and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) and911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where do I fit ab excercises

This is my workout its 3 days a week, monday,wednesday,and firiday, in that order

workout #1
    legs and back (8 exercises)
    workout #2
    chest and shoulders (8 exercises)
    workout #3
    triceps and biceps (6 exercises)

where do i fit ab exercises?
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thorra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could put a different ab exercise at the end of each workout.
    -Workout one could target your upper abs
    -Workout two could target your lower abs
    -Workout three could target your obliques

live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do abs each of the workout days, but if you dont want to do that the n do it in between the days/workouts.
    When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.

mIsC pImP # 13

gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    throw in a few sets of abs after any workout. just rotate between standard movement and rotating movement.

ex. woodchops and russian twists one day, cable pulldowns and weighted situps the next.

fernando2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fernando2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Where to put your abs (workout routine that is)

Abs should always be done at the END of your routine, you can do them every workout, which should be every other day at least, You can do Crunches one session, reverse crunches the next, and obliques the other session. One thing I would like to comment on is that you should not do biceps and triceps on the same day. That is a big no no, this is how a workout routine should be:

Monday: Chest (incline, decline or flat), Shoulders (like military press or
    shoulder press with bar or dumbbells and side raises) and
    Triceps (skullcrushers, triceps pushdowns). Abs (crunches)
    Wednesday: Legs (Squats is the hardest but the best, start with light
    weight, for proper form you must go down until your thighs are
    almost parallel to the floor, this is lower than you think).
    Deadlifts (barbell of course), Calve raises, Leg Curls, and
    Abs(reverse crunches, where you bring your legs (bent at 90
    degree angle) up instead of your upper body as you would in a
    crunch) Incline yourself for more resistance.

Friday: Back (bent over rows, lat bar pulldowns) Biceps (ez bar curls,
    barbell curls, dumbbell curls) and shoulder shrugs (grab as much
    weight as you can hold on a barbell and shrug as hard as you
    can and hold it there for like a sec and a half) Abs(Obliqes, you
    can do the bicycle or oblique crunches)

fernando2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fernando2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Oh and By the way

Add to my rep if you found my article at least somewhat useful. Lord knows I need it. :^)

FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiNdThEBaLaNcE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fernando2014 View Post
    One thing I would like to comment on is that you should not do biceps and triceps on the same day. That is a big no no,
    Read a study from canada or something that proves working triceps/biceps intervally, like EZ curls followed by skull crushers, followed by DB curls then kickbacks, lead to a greater increase in size and strength compared to working them seperately.

chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do my abs during my rest period in between sets.
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but doesn't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights. --Ronnie Coleman

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hit abs twice week after leg day and back day. Dont hit them more than twice a week, youre best off doing it hard once/twice a week and letting them rest plenty than doing some ab work every day or with every workout.

Decline Crunches, Ab Wheel, Machine Crunches should be regulars. Keep the reps 8-12 on the machine crunches, also make sure you perform all these crunches slowly, especially the stretch portion of the crunch, make sure you squeeze your abs hard too.

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    One thing I would like to comment on is that you should not do biceps and triceps on the same day. That is a big no no, this is how a workout routine should be:

That is not a big no no, in fact youre the only person Ive ever heard say that it is.

Training tris and bis on the same day is a great way to train them, the best way imo. This way they get one workout a week that hits them directly and one a week where they are indirectly worked.

My arms have been gaining strength like crazy lately, not doubt because of the way Im training.

MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MadSam1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do them twice a week, preferably after the legs workout, on the first day and the last day ... Let them rest in between.
    Some people only exist to prove that there were not enough nukes dropped on this planet!

Go Green ... Rep me :) I'll rep back

JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPN9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should have a workout for the upper and lower abs and another workout for the obliques.

jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100)
    day 1: 8 exercises. day 2 : 8 exercises. day 3 : 6 exercises.

now where do we fit in more exercises... hm.....