Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Controlled Labs Black Hole Review

Appetite Enhancement formula from Controlled Labs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

I finished my Black Hole a couple weeks ago. The first week I took it, I noticed a big difference. I was taking it upon waking up because I always have a hard time eating in the morning, I just don't feel too hungry that early in the morning (I get up at 5). That's why I often like to just drink a weight gainer shake in the morning, then snack on something a little while later. Well, with the black hole I had no problem eating my daily bacon egg and cheese sandwich, bottle of orange juice, bottle of milk, and apple turnover or muffin or something to go with the milk. It didn't really make me hungrier, it just allowed me to keep eating, like others have said. (And sometimes I ate a lot).

After the first week it seemed like it was a little less effective, but still effective nonetheless. I think I skipped three days total during the month I took it and that may have helped keep me from getting used to it. Also, on Sundays I took it at night because I work out in the morning on Sundays.

I have noticed since I stopped taking it that I don't really want to eat quite as much as I was while I was taking it. Also, I never really got any euphoric feeling from it. Just a slight calming effect a couple times. Nothing that effected my ability to drive to work after taking it.

So, overall, I'd say it was an effective supplement as an appetite enhancer. I would definitely use it again, although I'll probably try the couple other appetite enhancers on the market so I can compare. (Grub On from Anabolic Innovations and Anabolic Xtreme is supposed to be coming out with one, I'm not sure if there's any others).

Good job Controlled Labs!
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by ragnar1199
    Appetite Enhancement formula from Controlled Labs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

I finished my Black Hole a couple weeks ago. The first week I took it, I noticed a big difference. I was taking it upon waking up because I always have a hard time eating in the morning, I just don't feel too hungry that early in the morning (I get up at 5). That's why I often like to just drink a weight gainer shake in the morning, then snack on something a little while later. Well, with the black hole I had no problem eating my daily bacon egg and cheese sandwich, bottle of orange juice, bottle of milk, and apple turnover or muffin or something to go with the milk. It didn't really make me hungrier, it just allowed me to keep eating, like others have said. (And sometimes I ate a lot).

After the first week it seemed like it was a little less effective, but still effective nonetheless. I think I skipped three days total during the month I took it and that may have helped keep me from getting used to it. Also, on Sundays I took it at night because I work out in the morning on Sundays.

I have noticed since I stopped taking it that I don't really want to eat quite as much as I was while I was taking it. Also, I never really got any euphoric feeling from it. Just a slight calming effect a couple times. Nothing that effected my ability to drive to work after taking it.

So, overall, I'd say it was an effective supplement as an appetite enhancer. I would definitely use it again, although I'll probably try the couple other appetite enhancers on the market so I can compare. (Grub On from Anabolic Innovations and Anabolic Xtreme is supposed to be coming out with one, I'm not sure if there's any others).

Thanks for the feedback !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ragnar1199

thanks for the great feedback
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vicklebron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this stuff sounds good. but im only 17 and i cant gain weight for **** seriously. i just cant eat as much as i need to in order to gain weight. i can still take it right?

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice not only can I eat more but I never seem to get that bloated feeling when I using it and eating like an animal
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by vicklebron View Post
    this stuff sounds good. but im only 17 and i cant gain weight for **** seriously. i just cant eat as much as i need to in order to gain weight. i can still take it right?
    No....
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    nice not only can I eat more but I never seem to get that bloated feeling when I using it and eating like an animal
    Wow? Thats awesome. I'll have to try it some day.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    18+ for cl products
    Specials & insider info

el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dunno its always better to gain weight naturally but if you can't just make sure to take it the proper doses

[img]http://****************/banner.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://****************/banner1.jpg[/img]

captainjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by el.bartq View Post
    i dunno its always better to gain weight naturally but if you can't just make sure to take it the proper doses

[img]http://****************/banner.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://****************/banner1.jpg[/img]

dont tell that kidd that man, black hole is ass natural as it gets, read up the ingredients bro, its basically vitamins and herb..

black hole would be perfect for u to take bro, im takin it and its workin great!
    all tho its kinda expensive when u read up the main in ingredient wish can b bought a vitamin shoppe for as low 5 bucks, but its worth...

i knw this is besides the topic, but of course i knw we all have tried weight ganiers of course, i have a question..

after you have been drink it for a while do yall every like bloated, and dnt feell like eatin nething, to the point were ur basically some what dependent on them, beccause you have no appetite for much foods?
    cuz i had that same problem, and with black i find my self eating everything in site...

its an awesome product!

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Realistically, the difference between 17 and 18 is the number and maybe a little maturity. They put 18+ on the label for liability purposes and probably the age they feel users are old enough to understand what they are putting in their body.

In the end, accountability falls on the end user.

hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hpimp59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Realistically, the difference between 17 and 18 is the number and maybe a little maturity. They put 18+ on the label for liability purposes and probably the age they feel users are old enough to understand what they are putting in their body.

In the end, accountability falls on the end user.
    I agree to a certain extent. I mean honestly look at how quickly some kids my age mature. I am by no means overly mature at 19, but I don't think supplements will hurt me any. Well let's hope not! Can the CL reps add any info on this topic?

