TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lifting and Running on Same Day hurt gains?

Will running at night after lifting that afternoon hurt your gains at all? I'm looking to get my wind up, and some of the days that I'll run during the week might be on days that i also lifted, does that matter?

mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as long as u eat heaps u should be ok

Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikeccccc
    as long as u eat heaps u should be ok
    this is true. my summer before my junior year in high school i went from 120 to 145 within 3 months. I ate a lot and did a lot of cardio. my cardio consisted of playing in a summer bball league almost everyday and sometimes i had to play two games. Though think about trying to eat smart cause I just ate and didnt care and tho I kinda reached my gaining weight goal, im sure mine was a lot of fat
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - MJ

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would do cardio first in the morning and then lift later in the day. Shouldn't hurt gains as long as you aren't running like 5+ miles every day.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.