Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sqball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but I was told that the creatine in it will make u hold water? True?

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sqball
    but I was told that the creatine in it will make u hold water? True?
    It varies by creatine. Monohydrate is known best for it's bloat... but it's got science to back up its effectiveness.

IMHO, the benefits of creatine outweigh its bloat factor 1000000000 to 1.

dapembroidery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been following this thread and would welcome any comments on No Xplode vs. Fast Twitch from CytoSport.

I am currently using Fast Twitch and I do feel that I have benefited from it. I have better, harder workouts and feel I have build better lean body mass while using it. Although it tastes like CRAP.

Just wondering if No Xplode would take me up a notch.

Looking to further reduce bodyfat and gain more lean muscle.
    30 Year old, 5'4, at 135 pounds.

Thanks in advance.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dapembroidery
    I have been following this thread and would welcome any comments on No Xplode vs. Fast Twitch from CytoSport.

I am currently using Fast Twitch and I do feel that I have benefited from it. I have better, harder workouts and feel I have build better lean body mass while using it. Although it tastes like CRAP.

Just wondering if No Xplode would take me up a notch.

Looking to further reduce bodyfat and gain more lean muscle.
    30 Year old, 5'4, at 135 pounds.

Thanks in advance.
    How many scoops of FT do you use per workout?

dapembroidery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have only been using one scoop of Fast Twitch per session.

Originally Posted by dapembroidery
    I have only been using one scoop of Fast Twitch per session.
    Well right off the bat, there is quite a difference in caffeine for both products.

NO-Xplode has 100mg per scoop, while Fast Twitch has 200mg.

Both products are full of prop blends (meaning no one knows the exact amounts of each ingredient), however it looks like NO-Xplode is higher dosed all around.

Fast Twitch is 95 cents per serving, while NO-Xplode is 98 cents per serving. However, if you double scoop NO-Xplode to get more caffeine / other ingredients (which many people often do), that lowers its cost-effectiveness drastically.

With that said, not everyone responds to supplements the same. Fast Twitch works for you, but it won't work for everyone. Likewise with NO-Xplode.

ljones29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello. NO Xplode is an amazing product. I've been taking it for a couple of months now & just recently switched to SuperPump250 after taking a couple weeks off from NO Xplode. One thing to make sure to do is cycle it. Do as the directions suggest. I find it very difficult to cycle because I do have such great workouts from it, but the effects do wear off after some time.

I’ve only tried the SuperPump once so far but it also gives me a great pump in addition to a lot of energy. However, the side effects are different: w/NO Xplode, I’d get a little gas, but not too bad. With SuperPump, it was an all out sprint to the bathroom. :-(

Hopefully it is just my stomach getting used to it, but if it happens again, I’ll let my boyfriend finish it. LOL.

In any case, I highly recommend NO Xplode to women. It increases focus and energy and will give you a great pump that will last for days.

The only negative with No Xplode is that it contains aspartame and some people may react differently to it.
    When you do a job, no matter what job, do it better than anyone else has or can. - unknown author

divinedesign21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    There is 100 mg of caffeine per scoop of NO xplode.. anyone caffeine sensitive should keep that in mind when deciding how many scoops to have.

How many mg. is in a cup of coffee? I drink one in the morning plus take Green Tea extract. I'm thinking about the NO Xplode myself. Will I need to stop taking the Green Tea extract?

Hiding from all cookies armytanksgirl's Avatar
    armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) armytanksgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is aspartame ljones29?

Originally Posted by armytanksgirl View Post
    What is aspartame ljones29?
    Articifial sweetener.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question No Xplode or Xpand

I'm trying to decide on NO Xplode or Xpand. Any thoughts which is better? I'm wanting a product to start the new year off with for my muscle build program. I take Xtend right now and Creatine Monohydrate.
    Julia

luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Porche gal- how do you like xtend? I am thinking of stacking it with my Xpand. 1.2 scoop xpand pre and post workout and 3 scoops xtend during my workout. How does xtend taste, lol?

aamber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking No explode

N.O. EXPLODE has been a great way for me to energize my workouts, increase my focus and increase all of my lifts by a min. of ten pounds. I've tried grape and fruit punch flavors, fruit punch being my preferred choice.

Originally Posted by luckee001 View Post
    Porche gal- how do you like xtend? I am thinking of stacking it with my Xpand. 1.2 scoop xpand pre and post workout and 3 scoops xtend during my workout. How does xtend taste, lol?
    Lemonade Xtend tastes like heaven on earth. Watermelon is great too.

Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by luckee001 View Post
    I love Xtend. How do you like Xpand?? I use the 11 gram serving (I weigh everything, scoops can vary) and drink it while lifting. I bought the much unpopular grape flavor (not a watermelon fan). Not great, but I've gotten used to it. I did get a sample of the Lemonade and the flavor is good, but it had a grittiness to it that I don't get with the grape. Not sure why. The person that gave me the sample had the same issue with her batch, grittiness at the bottom.

