Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Registered User AnabolicMaximus's Avatar
    AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Animal Pump Is Amazing!!!!

ok... I just got my animal pump in today actually.. and I must be honest, despite all the hype I was hearing, I was very very skeptical it would work. I was looking into getting creatine as well as NO so I was thinking of NO xplode + Gaspari Size on... well right now Im attending Brown University... and the school year just started, meaning I had to fork over nearly 50,000 this ****ing year to attend this school (awesome as hell but expensive) you can see why im kinda hesitant to spend 50 on size on + another 40 for NO. Anyways.. I heard about the product and how for $30 it mixed everything you need together...the price just made me even more skeptical.

So I got it today looked at the ingredients and wasnt too impressed with the amount of some of the ingredients.."this isnt gonna work" I said to myself about 1.5 hours ago (before my arm workout) ..

holy ****... my arms after about 2 sets (warm up) felt like they were going to explode... literally... I havent missed a workout in about a year and am very good with my diet and no it was def. not a placebo affect... trust me when you cant fully extend your arms because they are soo damn pumped after only 4 sets of curls there is nothing psychological about that.

I have to give props to Universal..this is truly an awesome product... very very good.... damn Im SWOLEN! lol,.. feels great..

Ive tried other stuff.. (size on, No xplode, CEE, cell mass, super pump 250) but wow, for $30 this is amazing, it really is...

lol, sorry im going on and on... its probably the stimulants in it

thanks Universal!

ps. you guys have awesome ads... whos that "Wrath guy" damn gigantic

Registered User AnabolicMaximus's Avatar
    AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ohh and before I forget... Ive heard on some threads that this product doesnt work... and maybe for some it doesnt....

but I made sure that I followed the instructions EXACTLY as printed on the canister. On an empty stomach and EXACTLY 30 minutes before my workout...

im sure others who take it with a huge meal and then workout 2 hours later might not get the same effects I just had.. but If you follow the directions exactly as on the label I dont see why not...

Lift big to get big.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicMaximus
    ok... I just got my animal pump in today actually.. and I must be honest, despite all the hype I was hearing, I was very very skeptical it would work. I was looking into getting creatine as well as NO so I was thinking of NO xplode + Gaspari Size on... well right now Im attending Brown University... and the school year just started, meaning I had to fork over nearly 50,000 this ****ing year to attend this school (awesome as hell but expensive) you can see why im kinda hesitant to spend 50 on size on + another 40 for NO. Anyways.. I heard about the product and how for $30 it mixed everything you need together...the price just made me even more skeptical.

So I got it today looked at the ingredients and wasnt too impressed with the amount of some of the ingredients.."this isnt gonna work" I said to myself about 1.5 hours ago (before my arm workout) ..

holy ****... my arms after about 2 sets (warm up) felt like they were going to explode... literally... I havent missed a workout in about a year and am very good with my diet and no it was def. not a placebo affect... trust me when you cant fully extend your arms because they are soo damn pumped after only 4 sets of curls there is nothing psychological about that.

I have to give props to Universal..this is truly an awesome product... very very good.... damn Im SWOLEN! lol,.. feels great..

Ive tried other stuff.. (size on, No xplode, CEE, cell mass, super pump 250) but wow, for $30 this is amazing, it really is...

lol, sorry im going on and on... its probably the stimulants in it

thanks Universal!

ps. you guys have awesome ads... whos that "Wrath guy" damn gigantic
    Great feedback and response AM... Glad Pump is working well for you. Good luck at Brown bro--that is one hell of an opportunity and a whole lot of cash, so make the most of it. Keep us updated on your progress. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stritt45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to agree with you about animal pump. What do you expect from a company that gave us animal stack. That product was one of the best Andro products available I thought.

I have used animal pump for 2 cycles now and i love it. I was hooked on no-xplode but now i have switched to pump. Animal pump made me not be able to straightin my arms, haha. Loved that stuff. Keep it up universal.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stritt45
    I would have to agree with you about animal pump. What do you expect from a company that gave us animal stack. That product was one of the best Andro products available I thought.

