Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rugby workout

axlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

rugby workout

Hey, I'm 19, and play college rugby. Ive been looking online for about a week now trying to find a workout routine, and I came across this one. I wanted to know if you guys thought it was any good. I am trying to basically get much stronger, I'm doing it mon tues thurs fri sun. (2 days on one day off) let me know any comments please, thanks!:

Day 1:
    barbell bench press 4x8-10
    incline barbell bench press 3x8-10
    barbell military press 4x8-10
    push press 3x8-10
    triceps push downs 4x8-10
    triceps extension 4x8-10

Day 2:
    squats 4x8-10
    power cleans 4x8-10
    calf raises 4x8-10
    t-bar rows 4x8-10
    bentover barbell rows 4x8-10
    barbell curls 4x8-10

Day 3:
    incline flies 3x8-10
    upright rows 4x8-10
    dumbbell shrugs 3x8-10
    skull crushers 4x8-10

Day 4:
    squats 4x8-10
    leg curls 4x8-10
    seated calf raises 4x8-10
    cable row 4x8-10
    one-arm dumbbell row 4x8-10
    preacher curls 4x8-10

question

I was wondering if i could or should expand on this with more excersizes, I dont feel as though I'm doing enough. thanks again

LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What other training sessions are you doing? How many matches are you playing a week?

In my opinion unless the answer to both of those questions is 0 then that programme would cause you to overtrain unless you are lifting really light weights.

What type of programme is suitable for you depends on what position you play, i.e fullbacks don't need to work on there shoulder and neck stength as much as the front row. Although there are some lifts that every player in every position should do (in my opinion), these are cleans, high pulls, squats, bench, military/push press.

Personally I find that cleans, high pulls and push press work better for me in the 1-5 rep range for 3-5 sets. But I never to max attempts during the season so I would stick to reps in the range of 3-5.

I have seen rep ranges of 8-10 for 4 sets used at the very beginning of pre season but for never more than 4 weeks. I think the desired effect with this type of training is hypertrophy which is very hard to maintain during the season.

Also don't worry about not getting a pump after training, doesn't mean a thing, aslong as you progress the programme is working.

Hope this helps, I know its a little long. If you give more specifics about you position, height, weight and what stage you are in the season then you will get more detailed and specific answers.
    If you can turn around and say "I am happy with how strong I am" then I pity you because you have lost the one thing that separates us from everything else on this planet. The drive to push ourselves to new heights, to conquer obstacles that keep us awake at night.

My 5x5 journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=846893

specifics

hey, thanks alot. I'm 150 about 5'7. I play winger and run 2-3 miles a day. Any wing specific excersizes you think would be helpful? Our season hasnt started fully yet and even when it does we practice about 2 times a week and only play about 4 or 5 games. thanks alot.

LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamMcCrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Firstly I would change the 2-3 mile run to interval training, this is much more rugby specific and will increase your anaerobic capacity, since you alreday run every day I imagine you aerobic fitness is already good so you only need to do one 2-3 mile run a week to maintain that fitness.

I don't think there are any wing specific weight excercises. You should look to build power to make and break tackles, I find the best excercises for this are cleans, high pulls and push press but there are a few other excercises like snatches and jerks to try. Say you choose to do cleans, high pulls and push press, do 3 sets of 3-5 reps and take as much rest as you need between sets, so you can be as strong as possible for each one.

Include squats and bench, rep ranges for these depend on what the individual feels works best for them, I like the reps to be no more than 5 but then I'm a prop so I think heavier weights will benefit me more. I would suggest looking at a rep range of 6-8 to begin with for 3 sets. You could look at box squats and decline dumb bell bench press (this movement is very close to a hand off).

If you have access to a glute-ham raise machine you should so them, there is not better excercise for you hamstrings. Also shoulder rotations, especially external rotations will help keep your shoulders healthy and prevent any ligament damage that can happen during a game.

One big thing to note is that every player has a weakness, something that isn't as good as their other attributes, you need to think about what yould make you a better player. Looking at your stats you could do with putting on some good mass. Since you only play 4-5 times I think 5x5 (which can include all the excercises I mentioned above) would be a good programme for you. I know its a bit of a cliche but it really works for increasing strength and power. Take a look at this

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm

make sure its the linaer programme you look at.
    If you can turn around and say "I am happy with how strong I am" then I pity you because you have lost the one thing that separates us from everything else on this planet. The drive to push ourselves to new heights, to conquer obstacles that keep us awake at night.

My 5x5 journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=846893

v4forlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    difinatly follow what he said.

interval training is very important(used to play county)

i found medium weights but really pushing out fast sqauts great, as it works the muscles as they need to be worked.
    i will transform myself.
    21 years, 5'10
    30/01/06-185lbs
    27/03/06-190lbs....this is going the wrong way me thinks
    29/03/06-184lbs...weighed at the army recruitment centre...thats a bit more like it.
    after a leg injury, i now back up to body weight squats.

