Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JShea View Post
    does it matter what time of day you take it, like say around 6:30 when i get up to go to school?
    Timing of Pump does matter. AS a supplement, it's intended to help enhance your "pumps" which is, of course, critical for growth. You should always take it pre-workout. On off days, you can take it around the same time.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so I have been hearing so much about animal pump I got some Q?s

1. It says take on an empty stomach but I eat every 2 hrs or so how is this possible?
    2. Is this the best bang for your buck?
    3. this really works, right?

noob, yes I know..
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Timing of Pump does matter. AS a supplement, it's intended to help enhance your "pumps" which is, of course, critical for growth. You should always take it pre-workout. On off days, you can take it around the same time.

Thanks universal for answering my question, I didn't think it mattered on off days if you take it or not, thanks for answering that. One more question should i take torrent daily to, I know it says take it after each workout. By the way thanks for these products, I love them.

Keemster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keemster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keemster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in the faq, it suggests that you should take 1 pack daily.

i read people suggesting to only take it on lifting days and just taking creatine on off days... do you think it's neccessary to take it on a daily basis in order to experience the best results in muscle vascularity and pumps or was that just a way of encouraging us to use more of the product? lol

jpeternuts170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just bought animal pump today from the bodybuilding.com store. prices where great. im stacking it with a beta alanine, amino acid,, and whey protein. any suggestions on when i should take it. i heard 30 minutes, 45minutes and an hour. which is the best timing

Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nucking Futs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

wow..the one word that describes this stuff..i've tried the ass-nasty NO Shotgun, and pretty, much all it did was make me extremely hot (the redline in it), but this stuff did all i expected and more..great pumps, long lasting, overall great product. I do have one question though, i see where it says to take on an empty stomach, well i like to workout out after i eat, is there really a general time frame that i need to wait after i eat before its considered an "empty stomach"?

JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW today I took my animal pump and i set a very nice new PR. Well at the gym i use the max weight is 200 pounds for tricep pushes, so after i completed all my workouts i was like what the hell lets see what i can max, I first tried 180 and got it 4 times and i was like wow , lets try 200 which is max weight. So i tried it and got 200 X2 and my old max b4 animal pump was like 145ish , but never tried more then that. So i notice animal pump and how amazing it is.

CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW today I took my animal pump and i set a very nice new PR. Well at the gym i use the max weight is 200 pounds for tricep pushes, so after i completed all my workouts i was like what the hell lets see what i can max, I first tried 180 and got it 4 times and i was like wow , lets try 200 which is max weight. So i tried it and got 200 X2 and my old max b4 animal pump was like 145ish , but never tried more then that. So i notice animal pump and how amazing it is.
    i can't wait >.< my pump and mstak get here today I work out tonight too, So I'll post my experience when i get done with that...for now I gotta find something to do till it gets here, haha

little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When should i take it?

Hi. I was thinking about ordering Animal Pump because it got lots of positive reviews but i have a question. I work from 4-8 at night and i have supper break from 7:00 till 7:45 and i lift start lifting weights at 8:20-8:30. When it says take on an empty stomach, can i take it then eat something right after i take it or not? Also do i just take it the days i lift weights? Thanks.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Ok so I have been hearing so much about animal pump I got some Q?s

1. It says take on an empty stomach but I eat every 2 hrs or so how is this possible?
    2. Is this the best bang for your buck?
    3. this really works, right?

noob, yes I know..
    1. Well for bodybuilders/lifters you should never have an empty stomach.
    I eat every two hours as well but I wait about 30 min after my meal pre workout then take it... wait 30 min then hit the gym
    2. I believe it is.. Some of these reviews should speak for themselves
    3. Nah, it doesn't work. We are just bull****in ya Yeah bro it works for some people but like any other supplement some people don't respond.. Just give it a try.. Universal has a 100% Satisfaction policy. So if you don't like it. Send it back
    Originally Posted by Keemster View Post
    in the faq, it suggests that you should take 1 pack daily.

i read people suggesting to only take it on lifting days and just taking creatine on off days... do you think it's neccessary to take it on a daily basis in order to experience the best results in muscle vascularity and pumps or was that just a way of encouraging us to use more of the product? lol
    To get the best results they say to take it daily.. If you don't want to take it on off days then just take a mono or a CEE on off days. I know a lot of people that take it that way

Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    i can't wait >.< my pump and mstak get here today I work out tonight too, So I'll post my experience when i get done with that...for now I gotta find something to do till it gets here, haha
    I'm on pump and mstak as well. I'm seein awesome results!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

you might not notice the effects of it right away , but in time you will see what i meant with my last post. The pumps are fantastic w/me It's hard for me to leave the gym at times because i feel i could do tons more.

Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm almost through my first can, I have not tried a lot of other products so not much to compare too. I'm still trying to cut down my BF % and still maintain the little muscle I did not loose through the time I had cancer.

