Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghanzarya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Ronnie Coleman is ugly now, he is real ugly, he doesn't look good anymore

That guys looks over weight now, too much .... too much.... his chest is off shape, and his legs looks over weight like ugly man.....

What is wrong these days, so what if he is big, his body is ugly now....
    If it was up to me, i would give it to dexter jackson, so what if he is small.
    He is sharp.............................................

Check out Ghanzarya on ghanzarya.com

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    say it to his face
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghanzarya
    But it's not up to you, so STFU.

But your title is hilarious. It's like you can't believe what your saying, but it's coming out anyway.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ghanzarya
    That guys looks over weight now, too much .... too much.... his chest is off shape, and his legs looks over weight like ugly man.....

What is wrong these days, so what if he is big, his body is ugly now....

Check out Ghanzarya on ghanzarya.com
    lol loving the 'visit my webpage' after slagging the champ off

gogz

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like it how Dexter Jackson is apparently small

Mind you, he only weighs in at 240lbs+ contest condition these days.....

Well, he will at the Olympia.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think he's a fine piece of phat man-candy
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by danj112
    But it's not up to you, so STFU.

But your title is hilarious. It's like you can't believe what your saying, but it's coming out anyway.
    He's allowed his opinion despite how moronic he comes across. I do agree that Ronnie isn't as aesthetically pleasing as others, a nice of putting it instead of the roid rage rant posted by the thread starter

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree. i've been saying it for years. he looks like ****. i mean, yeah he's insanely huge. in that respect i think he's great. i don't know how in the hell he keeps getting bigger. especially at his age. but asthetic-wise he is terrible. he's got a beer gut with abs. his muscles look like jelly instead of granite. i'd love to see him come in at 240 with a slimmed down waistline.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gogz
    lol loving the 'visit my webpage' after slagging the champ off

gogz

Yes that is funny to insult the champ and have your website listed Ghan. Queer as Folk ended their broadcasting over a year ago, so you will have to take your website promotion elsewhere.

Taco eating player xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com's Avatar
    xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've got a picture of Coleman on my computer juxtaposing his 1992 (220 lbs.) first olympia win to a pic in 2004 (296 lbs.).

He looked sooo much better @ 220 IMO.

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com
    I've got a picture of Coleman on my computer juxtaposing his 1992 (220 lbs.) first olympia win to a pic in 2004 (296 lbs.).

He looked sooo much better @ 220 IMO.
    definitely. it was between 02 and 04 where he started going downhill. btw, you need to shorten your sn. lol.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

Taco eating player xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com's Avatar
    xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    definitely. it was between 02 and 04 where he started going downhill. btw, you need to shorten your sn. lol.
    Yeah, I know. It turns out I'm mildly retarded... who would've guessed.

whoa! threadstarter is a psycho gay guy!
    Attached Images
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

Life gets heavy sometimes He-Man's Avatar
    He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ghanzarya = Yul Brynner Bahahaha Bahahaha See the pics below.

On his website he says he has a unique look.....But Yul Brynner had the "look" back in "THE KING & I".....LOL
    Attached Images

Why So S3ri0us? (((A^T^R)))_old's Avatar
    (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    xxmikexx2k_2000@yahoo.com
    How you manage that long ass user name

Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100) Streeter is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    i agree. i've been saying it for years. he looks like ****. i mean, yeah he's insanely huge. in that respect i think he's great. i don't know how in the hell he keeps getting bigger. especially at his age. but asthetic-wise he is terrible. he's got a beer gut with abs. his muscles look like jelly instead of granite. i'd love to see him come in at 240 with a slimmed down waistline.
    for some reason this made me laugh - the whole post

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not a ron fan at all, but he's not that bad, the only reason why I dislike him is because of his overprised and overrated physique...not Mr. O material,
    thinks will change after Jay wins the Olympia this year.
    Training in Budokai Do.

Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

ghanzarya mate, you should know that down here, any bloke that makes a page about himself, has zoolanderesque model pics and that, is considered a straight up poof. But you also go the distance and knock king ronnie. shame on you
    "His name is Ghanzarya Shandaharo and if you look deep in his eyes, you will see a war"
    haha comedy gold!

sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SemiShred
    Even if this joke has been running around alot over the years and no matter how often we hear it, it always makes me laugh.

(no offense to you SemiShred)
    Last edited by sPECtacular; 09-12-2006 at 07:26 PM.
    "Let's go to work"

sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sPECtacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From his site: "Now he is in North America and he is a new upcoming model"

No way, not with that face.
    "Let's go to work"

One last thing guys, make sure to customize your desktop with the Ghanzarya Shandaharo wallpapers. Boy oh boy, we have a new flavor of the month!
    Attached Images
    "Let's go to work"

aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, man oh man, ghanzaraya is a funny one, as if hes got trash to talk about big ron, he dropped out of grade 9 and has the weirdest looking body in history! Hes got a 12" long neck and his shoulders are soo narrow. And wtf is up with the angry eyebrows?

kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats what professional bodybuilding has become so get used to it. I personally love Ronnie and Cutler and all those guys, why? Because they are freaks and that makes them so bad ass haha I would never want to look like those guys but god damn they are still insane and so fun to watch. I dont see how anyone can not like Ronnie after watching the Unbelieveable hes just freaken crazy...

Anywho... there will always be the people who hate the majority of IFBB pros today and there will be people who still like it, its all preference, but that is what the sport has become. Whoever can pack on the most muscle and be shredded will usually win.
    [url]http://www.myspace.com/bazookas5[/url]

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what a weener with that shameless self-promotion.

"blah blah blah ronnie sucks blah blah blah fat.......oh and go to my site."

massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie is a legend!!!

Everyone has flaws but Ronnie, overall, is still the best in the world.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't anticipate the OP to participate further in this thread

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've seen some pics where Ronnie does look like ****... his gut mainly.
    Then, there are some where he looks ****in fantastic.

Noone can be perfect.

jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ronnie is a rino when he's on the stage, its good to see how far you can push you body. and see how much mass a man can have but as long as its only ronnie who does so then im cool with it

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I second the ridiculous notion of calling Dexter "small".......

when you see this guy close up, he is HUGE! his traps, delts and arms are enormous.......

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SemiShred
    im not a ron fan at all, but he's not that bad, the only reason why I dislike him is because of his overprised and overrated physique...not Mr. O material,
    that would be a sad day in bodybuilding if jay pulls on an "O" win