saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How effective are carb blockers for cheat meals?

Alright, so every Saturday I usually have a couple of cheat meals, as I'm super strict every other day of the week. last week I picked up a carb blocker to take after my cheat meals... How good are these? Is it really going to make a difference, or just give me a little better peace of mind? Thanks

victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    never thought of it. but i think it beats the purspose of cheat meals. they r suppost to raise your caloric intake in order for ur body not to get accostumed to ur caloric intake.
    "Love like your life depends on it, live like love is the only thing worth living for"
    "Train because you love to, train because you love yourself"

Future former fat guy lordofchaos's Avatar
    lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lordofchaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, cheat meals are there to reset your metabolism and allow people on low carb diets to recharge with more carbs as much as it is about eating something you are craving to allow you to keep going without falling completely off your diet. I agree that using a carb blocker sounds like it is counter to the purpose, however if your cheat is to go out and eat a couple large pizzas or a serving dish full of pasta. Of course if that is your cheat meal, I think you need to look more towards controlling your cheats some rather than a carb blocker.
    A diplomat . . . is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

In the beginning was chaos, in the end will be chaos, he who rules chaos rules all

"Don't let your learning lead to knowledge; let your learning lead to action"

The only way to get rid of violence is to ban people

numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you mean take them BEFORE your cheat meal, right?

saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saber_holder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, directions are to take them immediately after.

Yeah, I guess you guys are right.. What I've been doing is having like one regular cheat meal on Saturday going out to eat or whatever, then later on before bed I'll raid the fridge and have some more, and I'll take it after that one... Not both of them

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're going to cheat, take the consequences...LOL ****.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saber_holder
    Alright, so every Saturday I usually have a couple of cheat meals, as I'm super strict every other day of the week. last week I picked up a carb blocker to take after my cheat meals... How good are these? Is it really going to make a difference, or just give me a little better peace of mind? Thanks
    Go for it but watch your results closely. If it seems like you are accomplishing youre goals better with it after a few weeks stick with it. If you were getting better results just cheating and not using a carb blocker get rid of it.

victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and post ur results, people are always curious about this kind of sutff
    "Love like your life depends on it, live like love is the only thing worth living for"
    "Train because you love to, train because you love yourself"

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm intrigued as well.
    be our guinea pig :P

i'm looking into stuff like that, myself
    Still workin'