. the only reason i like cell tech is it comes with the carbs too.
    Six star creatine has the carbs too. It is made just like cell tech just alot cheaper.

Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    Six star creatine has the carbs too. It is made just like cell tech just alot cheaper.
    Isnt it made from the same ppl as Cell-tech or something? I heard something like this somewhere

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Evil_Evo_VIII
    Isnt it made from the same ppl as Cell-tech or something? I heard something like this somewhere
    Yes it is made by the same company.

houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started using this. Nothing can beat $11 really. The results are relatively great. I got the fruit punch flavor, it could taste a little better but other than that, i'd give this product an 8.5/10

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by houstonking
    I just started using this. Nothing can beat $11 really. The results are relatively great. I got the fruit punch flavor, it could taste a little better but other than that, i'd give this product an 8.5/10
    it's $20 online. where'd you get it for $11.

anyway, 6g of creatine per serving with only 16 servings isnt that good. i'll take bulk monohydrate over MT's little brother anyday.
    ♛ ♛

spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

6 star advanced creatine?

I went to the store to get some ON whey, but I saw a 2lb container of 6 star "advanced" creatine for like $20, so of course, I bought it. Im still finishing off this other TERRIBLE tasting creatine, ill be using this next. If it works, I'll def keep with it, its really cheap.
    aim: t12isc

Mad Daego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on my 4th or 5th tub of cellmass and the truth is I'm not seeing the gains I'd hoped for. This is the only creatine I've ever tried and I work out really hard 4 nights each week, about 2.5 hours each night, and have done so for 2 straight years. All of the articles I read only talk about the effectiveness of creatine monohydrate rather than the methyl esther (or whatever cellmass is, I don't want to get up and look). I take it right after waorkout and then again before bed. Protein isn't the issue either, I don't know what to try anymore. Tribulus isn't making a difference either.

Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000)

6 Star Available

at Wally World.

spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mad.. 2 1/2 hours a night is too much, you might be overtraining. and make sure you give your muscles a break on some nights.
    aim: t12isc

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spyhntr123 View Post
    mad.. 2 1/2 hours a night is too much, you might be overtraining. and make sure you give your muscles a break on some nights.
    2.5 hrs IS OVERTRAINING......GH stops secreting between 45-70 minutes of weightlifting.......MORE is not BETTER w/ weights.

Quality over quantity
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Incorrectly Political RabidWolfe's Avatar
    RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RabidWolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Six Star Advanced Creatine is alright (especially given the low price at Wal-mart) but it has way too much sugar.

I understand the need for an insulin spike, but I felt like I was going into insulin shock everytime I used it. I could have gotten the same feeling from chugging straight granulated sugar.

I now use Jarrow Creatine Surge - only a bit more expensive and with less sugar (but still enough for an insulin spike).

4GSixty3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Evil_Evo_VIII View Post
    I thought i post my review on Sixstar creatine.. Ive been taking this for a couple of weeks and i must say that for the price, you cant go wrong. I have put on about 8-10 pounds within a couple of weeks. My strenght has gone up drastically and i am very happy with the results.I have been getting the same results as when i was taking cell-tech which is 2x the price!! I have been getting complemented by alof of people about my size increase because i have always been skinny.... I HIGHLY recommend it, it can be purchased at Wallmart for 14 bucks.....

U will need to turn up the boost on the evo for that 8-10lbs to compensate the weight gain! LOL!!

Always rockin the EVO Black4G63's Avatar
    Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black4G63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thought i would post after seeing all the evo names...didnt know anyone else on here had evos...

jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscletech makes 6star creatine, almost identical to cell-tech just cheaper

MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    noh, ur wrong man, cell-tech 4lb.=39dollor and six star2lb.=23dollor, so it is not cheap, and cell-tech and some other stuff Grekic, also cell-tech has 10 gram of creatine per servine so cell-tech still the best
    Gain Big~ stay lean!

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MassJohn View Post
    noh, ur wrong man, cell-tech 4lb.=39dollor and six star2lb.=23dollor, so it is not cheap, and cell-tech and some other stuff Grekic, also cell-tech has 10 gram of creatine per servine so cell-tech still the best

Where you buying Six-Star? I pay $15.44!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb Your Overtraining!