I have used animal pump for 2 cycles now and i love it. I was hooked on no-xplode but now i have switched to pump. Animal pump made me not be able to straightin my arms, haha. Loved that stuff. Keep it up universal.
    Thanks for the props bro... You keep busting your ass, we'll keep giving you the tools you need. I too love the feeling of being pumped to the point of incapacitation. Haha. Peace, G

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    animal pump is the SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it when I had a bottle of it.. it was awesome..

Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i stopped reading your review once you said you had an arm workout
    ----------------------------------

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pimp-n
    i stopped reading your review once you said you had an arm workout
    And that is wrong...because?...

Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz
    And that is wrong...because?...
    Yeah what's the problem with that? Is this another guy who swears Rippetoe's is only thing for everyone?

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    animal pump is the SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it when I had a bottle of it.. it was awesome..
    If Mr. Aries likes it, it must be good. Peace, G

Bharat Oza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would really really really appreciate if someone could tell me where I can buy Animal Pump from in Canada.

awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Pump

I am finishing my second can, and love it. You gotta stack it with cuts, very solid results for lean muscle, vascularity and pumps

jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i thought it was pretty good. pumps were great.

my one gripe was the energy complex in pill form doesnt have **** on comparable complexs in some n.o. powders (cough sp250 cough).

I also thought the creatine was slightly underdosed. Maybe they should have bumped up the MCC and made it 5g total.

overall 8/10 solid product

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's my favorite supplement
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jpars
    i thought it was pretty good. pumps were great.

my one gripe was the energy complex in pill form doesnt have **** on comparable complexs in some n.o. powders (cough sp250 cough).

I also thought the creatine was slightly underdosed. Maybe they should have bumped up the MCC and made it 5g total.

overall 8/10 solid product
    You're right about the energy. It isn't quite the same as say, Shock Therapy. Animal Pump delivers a smoother, more sustained level as opposed to the "kick in the pants" Shock delivers. As for the creatine, based on studies and real world testing, we think the level is just right.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i got a can with only 3 paks missing if anyone wants it.. $22 shipped. Save some money. I react better to powders because i can control the amount i take, lets put it that way. Im on the big side, i dont think the doses were enough for me. Ive heard nothing but solid reviews from the majority of people tho. Oh well, some stuff works better for some peopel than others.

Dannyslaw@hotmail.com if anyone wants it

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    If Mr. Aries likes it, it must be good. Peace, G
    I am in complete agreement with you.

ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have had Animal Pump for almost a full month now and all I can say is DAMN! Pumps are amazing. I have tried many other NO products and this is by far my #1 choice. I stack Pump with Universal's Storm post workout and I have had great results with that stack. I have gained a considerable amount of muscle mass and strength in the short time I have been on the Stack. I definately recommend Animal Pump to anyone looking for a NO supplement.
    " I can do all things "
    Philli. 4:13

"Some people want it to happen...some wish for it to happen...others Make it happen"

*ISSA Certified Personal Trainer*

leohuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long after a meal do u guys wait to take your pump?....i usually never have an empty stomach which is why i have never tried any NO products

ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Usually I take it 30 minutes before I hit the Gym and its with an empty stomach to maximize results.
    " I can do all things "
    Philli. 4:13

"Some people want it to happen...some wish for it to happen...others Make it happen"

*ISSA Certified Personal Trainer*

yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question yo animal reps...

hey I got my first can of the stuff today. Plan on using it the first time on moday. I also got the 500 mg bottle of universal's micronized monohydrate. I only plan on taking the pump on the days I lift (4 days a week) and on the other three I would supplement with the monohydrate (so I wouldn't waste the energry/pump effect of pump) - I figured this would be necesary for me to maintain creatine levels throughout the week... true? or is taking the mono unnecesary?

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yeahbuddy
    hey I got my first can of the stuff today. Plan on using it the first time on moday. I also got the 500 mg bottle of universal's micronized monohydrate. I only plan on taking the pump on the days I lift (4 days a week) and on the other three I would supplement with the monohydrate (so I wouldn't waste the energry/pump effect of pump) - I figured this would be necesary for me to maintain creatine levels throughout the week... true? or is taking the mono unnecesary?
    yeahbuddy, stacking the two this way would be fine bro... save the energy boosting effects of Pump for your workout and maintain with the micronized creatine on your off day.

