Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

T3 and Clen Cycle

Hi I'm new to this forum but I've been lifting for 3 years now. My recent goal has been to drop some excess fat due to an extremely "slothish" summer where nothing but eating poorly and excessive drinking took place. I'm 5'11 and weigh 252, but mind you I have a lot of muscle. I'm looking to drop roughly 30-40lbs by march and was looking into some supplements such as cytomel t3 and clenbuterol. Now my intentions are to only take the t3 at a safe dosage (25mcg-50mcg) over a 4 week period just to spark my weight loss, following by a 6 week cycle of clen. Over the past 4 weeks ive dropped 14lbs and have limited my caloric intake to roughly 1900 cal/ day (28g fat, 160 carbs, 210 protein) and have began an extensive cardio and weight program. All I need to know is that t3 is definately safe if used at a moderate dosage for a short period. As I said I am only looking for t3 to be a short term cycle; as for the remainder of my goal will be dieting properly and exercising vigorously.

amateur101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i personally would stay away from t3 (too many severe side effects [thyroid problems], but i don't know how small dosages would change that). however, i am considering taking clen again as i had such good results from each cycle i went on (but i am also cautious about doing this again, because i don't want heart problems 30yrs from now)
    King Kong ain't got **** on me.