''If you've ever been hungry, youll never be full''

BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNnYAUSSIE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    different positions, different training.

i play hooker...so i really rely on the strength and power.

gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Congrads on playing such a wonderful sport! I just got back into it this year after almost a decade off. I wanted a different challenge in my life. So far so good as long as I can stay away from the social aspects of rugby!

I usually play a forward position and only play prop if I have to. That all being said, I think shoulder strength is very important at any position in rugby. I'd maybe throw a touch more into your workouts.

What is your rugby schedule like? We have now in the fall on Saturdays and practices on Tuesday and Thursday nights. So I only pound out cardio hard on my own on Sundays. We run alot in our practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually a little lighter. I want fresh legs on Saturdays, so I don't do anything then besides fighting through the soreness on Sundays and give it hard.
    I will never buy a MuscleTech product ever again!

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From a strength viewpoint, that workout isnt good really. Youd be better off doing HF training (ie fullbodies) or upper/lowers concentrating on core lifts. Some of your lifts are pretty pointless. 8 sets for triceps is kinda pointless. My triceps grew the most by benching and close-grip bench.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

lifter_gav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifter_gav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as a winger myself i wud say concentrate on your accleration first and foremost, while trying to maintain your overall generall fitness.

during your weekly rugby practice, incorporate sprint training consisting of 4 - 6 sprints of around 30m with a minimal break in between - do this at least twice a week, but definetely no more than 4...you can also try russian sprint trianing which involves running down a gradual slope/hill of around no more than 20-30 degrees in gradient for short distances...you WILL see an increase in your speed within a month!

im only 5'8 myself so unless your finsihing off moves you'll be expecting to beat many players with the natural agility shorter ppl have over taller ppl...lol...and there r alot of taller ppl in rugby.

work on your side step ie running at your man, then stepping one direction, but stepping off that foot to burn away in the opposite...i find it works best when the man is stationary and youve had at least a 10m run to fix him to his spot, try and step when your about a metre from contact..it makes it nearly impossible for him to react

you can also use the swerve, which is simply runnign aorund your man..works well on props and other fowards but not so well on faster backs

you can also shimmy your man which is constantly feigning left and right, while running directly at your man, right until the last moment of imminent contact where you can stop and step off one foot move to the left or right..its similar to the side step but does not require as great a distance to fix your man

unless your running flat out, try to hold the ball with both hands , especially when your running through a broken field and constantly feign the pass to kepp the defence honest (once the ball is tucked under the arm everyone knows what your doing)

use kicks to your advanatage as well, grubber kicks and chips over the top add variety, plus the fake chip has helped me many times

one last thing, practice, practice, practice...especially catching long punts which good fly halfs will like to test wingers with...when fielding the punts, know when to run, when to kick, or when to pass

have fun!

rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

as a fatty (recovering...maybe a winger some day? haha) i was always in the pack so i really can't offer you much advice. I cant tell you how many times one of you shifty bastards broke my ankles with your speed and fancy footwork.

P.S. Funny i wandered in here. Drove out to the pitch and did my old rugby drills from college for my cardio today. JESUS H. CHRIST was that hard...i was at least 30lbs heavier back then, i dont know how i did that 5x a week. Probably gonna keep doing it, train hard to make progress. Anyway, good luck and speed is your best weapon.
    "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool."

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont forget the roll off of the tackle, as you are about to hit the defender, drop your shoulder and roll through the tackle. It works very well at lower levels, as people tend to use their weight mainly rather than a good grip to tackle, a spin knocks the man off balance, as they think they have hit you, but havent, giving you time to gas it away.

J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.Robinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rugby06
    I cant tell you how many times one of you shifty bastards broke my ankles with your speed and fancy footwork.
    lol yes it did make my day when i left the odd back rower clutching at thin air, only problem was once they got hold of me they always reminded me that brute force was just as much a part of rugby as flair...i have many memories of being flung about like clothes in a washing mahcine...

VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LiamMcCrea
    Firstly I would change the 2-3 mile run to interval training, this is much more rugby specific and will increase your anaerobic capacity, since you alreday run every day I imagine you aerobic fitness is already good so you only need to do one 2-3 mile run a week to maintain that fitness.

I don't think there are any wing specific weight excercises. You should look to build power to make and break tackles, I find the best excercises for this are cleans, high pulls and push press but there are a few other excercises like snatches and jerks to try. Say you choose to do cleans, high pulls and push press, do 3 sets of 3-5 reps and take as much rest as you need between sets, so you can be as strong as possible for each one.

Include squats and bench, rep ranges for these depend on what the individual feels works best for them, I like the reps to be no more than 5 but then I'm a prop so I think heavier weights will benefit me more. I would suggest looking at a rep range of 6-8 to begin with for 3 sets. You could look at box squats and decline dumb bell bench press (this movement is very close to a hand off).

