alpha warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

barbarian brothers david and peter

Does anyone possibly know of the old training routines done by the BARBARIAN BROTHERS??? Your my last hope. Thanks brothers.
    dreams are just reality waiting to happen.... ride thru the storm

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy

No idea bro. Try a search. Sorry.

Bignbuff

Thanks bignbuff. Im glad someone answered even though i cant find anything on them. Tried a search, but nothing substantial. Thanks bro.

coneytt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey check out this site.. if this isn't enough go to yahoo and type "babarian brothers"..
    http://www.heavysports.com/editorial/davidpaul.html
    SYCHOKID, BRIT_BEEF, BIGNBUFF ARE MY BEST FRIENDS :)

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND SQUAT"

A Proud Member of:
    www.Hardcorebodybuildingontheweb.com
    www.musclemag.com

Thanks conewtt.... this is probably as close as i can get to david paul's routines. Thanks brother.

stevehulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

alrite mates!!!barbarian brothers!!!

www.yahoogroups.com and search barbarian brothers there are too main sites!!!! also www.thebarbarianbrothers.com comin soon and go to www.youtube.com and search barbarian brothers

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    from what I remember back in the day they used really high volume, heavy weights etc

I vaguely remember a quote in an interview of theirs...something like "some people like high reps, some people like low reps...we use 'em all...somethings gotta work"

lol
    "Humility comes before honor"

back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by John Prophet

I vaguely remember a quote in an interview of theirs...something like "some people like high reps, some people like low reps...we use 'em all...somethings gotta work"

lol
    That was their attitude for sure . I have a picture of David doing 1 arm curls off the inside of his thigh with a 110lb dumbell for 10 reps it is in Bob Kennedy's Hardcore Bodybuilding book printed back in the 80s . Just a pic though no info on the training, sorry.
    I think he is a professional photographer now .