Thread: mabye one day..

brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry mabye one day..

theres a little something thats been pissing me off. im not yellin at anyone, but im just mad. in the last 6 months ive noticed **** all in gains. size, strength nothing. i eat like hell...i take in loootss of protein. i change my workouts every 3 weeks or 4 weeks at the latest. so tommorw im starting a 5x5...will that get my size and hopefully strength up for once?...im not one of those pussys that only do dumbell curls or anything...i love all the compound lifts, and everything in between. working out is something i love. (for the record i am taking sperpum and size on, i suppliment alot to)

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you change your routine every month how could you possibly know what works for you...?
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinn110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea you shouldn't change your workout that frequently. I only ever mix mine up when I notice gains slowing.

brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brad.4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been told by many people to cange it up...because your body gets used to it so fast.

Registered User thirsty4chicken's Avatar
    thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok... after looking at your post history, try posting OUTSIDE of the teen forum more often. No offense, but it't the blind leading the blind in here.

If you aren't making any gains, you must be doing something fundamentally wrong.

Check: Diet: lots of protein isn't enough. You need 40:40:20 protein:calories:fat. And don't get all your protein from powders and shakes. Eat some meat.

Workouts: A agree that if you switch up your routine every month you'll never figure out what works for you. I'm betting that you have lousy form and lift too much weight - most beginners do.

If you want more help, give us some more info: diet, workout routine, height, weight, bf, etc.

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go with a program for 3 months and use one of the established programs dont just sit around grabbing random exercise routines find an established program and stick to it for 3 months and if u really are working hard u should definanlty see gains

jdpicou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdpicou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you could very well be overtraining. Even if you're diet is perfect, or near perfect.
    How many days a week do you train. For example, few people can train 6 days a week. Even 5 is pushing it for someone in order to keep the gains coming.
    Post your training schedule.
    How much sleep do you get?

im reeally sorry but i get most of my proetin fro meat....and the rest from a shake, and eat good sources of food. and 2..i dont go grab random weights..im not one of those kids that go there and think they know what they are doing. i work hard and have exclent form and only lift a weight that alows me to keep a good form. but thanx for the advice, you didnt know and im sorry i didnt explain further.

but i will stick with a good program for a solid 3 months. i didnt think it was a good idea to do it that long, but i guess it isnt.

but as for evrything else, diet, excersize, form..im not a "blind" idiot to that area. i know it all.

Originally Posted by jdpicou
    you could very well be overtraining. Even if you're diet is perfect, or near perfect.
    How many days a week do you train. For example, few people can train 6 days a week. Even 5 is pushing it for someone in order to keep the gains coming.
    Post your training schedule.
    How much sleep do you get?
    yha hmm. i was traning 4 days a week. but as of monday, i will be only going 3. 5x5 program.