If you have access to a glute-ham raise machine you should so them, there is not better excercise for you hamstrings. Also shoulder rotations, especially external rotations will help keep your shoulders healthy and prevent any ligament damage that can happen during a game.

One big thing to note is that every player has a weakness, something that isn't as good as their other attributes, you need to think about what yould make you a better player. Looking at your stats you could do with putting on some good mass. Since you only play 4-5 times I think 5x5 (which can include all the excercises I mentioned above) would be a good programme for you. I know its a bit of a cliche but it really works for increasing strength and power. Take a look at this

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm

make sure its the linaer programme you look at.
    FANTASTIC advice!

KINGKAMEZ01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey Axlerz

Dude Ok Ive played football and wrestled played baseball ran track im in pretty good shape how do i start rugby dude? im 15 and i want to play so bad like what should i do to train and whatever and how did u get to go to college for it. Email me back at captainjames1992@yahoo.com thankyou.

ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't neglect sprints

Speed Session

3x10m from crouch start
    3x30m falling start
    4-5x60m using all starts

Acceleration Session

10x10m
    6x20m

Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    search youtube for some all black weights sessions. They give you an idea of the exercises they work.

ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Heavensport View Post
    search youtube for some all black weights sessions. They give you an idea of the exercises they work.
    They do barely anything in that video. It's a waste of time.

Just stick to the Bill Starrs, integrate some interval training and sprints.

Originally Posted by Heavensport View Post

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ElWilson View Post

have to agree although im not a big fan of starrs 5x5

Currently eating

Yeah me neither really, i'm starting wsbsb next week - I just heard someone suggest it earlier in the thread and thoughts it's what he'd be doing.

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ElWilson View Post
    Yeah me neither really, i'm starting wsbsb next week - I just heard someone suggest it earlier in the thread and thoughts it's what he'd be doing.
    ws4sb>starrs FOR ME anyday

Currently eating

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by axlerz View Post
    Hey, I'm 19, and play college rugby. Ive been looking online for about a week now trying to find a workout routine, and I came across this one. I wanted to know if you guys thought it was any good. I am trying to basically get much stronger, I'm doing it mon tues thurs fri sun. (2 days on one day off) let me know any comments please, thanks!:

Day 1:
    incline barbell bench press 3x8-10
    barbell military press 4x8-10
    push press 3x8-10
    triceps extension 4x8-10

Day 2:
    squats 4x8-10
    power cleans 4x8-10
    calf raises 4x8-10
    t-bar rows 4x8-10
    bentover barbell rows 4x8-10
    barbell curls 4x8-10

Day 3:
    incline flies 3x8-10
    upright rows 4x8-10
    dumbbell shrugs 3x8-10
    skull crushers 4x8-10

Day 4:
    squats 4x8-10
    leg curls 4x8-10
    seated calf raises 4x8-10
    cable row 4x8-10
    one-arm dumbbell row 4x8-10
    preacher curls 4x8-10
    Vary these sometimes so your body doesn't get used to them and only react in those methods. You have to shock it sometimes to keep reaction time up for other situations your not accustomed to.

i hope you know this thread is like 9 months old

Currently eating

Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chapman69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Rugby Work out, HELP!

hey, im 14,
    about 5ft 7 maybe 8 at a push.
    i've recently joined rugby and found a new passion.
    problem is, im not as strong as a few of the other team members,

any routine plans people can send to me? would be MUCHLY apreicated,

more details about me, im about 45kg, (7 1/2st) 14, going on 15 soon.
    and i play postion 8 in rugby.
    i want to get realy big, strong, and fast as quickly as possible.
    i have strong commitment and disipline.

when you send me a routine work out please describe what i have to do, and how many, as im not all that sure on what everything means, i just know basics like, bench press, pushups ect,

e-mail me at :
    wooosiedude@hotmail.com PLEASE !!!

many many many MANY thanks.

dd19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hey ya i player rugby too im a flanker aim 6 1 and i weigh 197 if anyone needs a work out feel free and welcome to post it one my wall, and i like this guys work out he should do it all in one day than take some days off
    the only thing that should drive u is wat ppl say u cant do

4x10 power cleans? what a jokee. go look at WSB or ws4sb

Currently eating

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ruga buga View Post
    ws4sb>starrs FOR ME anyday
    Booooo

Basics son basics..... Squat Bench Dead thats some grown man **** lmao

I dunno, I love the idea behind WSFSB but I just don't like doing the program, its really complicated compared to a traditional 5x5
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

Originally Posted by Snowman723 View Post
    Booooo

Basics son basics..... Squat Bench Dead thats some grown man **** lmao

I dunno, I love the idea behind WSFSB but I just don't like doing the program, its really complicated compared to a traditional 5x5
    it is but that 3x a week squatting brakes me. on top of sprints 2x week and touch rugga 1x week it is just too much

Currently eating