BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just met Dorian Yates

he was up at my gym today. i lift at the Press Gym in St. Paul Minnesota. i have no idea why he was there but he was workin out with some guy. he is still ****in huge and cut it was crazy to see a legend
    "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." -Ken Shamrock
    ...............96 aka the Snake

"SQUAT MORE" JESSE MARUNDE Sept 14, 1979-July 25, 2007

AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's cool man, nice to see a fellow Minnesotan on here.

Regards,
    Abrams
    Oh-oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    what so proudly we hailed, at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, or the ramparts we watched,
    were so gallantly streaming.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.

Oh-oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
    O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what gym you lift at?

Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scoular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's nice

You should have gone and said hello!

ATTENTION 2 DETAIL severesoldier's Avatar
    severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, you should tell him how much you appreciate what he's done for bodybuilding. I wouldn't ask for an autograph though. I don't think he goes to the gym to be attacked by fans.

AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIGMANL
    what gym you lift at?
    I lift at the Duluth Clinic Fitness and Therapy Center (in Duluth of course). Anyway, I used to lift at home but I've started finding a need for more cardio equipment plus they have a hammer strength neck machine that I absolutely love.

It seems really crazy that Dorian Yates would be in Minnesota. That's pretty neat.

Regards,
    Abrams
    Oh-oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    what so proudly we hailed, at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, or the ramparts we watched,
    were so gallantly streaming.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.

Oh-oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
    O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have met Dorian a few times. If you notice, hes probably one of the most laid back person that I have ever met.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

yeah, i said hey and that it was an honor. hes probably still weighin in around 250 ripped. he was doin back and biceps. it was just crrrrrrrrrrraaazzy seein him there. if hes there tomm il see if i can get a pic with him. itd be awesome if he was livin in Minnesota now hahahah

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mmmm ... i met Dorian loads of times, trained alongside him when he was going for some O's. Whats he doing in USA - well hes expanding his gym franchise of temple gyms, possibly something to do with them, he will be at gym openings.

You should of said hello, hes the most 'normal' down to earth guy you will ever meet, hes honest and doesnt treat you like your a dumb dude, he says how it is. Nice guy.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet.

Hey im in Mn living now and looking for a good gym, i used to lift at golds in wbl and like that gym but dont like some things about how it is run.

Anyway, how is the press gym and where exactly is it? website for them?

thanks

RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonnieRuffCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me, Dorian Yates is the closest thing to God walking this earth right now. Awesome that you met him.