Cutting, do not disturb. Alkaline's Avatar
    Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've started my Animal Pump recently and had a question. I am 19 (with the raging hormones and testosterone and what not) and I am constantly hungry, I have to eat like every 30-45 minutes or I feel like I am starving. Lately I've been trying to cut down my physique as I've been bulking for a while. When I take my Animal Pump and head to the gym, on the car ride there I get hungry. I don't know about anyone else but it is not easy for me to workout when all I am thinking about is food, and I don't know what being hungry has to do with energy levels and performance and what not. I'm not exactly sure what to do because the Pump says take it on an empty stomach, and if I do that, I get hungry quick. Do I drink a supplement at the gym, or will that hinder the Animal Pump? Any suggestions please let me know.

yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation this stuff works

Hey I got to say that people should use this **** at their own risk. I've used shock therapy/storm and neither one of those gave me pumps like animal pump has. The energy effect of animal pump isn't there as much as it is with shock therapy (which I expected) and I think that's a good thing. Why do I say use it at your own risk? Well on quad/calf/ab day I took it, and after my workout I was changing my clothes and I had developed two massive stretch marks on my upper/outer thighs during that exact workout. Neither one of those stretchmarks were there that morning and I'm 100% positive of that. So I give this **** two solid thumbs up because I got to see it work, and I know it wasn't just in my head - I got the marks to prove it lol. Good stuff, easy to take, and affordable. Probably going to be buying this for a while.

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yeahbuddy
    Hey I got to say that people should use this **** at their own risk. I've used shock therapy/storm and neither one of those gave me pumps like animal pump has. The energy effect of animal pump isn't there as much as it is with shock therapy (which I expected) and I think that's a good thing. Why do I say use it at your own risk? Well on quad/calf/ab day I took it, and after my workout I was changing my clothes and I had developed two massive stretch marks on my upper/outer thighs during that exact workout. Neither one of those stretchmarks were there that morning and I'm 100% positive of that. So I give this **** two solid thumbs up because I got to see it work, and I know it wasn't just in my head - I got the marks to prove it lol. Good stuff, easy to take, and affordable. Probably going to be buying this for a while.
    haha matter of timing i would say. Pumps dont create stretch marks as far as i know HAHA

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal Pump is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. It's the first NO that works for me, the first creatine that doesn't piss my stomach off, the only product that gives me pump on the arm even if I train my calves

PLUS I can remove the little red pill if I train late at night !

Really like it.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Originally Posted by Alkaline
    I've started my Animal Pump recently and had a question. I am 19 (with the raging hormones and testosterone and what not) and I am constantly hungry, I have to eat like every 30-45 minutes or I feel like I am starving. Lately I've been trying to cut down my physique as I've been bulking for a while. When I take my Animal Pump and head to the gym, on the car ride there I get hungry. I don't know about anyone else but it is not easy for me to workout when all I am thinking about is food, and I don't know what being hungry has to do with energy levels and performance and what not. I'm not exactly sure what to do because the Pump says take it on an empty stomach, and if I do that, I get hungry quick. Do I drink a supplement at the gym, or will that hinder the Animal Pump? Any suggestions please let me know.

Hey bro, if it's a shake you're talking about, I think you should be fine. As long as the meal is not too heavy, the Pump should deliver the results. You can experiment too--take the Pump and then your shake shortly thereafter. See how the timing works. Good luck bro.

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many pills in the pack?
    "Common Sense is not so common"

abs69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abs69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abs69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just ordered me some animal pump,, lets see what this baby can do heh
    "If I listen, I have the advantage: if I speak, others have it."

-Arabian Parable

Originally Posted by nuyorican00
    how many pills in the pack?
    6 capsules, 3 tablets.

Originally Posted by abs69
    just ordered me some animal pump,, lets see what this baby can do heh
    Give it about a week or so for it to kick in. This is the feedback we've been getting. Good luck bro.