Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    kkstar01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile No Xplode And Women

Hey! Im 21 and I was just wondering if any women took no xplode. I took it once from my guy friend and loved it because it gave me so much energy and really helped in the gym but I dont want it to make me all huge and bulky. My friend who is a personal trainer said it wouldnt, but Im still skeptical and wanted to see if an women take it and love....and results they have found wtih it! There is also one called super charge....different version, does the same thing. Let me know!!! thanks!
    kristi

Balancing Act . . . indiglo9124's Avatar
    indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000)

Check out the thread...

Hey... i started a thread on this same subject a while back... its still pretty recent. I am 21 and i am currently taking it.

ohhh! oops. So how do you like it? does it make you huge and bulky?! haha

Balancing Act . . . indiglo9124's Avatar
    indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not at all, the only real problem i am seeing with it is that it never worked the same after the first time. I wouldnt train without it.... but just make sure you are taking it only on days that you work out, thats what seems to work best for me. I have def gained some mass and when i take it i always find that little edge enough to crank out a few more reps. It tastes really good too! Its one of the few things that gets me up and ready in the gym at 5:45am lol

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tons of women on here take it and love it. I'm taking something similar, and believe me, it won't make you huge unless you combine it w/ steroids!

Smile

thanks for the replies! thats what i was hoping to hear! Im getting back into everything, Im 5'3 and 138....Im actually starting the body for life 12 weeks on monday, im excited! For supplements I was thinking about doing: no xplode, myoplex carb sense protein drinks, CLA.....what do ya think?!

ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000)

So glad you asked...

Originally Posted by kkstar01
    Hey! Im 21 and I was just wondering if any women took no xplode. I took it once from my guy friend and loved it because it gave me so much energy and really helped in the gym but I dont want it to make me all huge and bulky. My friend who is a personal trainer said it wouldnt, but Im still skeptical and wanted to see if an women take it and love....and results they have found wtih it! There is also one called super charge....different version, does the same thing. Let me know!!! thanks!
    kristi
    I just bought no xplode yesterday and only did one scoop on empty stomach 30 minutes prior to workout. It did keep me focused, but since my first day, was unable to tell if it gave me more strength and/or rep power. Will keep trying. I am trying to access how many scoops I can take up to as well. A lot of the guys rave about this product and it is always sold out or sells out quickly at local nutritional store. Let me know how you do... I am curious myself. It will not make you huge and bulky though I do know that. Will just add to your pump (structure your muscle) and add or create valacity (sp?) veins pump out of skin. Kinda cool huh? I hear that nothing compares to the no xplode and that the fruit punch is the best flavor.

Just got mine! I decided on the fruit punch.....and love it!

goyabeans4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's it going with the NO xplode? Just got some today (blueberry) and looking forward to starting it up tomorrow morning. Feedback?

Registered User Uncategorizable's Avatar
    Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uncategorizable is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just started taking NO Xplode almost two weeks ago. I have the Lemon-Lime flavor, which is good, but pretty sweet, even with a good amount of water.

I have seen pretty good results so far, for e.g.: a 12lbs increase on the LAT machine; a 3-6lbs increase on dumbbell exercises (depending on the exercise); I'm up to 70lb on squats; assisted pull-ups are getting easier to do; recovery time is wayyy shorter, leg days were the worse, but I did legs yesterday, and I don't have the jello effect today (which was always the case before).

The initial side effects were weird at first (lightheaded, walking on air type of effect), considering the high level of caffeine it has, and I say that as an avid coffee drinker. Just stay clear of any other caffeine sources a good number of hours before and after taking it.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is 100 mg of caffeine per scoop of NO xplode.. anyone caffeine sensitive should keep that in mind when deciding how many scoops to have.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Built Old Lady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking No explode

I have taken all the various flavors, none of them are what I would call crowd pleasers. I take 3 scoops with a minimal amount of water, it effervesces something terrible (foams) and you better have a large glass. I use a minimal amount of water so I don't have to choke down so much. My husband calls it taking our poison. We drink lots of water afterwards. Expect to belch a lot.
    It does, however have a very positive effect on our training days. I can lift way more and more often, get more out of the workout. The only reason you would get real bulky is if you work out so much that you just grow bigger. The secret to not getting too big working out with weights is to cut back when you reach your desired size. I have not reached mine yet.
    There is one side effect, you will most likely bloat from taking this stuff but it is a minor consideration unless you are about to compete bodybuilding. Powerlifting doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Built Old Lady; 10-05-2006 at 01:40 PM.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BOL - I've heard that san fierce tastes good (I'm on san v12 right now, and it's awesome), so you might want to try that.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

Granola eatin' fool fitcajungirl's Avatar
    fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is not enough room here to express how much I love NO Explode.

It does everything that is advertises.

That is all.

Lisa
    www.fitlisa.com

Romnas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, um, I got some N.O.Xplode a little while back, and honestly, I think it makes me feel worse. Because you burp on the lifts, and I can't lift as much weight with it either. Would it be better to take it more than 45 min. before working out?

Take it at least 30 min before your workout
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

Bulking for the past 15yr MyPumps's Avatar
    MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just considering N.O.Xplode myself. Do any of you take stack it with Cellmass? Or is it unnecessary to use both?
    List of Things to Do.....
    1.Stop sucking it in and just suck it up and do it.