Originally Posted by Mad Daego View Post
    I'm on my 4th or 5th tub of cellmass and the truth is I'm not seeing the gains I'd hoped for. This is the only creatine I've ever tried and I work out really hard 4 nights each week, about 2.5 hours each night, and have done so for 2 straight years. All of the articles I read only talk about the effectiveness of creatine monohydrate rather than the methyl esther (or whatever cellmass is, I don't want to get up and look). I take it right after waorkout and then again before bed. Protein isn't the issue either, I don't know what to try anymore. Tribulus isn't making a difference either.
    Hey bud, chill out on the long workouts. Your doing more damage to yourself than good. It is pointless to workout more than 1 hour to an hour and a half because after that your growth hormone stops secreting and than anything after that is overkill and you are overtraining, and more than likely you could cause some serious injuries. Take your time and isolate your sets more doing a different body part each day. For example, Chest on Mondays, Back on Tuesdays and so on. You will not see results from any product if you overtrain. What you are doing is draining your body of too many nutrients and then it makes it near impossible for you to grow. Here's an idea....try to doing a least 4-5 sets for each workout on the body part your doing on any given day. Note: You should have at least 3-5 different workouts for each bodypart....Try this idea and then in about a month let everyone know if this has worked out for ya.
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hate to bring back old thread but with the dosage are you folowing the directions or are yall loading for 5 days....?

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone tell me the sugar content of Six Star Creatine? It seems with cheaper Creatines, sometimes the sugar content is through the roof! I once bought EAS creatine Plus from wal-mart when broke, and realized it had 33g of sugar each SERVING!

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This was the first creatine I used. I stopped using it because of the sugar. I might as well have been mixing bulk mono with a coca cola then chasing it with a doctor pepper. Plus it kinda tasted like...well, you know that smell when you open a box of new shoes...like that. Yucky stuff.

But, if the sugars don't bug you, and you can deal with the taste, then it is definitely a very economical way to go.

from the bb.com page that sells it:

What's In It?

Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (56g)
    Servings Per Container: 16

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 170
    Total Carbohydrates 43g 14%
    Sugars 40g
    Phosphorus 45mg 5%
    Magnesium 10mg 3%
    Sodium 3%
    Potassium 1%

ProGain: 6g
    Creatine monohydrates, creatine citrate, creatine pyruvate

Rush: 2.1g
    Taurine, E,8-thiotic acid, l-glutamine, l-glycine, l-isoleucine, l-leucine, l-valine.

Other Ingredients:
    Dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, citric acd, calcium silicate, gum blend, fd&c red no. 40, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.

Directions: Take 1 serving immediately after you exercise. If you are not exercising on that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.
    Last edited by thedisneydad; 03-06-2007 at 05:01 PM.
    NEVER SETTLE!!!

Three years ago I was 365lbs of lard. Never again! I like the heads turning toward me.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4725773

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR ANY RUNNING OR ROAD BIKING COMPETITIONS IN TX. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, I keep seeing people say Six Star Hardcore Creatine is $23, 25, etc.
    No it is NOT.

Go to Wally World, EVERY podunk town across America has one, and you get 2 lbs, for $15.
    Or, you can get Body Fortress Creatine, 5lbs, for $12.

Neither are $23, 24, 25, at Wally World.

Both pretty much work the same, Six Star products are pretty underrated, and cheap as can be.

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    Six Star products are pretty underrated, and cheap as can be.
    Underrated, possibly, but everyone take in consideration that the CHEAP Creatine your buying, like Six Star for example, has 40g of Sugar Per Serving! I suggest staying away from it, but I guess if your broke, Wally World is the place to be! Like FaceThePain said, its about $15!
    Last edited by kylejones45; 03-06-2007 at 07:27 PM.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use the Six Star Hardcore Creatine Ethyl Ester pills! I take a small amount of it! But I love the price and their products!

damonbice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mad Daego... Creatine mono and CEE are essentially the same, except CEE has an esther molecule attached, which aids absorbtion. You have to take less for the same amount of absorbtion. Maybe its not the supplements standing in the way of gains for you. Of course I don't know your workout, but have you thought of redeveloping it? There is alot of help here (if you want it) And, in my opinion, 2.5 hrs of weight training per night is over training. Just a thought. GOOD LUCK!
    dbice

Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morrison889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i bought some of this with price in mind and i must say, i think iam going to flush it. the taste is HORRIBLE it smells nice, but tastes just overpowering. i would rather have flavourless monohydrate anyday.

could be the overwhelming amount of sugar in it...

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just bought this product at Vitamin Shoppe for $15. I bought it due to the price and reading the ingredients on the back while comparing to Vitargo/Cell tech, the only difference is the sugar. Blah, I'll take it for this price and I know I'll see the same gains because it's essentially the same ****.
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103