This stuff seems to work well. Every week I will go in and since I've started it I always have to increase the weight's to get the same pump I did the previous week. I started as a very weak individual 1 mo ago and for example I've jumped up 40 lbs on my DB press, 100+ lbs on Squat, etc. I feel that I can always keep going. I am ordering another can this week and i've also just started animal cuts. I'm down 31lbs in 14 weeks went from 40" waist to 36 and strength has gone up immensely. Diet is OK, trying to eat more cals, and doing cardio 5 days a week.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jhicks3301
    Animal in the Making

thanks for your advice... repped

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jhicks3301
    Animal in the Making

thanks for your advice... repped
    Thanks bro.. If you order let us know what you think!
    www.TheIronMulisha.com

http://www.*********************.co...._animalpak.jpg

so thats what i got yesterday.... is this the right stuff to give me the PUMP everyone is talking about..?
    Last edited by Crazymix; 06-01-2007 at 09:20 AM.

cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's the multi-vitamin i think. This is what you want.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html

so thats what i got yesterday.... is this the right stuff to give me the PUMP everyone is talking about..?

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)

Yea, that's the multi vitamin.
    You want Animal Pump, darker lookin can, also almost twice as expensive.
    ($15.95 for pak, $27.95 for pump) etc

jpeternuts170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

just got my animal pump today and god damn. i planned on doing bi/tris but couldnt stop there. i added in shoulders as well. amazing product so far, at almost half the price of NO xplode.. cant wait until i start seeing results.. Thanks universal

Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fit4Life1967 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Though Storm/Shock Therapy is comparable to Animal Pump, there are some key differences. One you've noticed--Storm/Shock Therapy provides a much bigger kick in the pants. Animal Pump provides a smoother, milder, more sustained energy...

For a comparison thread between Pump and Shock:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=853993
    I will say that is the main effect I noticed from Animal Pump. I just never got the pump or strength effects that I have received from Shock Therapy and Storm. Storm is a staple for me while I am taking a break from Shock Therapy. Love Universal even if Animal Pump did not work for me.

XLEggRoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does this stuff really work???

There seems to be page after page of people telling about their great results. I was looking at NO xplode but that stuff is SUPER expensive. Is this worth a run for its money???
    "Never give up, Never Surrender."

PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XLEggRoll View Post
    There seems to be page after page of people telling about their great results. I was looking at NO xplode but that stuff is SUPER expensive. Is this worth a run for its money???
    well
    no x-plode is around 39 dollars for 40 servings
    and animal pump is 30 dollars for 30 servings

So pricewise they are the same. I never tried No-xplode so i can't say anything about it yet, but i heard good reviews about it

I'm using animal pump without the caffein pill so far, its working great

I guess your just going to have to find out
    Get a sample of it... Its only a five day sample ( i believe) but the real effects don't kick in till about day 10-14
    www.TheIronMulisha.com

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this worth a run for its money???
    For me, it wasn't
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you might not notice the effects of it right away , but in time you will see what i meant with my last post. The pumps are fantastic w/me It's hard for me to leave the gym at times because i feel i could do tons more.
    Good to hear man, i tried it once before work the other day and felt nothing. I was disappointed to be honest. That's good though, i officially start my stak monday(june 4th i think it is?), I'll keep on it and see how i feel. I've been busy product testing for some companies that were kind enough to send samples lately, and i forgot i posted in this thread

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys,

Being in Canada, Animal Pump is actually more expensive than No-Xplode. I tried no xplode last summer, and it was the best supplement I've used. I'm wondering for those who have tried both or 1 or the other, if you had to choose, would you go with Animal Pump, or No-Xplode, without any $ considerations?

Thanks guys.

Registered User solidmusclejake's Avatar
    solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solidmusclejake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ANIMAL PUMP is ****in amazing.. i felt like i could have just kept going all day in the gym. my energy and focus was insane also my chest and tris were pumped to the max. i love it

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that seems to be the general consesus, but there was some people on a "supplements you wasted money on" and this one was up there as well. Then again, they could just have no responded to it, not trying to bash this product at all im interested in it, just trying to get the facts.

Also, i can't swallow pills, since i was a kid i just chew the bastards, does anyone know if this will have an effect on the absorbtion of the product?

Good to hear man, i tried it once before work the other day and felt nothing. I was disappointed to be honest. That's good though, i officially start my stak monday(june 4th i think it is?), I'll keep on it and see how i feel. I've been busy product testing for some companies that were kind enough to send samples lately, and i forgot i posted in this thread
    Maybe to give you even more hope, I hear the best days are like 10-14 on the pump, I hear you feel quite amazing. Im only on day 8 so im getting excited to get in my midway point of the pump. You should make a log, thats what im going to do when i work on my second bottle of animal pump. Goodluck to you and i hope you get the results your looking for =).
    " Pain is Weakness leaving the body. "

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe to give you even more hope, I hear the best days are like 10-14 on the pump, I hear you feel quite amazing. Im only on day 8 so im getting excited to get in my midway point of the pump. You should make a log, thats what im going to do when i work on my second bottle of animal pump. Goodluck to you and i hope you get the results your looking for =).
    Yes. 10-14 is typically the sweet spot for this product based on taking the product daily. Keep your water intake high as this will help. Also, try experimenting with the timing. Sometimes, taking it earlier or later before you lift can make all the difference.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

KorbenDallas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ordered my Pump and Nitro today

Hey everyone, I just ordered my pump and nitro today. I was thinking of using the pump pre work out and nitro post work out. Also, should i use both products on off days? I have heard of people using just regular creatine on off days, any suggestions on which creatine that should be? Thanks!

Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast