Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10)

olympia- no webcast from bb.com or ppv??

so... no olympia on ppv and no webcast from bb.com? i have charter indemand and cant get any info saying its being shown... interesting

anyone know any info? i know there have been threads but they all contradict one another.. at one time, I was sure it was on, now Im not.
    245 pounds- transitioning into cutting

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mae
    so... no olympia on ppv and no webcast from bb.com? i have charter indemand and cant get any info saying its being shown... interesting

anyone know any info? i know there have been threads but they all contradict one another.. at one time, I was sure it was on, now Im not.
    Please hit the "search" button above - this info has been posted several times already.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha i love this forum. i already said ive seen all the friggin posts, some say it is and others say it isnt. open your eyes, big guy. this forum has too much of the "search" posts and "cell-tech" jokes.

i'm on this forum atleast once a day, so i read all of the threads, too. also, it wouldve taken you the same exact amount of time to answer "yes or no" to ppv, then it would to tell me to use the search.
    Last edited by Mae; 09-12-2006 at 12:30 PM.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    Please hit the "search" button above - this info has been posted several times already.
    That would make two of us because it’s news to me. I don’t see anything of that sort in any of the thread titles but if it’s buried in a random thread, you can’t jump at someone for not catching it.

haha... no, i'm supposed to read every single thread inexistence to find my answer. also, i looked on INDemand PPV website and didnt see it, but it wasnt there last year either. Tried calling but couldnt get someone who wasnt a computer. But, you know, I should just use that search button a little better.... right phoenix?

TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope its on PPV, like getting together with soem buddies, to watch it, at lest you can discuss whats goin on, instead of sitting in front of your monitor alone. I mean we all get enough fo that.....lol

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MAE: the Olympia is ALWAYS on PPV......however, it is rarely listed until maybe the week of the event......

they just don't consider it as important, as say: Wrestling, to give advance notice.....

it has been televised year after year, along with the Arnold Classic......

my cable company NEVER has it listed in advance, but I watch it every year...I am sure this year will not be an exception.......

MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Not on PPV

If you go to OnDemand's website, they have their schedule listed for that weekend. The Olympia is not listed at all. There is nothing on BB.com about it being webcast. If you can't watch it in some fashion, then this really shows how weak the Olympia has become. The ASC was on PPV. The NY Pro and other shows this year were at least webcast. I can't believe that it won't be broadcast in some way.
    Leave No Doubt!

MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MantecaBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Webcast!

I did some googling and found this website. Looks like it will be webcast.

http://hardbodyentertainment.net/
    Leave No Doubt!

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI
    MAE: the Olympia is ALWAYS on PPV......however, it is rarely listed until maybe the week of the event......

they just don't consider it as important, as say: Wrestling, to give advance notice.....

it has been televised year after year, along with the Arnold Classic......

my cable company NEVER has it listed in advance, but I watch it every year...I am sure this year will not be an exception.......
    yeah like i said it wasnt on the site at all last year either, till i think the day off haha. i hope. can't wait to see it. thanks for all the replies that weren't retarded. I dont think Id watch it as a webcast, though. Couple more weeks

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also have charter on demand.... havnt seen it yet.. im sure they will show it on PPV for 24 hrs after that they will take it out...
    "Only The Strong Survive"

Flex

You can also check out this months Flex magazine. They interview Flex Wheeler, and he is the president of the company that is handling the webcast.
    Leave No Doubt!