I would definitely give Black Hole a try if I had ANY trouble eating. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have never had a problem eating.

Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milesofsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They're not going to recommend anything to anyone under 18. I'm sure they have all sorts of R & Rs about that. Will it completely **** you up if you're 17 and you take it? Probably not, but they have to have rules.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me..it seems to be puzzling that a 17 year old kid would have trouble eating...I ate like a machine at that age.

Have you tried eating smaller meals all throughout the day? If you stuff yourself each time you eat, then it may be hampering your ability to pack in the calories. Also, depending on your metabolism, McDonalds Cheeseburgers don't always equal the kind of weight you want.

As echoed by others and myself earlier...age before using is subjective..try to use it as a last resort.

doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragnar1199 View Post

did you take it right when you woke up for breakfast? how long does it take to work?

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by doctorcarta View Post
    did you take it right when you woke up for breakfast? how long does it take to work?
    Directions: To assess your individual tolerance to this supplement, take 1 capsule 45 minutes before your first meal of the day.
    Take 3 capsules before your first meal of the day or if you need to operate a motor vehicle within a few hours of this mean, take it before the meal that you will not need to operate a motor vehicle within a few hours of. Please consume at least 5-10 grams of fat with the meal that you choose to consume this with

Just follow instructions on label.

doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Directions: To assess your individual tolerance to this supplement, take 1 capsule 45 minutes before your first meal of the day.
    Take 3 capsules before your first meal of the day or if you need to operate a motor vehicle within a few hours of this mean, take it before the meal that you will not need to operate a motor vehicle within a few hours of. Please consume at least 5-10 grams of fat with the meal that you choose to consume this with

Just follow instructions on label.
    i could of read the label but i wanted to ask about his own experience and if he altered his dosing for more effectiveness.

thx

i could of read the label but i wanted to ask about his own experience and if he altered his dosing for more effectiveness.

thx
    Fair enough. I can't offer my personal experience because I have a huge appetite. I'll wait for OP.

Sorry for confusion.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Fair enough. I can't offer my personal experience because I have a huge appetite. I'll wait for OP.

Sorry for confusion.
    np man. its all good...i have never been a big breakfast eater in the morning.

I'm a huge breakfast eater lol. Love it.

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    np man. its all good...i have never been a big breakfast eater in the morning.
    I'm always hungry after I run. Perhaps slam a shake in the morning, wait 20 minutes, go run for 20 minutes, and then come back and have a huge breakfast. I dunno. Or PW pre-run and intra run (or other EAA / BCAA supp) and then eat huge when you get back.

Good luck!
    alka8

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Could this be used concievably as a digestive aide exclusively? I noticed that a lot of people claimed they wouldn't get bloated while using this.

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Could this be used concievably as a digestive aide exclusively? I noticed that a lot of people claimed they wouldn't get bloated while using this.
    I take OT and it helps with digestion and bloating. As a multi vitamin, it seems to work.

Overall, if you don't use a multi, or are in the market, that's what I'd pick up (esp for the price) if you want to conquer bloat.
    alka8

Originally Posted by alka8 View Post
    I'm always hungry after I run. Perhaps slam a shake in the morning, wait 20 minutes, go run for 20 minutes, and then come back and have a huge breakfast. I dunno. Or PW pre-run and intra run (or other EAA / BCAA supp) and then eat huge when you get back.

Good luck!
    that would work for me but dont have the time at the moment thanks thou

fireearth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Use black hole with powerfull?

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    18+ for cl products
    I am in the cycle of Powerfull by usplabs. Can I use Black hole in the cycle or I have to wait to finish the cycle? Thank you

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah, sorry I never replied to your question. I never really followed along with this thread after the initial few posts. It has been two years. Just noticed in my subscriptions that there was a reply a few days ago.

Anyway, what I did was take it right when I rolled out of bed. I tried to time it so that I ate within 30-60 minutes after taking it. On Sundays when I took it at night, it was the same thing. I took it about an hour before dinner. I didn't really try doing anything funky with the dosage. I just took 3, seemed to work pretty good for me. Like I said before, I felt fine to drive or do whatever. I'd like to try taking it morning and night, but if I remember correctly, CL says not to take it more than once a day.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

fireearth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question hey guys , don't ignore me

why nobody help me to answer my question. But anyway I bought it already and took 3 in the morning after working out. Before working out I took Animal pump . Still haven't feel anything untill I post this message. I hope it will work for me. I let you know how it happen

SonofAtlas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's the point of taking it.
    No more are the days that I will
    Fear for I have found a strength that
    None can match and I'll push forward
    Never has the blood in my veins
    Flowed so fiercely as when I feel this around me
    I am whole
    Now I feel the passion burning
    This what drives me further
    Strengthens my resolve to push me further
    AND I BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT ALONE

Originally Posted by SonofAtlas View Post
    that's the point of taking it.
    huh? and strong bump
    Specials & insider info

bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluetube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have almost a full bottle of blackhole in my cabinet. I bought it a long time ago and used it a couple times but never kept up with it. Maybe I'll give it another try.