Hightimes403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Need a solid workout plan

Been working out for about a month and a half noticed some changes but ifeel like my workout isent the best. whats the best workout plan for a beginner ?

DonutStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro, what is your current routine?

I think it's really important for beginners to focus on the basics. I personally recommend a program called "Starting Strength" for people that just start, run that until you begin to plateau and then run a program called "StrongLifts 5X5". after that there is a wealth of programming to do. Also look up Babylovers Starting Strength thread on here, its a more hypertrophy based program that still follows the basic Starting Strength principles. Whatever you do, look up principals like "Progressive Overload", focus on them and youll be making many gains for the forseable future. Make sure you're on a program, not a brogram.

Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ICF 5x5 couldn't be better for you. There is lots of information about it and the creator has a 20 minute long video explaining and answering questions about the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
    Don’t ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person that’s hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said.. Haters gonna hate!”

- Aziz Shavershian

It's piss, it's sickening, it's revolting

- Sith Lord