I am going to place an order on Monday and trying to decide on NO xplode or Xpand (along with more Xtend).
    Julia

luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the Xpand...I feel really strong and like I can go forever in the gym..... but not the taste .. I got the fruit punch and it tastes like cough medicine!

amandaPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive tried no-xplode..i used it for about a month..thats all that it lasted me..and basically in the beginning i was taking one scoop and i got alottt of energy and was lifting more weight in the gym..but after a month i was taking 3 and really didnt get the same effect i was when i started..no-xplode is mostly caffeine thats why it gives you that energy..although i did gain muscle when taking no-xplode because it has some creatine in it but not very much..and its soo expensive..there are cheaper alternatives..you can get the same supplements that are in no-xplode for alot cheaper..but no-xplode has it all ready for you to drink..alot easier lol but im deff not going to be buying no-xplode anymore
    "Bodybuilding is my passion that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. When I work out, my ambition is to push my body harder and harder every time to see how much it can take, how much pressure it can stand." ~Pauline Nordin

I will never give up Pumped1981's Avatar
    Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After reading all these great reviews from you guys and doing my own research, I am def. going to purchase some NO-XPLODE!! I have a question though, lol, can you take Nitrix with it or are they both basically the same thing, just one is a pill and the other a powder? Plus I'm not sure Nitrix is for women, I just see things for men about it...I was just curious so I thought I would ask..Thanx!!

-Pumped

Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumped1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I'm stupid, sorry!! I realize that both products are one in the same...wow I feel like such a moron...sorry everyone!

Originally Posted by Pumped1981 View Post
    Ok, I'm stupid, sorry!! I realize that both products are one in the same...wow I feel like such a moron...sorry everyone!
    Haha you're not stupid or a moron, everyone starts somewhere. Glad you did reading on your own, props.

Hey thanx boyscout Ur a cool guy!

I'm still 27 in hex :) Plato458's Avatar
    Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just started NO Exp and to be honest I haven't really noticed any impact at all other than a slightly raised heart-rate when lifting/cardio. This lasted approx 20mins (30mins after I took it) and I found it distracting more than anything else.

I'm very caffeine tolerant (300mg has a small warming effect on me and goes quickly) so wondering if this is where I'm missing out ??

I take one scoop right now as I wasn't sure how much body weight was a factor. Any suggestions ?

On a plus point - for taste Fruit Punch in 8oz water is goes down very easily.

I noticed an earlier post saying it contained aspartame - my tub makes a point of saying it isn't

Px
    Never Give Up Never Surrender ;-P

I did once and look what happened - 30% BF

skinnychubbyguy "Hole in my underwear... What is the purpose of the hole on the front? I mean they stitch up the other side, but they leave the one opening on the front open, wtf is the point? My balls don't get that sweaty to air out, and I don't pull my dick through it to piss or anything else, so is there a legit reason for this?"

I opted to go with SAN V-12. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow soI canhave itfor legs on Sunday! Elivated heart rate is one thing I do not want. I'd rather get that naturally.

Has it just been a day or two for the NO Xplode?
    Julia

Hey thanx boyscout Ur a cool guy!
    thanks for the kind words pumped, i try my best to help.

i like your usertitle by the way 'i will never give up'... very nice.
    Originally Posted by Plato458 View Post
    Just started NO Exp and to be honest I haven't really noticed any impact at all other than a slightly raised heart-rate when lifting/cardio. This lasted approx 20mins (30mins after I took it) and I found it distracting more than anything else.

I'm very caffeine tolerant (300mg has a small warming effect on me and goes quickly) so wondering if this is where I'm missing out ??

I take one scoop right now as I wasn't sure how much body weight was a factor. Any suggestions ?

On a plus point - for taste Fruit Punch in 8oz water is goes down very easily.

I noticed an earlier post saying it contained aspartame - my tub makes a point of saying it isn't

Px
    pretty much

and im not sure but the old formula probably had aspartame. you must have the new formula.

Thanx buddy

Thanx buddy

Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quick update - I take back what I said about NO Ex.

Despite the lack of legendary buzz (and to be honest I'm not keen on the idea of my heart thumping out of my chest), this week I've just gone up two weights on 3 compounds and it's been easy peasy.

In fact, it's been so easy that I could probably double my reps on many others, however am sticking to my plans so I don't bugger it up with over-enthusiasm

Recovery has been much much faster and I have to make myself go home. No nasty side effects at all either - would definitely recommend a scoop before training.

Px

skinnychubbyguy "Hole in my underwear... What is the purpose of the hole on the front? I mean they stitch up the other side, but they leave the one opening on the front open, wtf is the point? My balls don't get that sweaty to air out, and I don't pull my dick through it to piss or anything else, so is there a legit reason for this?"

Quick update - I take back what I said about NO Ex.

Despite the lack of legendary buzz (and to be honest I'm not keen on the idea of my heart thumping out of my chest), this week I've just gone up two weights on 3 compounds and it's been easy peasy.

In fact, it's been so easy that I could probably double my reps on many others, however am sticking to my plans so I don't bugger it up with over-enthusiasm

Recovery has been much much faster and I have to make myself go home. No nasty side effects at all either - would definitely recommend a scoop before training.

Px
    Out of curiosity, what does the rest of your supp stack look like?

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does the rest of your supp stack look like?
    BCAAs
    Creatine Mono for off days
    4 x Omega 3
    Multi-vits
    Gluc/Chon
    Glutamine
    Whey

Cheerio
    Px

BCAAs
    Creatine Mono for off days
    4 x Omega 3
    Multi-vits
    Gluc/Chon
    Glutamine
    Whey

Cheerio
    Px
    NO-X may help you in pushing heavier weight, due to the nature of the product, however, I can confidently say the supplements giving you increased strength/endurance/recovery are the creatine monohydrate and BCAAs.

PS: Take creatine mono everyday. Aim for 3-5g a day. NO-X has 1g of creatine per scoop, so adjust accordingly.