My Lifts: A cup of coffee and warm sunshiney days

Bench: Stayin' off it as much as possible

Squat: What I know about what I'm doing

Deadlift: Silly! I'm a student, not a coroner!

~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use NO Xplode by itself, not as a part of any BSN stack.... and I am 100% with FitLisa above.... there isn't enough room for me to say how much I like it!!!

There is absolutely no way you will bet big and bulky from NO-Xplode. But it sure will fuel some great workouts for you!

As for the taste, I actually like it better than any others I've tried... I've gone thru 5 or 6 NO products. I've had orange, blue raspberry and grape so far!! Love the stuff!! I don't have gas from it, or burp while lifting or anything. LOL I take it 20-30 minutes before I workout.
    ~Lisa~'s Buffing Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=950691

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MyPumps
    I was just considering N.O.Xplode myself. Do any of you take stack it with Cellmass? Or is it unnecessary to use both?
    You do not have to stack it with Cellmass. Bulk creatine monohydrate or bulk cee will work just fine.

MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ~Lisa~
    I use NO Xplode by itself, not as a part of any BSN stack.... and I am 100% with FitLisa above.... there isn't enough room for me to say how much I like it!!!

There is absolutely no way you will bet big and bulky from NO-Xplode. But it sure will fuel some great workouts for you!

As for the taste, I actually like it better than any others I've tried... I've gone thru 5 or 6 NO products. I've had orange, blue raspberry and grape so far!! Love the stuff!! I don't have gas from it, or burp while lifting or anything. LOL I take it 20-30 minutes before I workout.
    Thanks ~Lisa~ and boyscouT! I was just about to repost. I was thinking about the blue raspberry. I hear so much about the fruit punch, but I'm just not a fruit punch person.

~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Lisa~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey MyPumps, I just saw your Location... which island in the Pacific are you on?? I could be on the same island!!
    ~Lisa~'s Buffing Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=950691

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks ~Lisa~ and boyscouT! I was just about to repost. I was thinking about the blue raspberry. I hear so much about the fruit punch, but I'm just not a fruit punch person.
    FYI, NO-Xplode works. It's got a solid formula and when taken properly it can enhance anyone's workout. HOWEVER, there are more cost-effective choices, IMO.

~Lisa~, I just saw your location. My response: I wish!

BoyscouT, what would those "more cost-effective choices" be?

BoyscouT, what would those "more cost-effective choices" be?
    You purchase from bodybuilding.com, yes?

And you are looking specifically for a preworkout energy enhancer?

Caffeine or no caffeine?

If you have used NO-Xplode, how many scoops did you use?

EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kkstar01
    kristi
    not sure how i came across this, but i will chime in here.

You dont have to worry about becoming big and bulky on NO2. Big and bulky=fat gain, which NO2 is impossible of doing

secondly, NO2 supplementation has no effect on muscle growth.

Originally Posted by boyscouT
    You purchase from bodybuilding.com, yes?

And you are looking specifically for a preworkout energy enhancer?

Caffeine or no caffeine?

If you have used NO-Xplode, how many scoops did you use?
    I've never used NO-Xplode, I'm considering it, and I'd have to say no caffeine. Yes to the first 2 ?? but it would be better if there were other benefits as well, not just an energy enhancer. I'm basically looking to add creatine (pref. next gen.) into my supplementation. I'm not picky in how I do it, but I've heard good things about these BSN products. I've also heard recently about HorsePower? Not exactly sure what it is, so I'm going to look onto it. I def. don't want anything with GH or test. enhancers, ya know?

Originally Posted by EatProtein
    not sure how i came across this, but i will chime in here.

You dont have to worry about becoming big and bulky on NO2. Big and bulky=fat gain, which NO2 is impossible of doing

secondly, NO2 supplementation has no effect on muscle growth.
    Doesn't the increased vasodilation improve the saturation rate of aminos to your muscles, decreasing the repair/build time of muscle?

I've never used NO-Xplode, I'm considering it, and I'd have to say no caffeine. Yes to the first 2 ?? but it would be better if there were other benefits as well, not just an energy enhancer. I'm basically looking to add creatine (pref. next gen.) into my supplementation. I'm not picky in how I do it, but I've heard good things about these BSN products. I've also heard recently about HorsePower? Not exactly sure what it is, so I'm going to look onto it. I def. don't want anything with GH or test. enhancers, ya know?
    A good caffeine free choice for pure energy and focus would be something like Omega Cerebral or Ergropharm Psychotropin which are a blend of nootropics.

If you want a combo creatine-energy product have a look at SAN Vault.

If you want a preworkout creatine + NO complex, look at Xceed or CVM Xtreme.

If you want a preworkout creatine look at GM.

All aformentinoed products (except cerebral and psycho) are "next gen" creatines.
    Last edited by \S/; 10-30-2006 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks boyscouT! I'm going to look into those now!
    What is GM though?

Thanks boyscouT! I'm going to look into those now!
    What is GM though?
    You're welcome.

GM = Green Magnitude from Controlled Labs, I should have clarified that earlier, my apologies.

Xceed is from Designer Supplements.

CVM Xtreme is from Serious Nutrition Solutions.