mrblinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get rid of stubborn bf parts only

my bodyfat s rather low; however, it still looks like i have lovehandles. What should i do about that?? I thin it might be loose skin r something.. I can see my sixpack, but the lovehandles just kill i, is there anything i can do about it??? also, my bf is around 8%but i hae such a big and jiggly butt why is that?? h do i get rid of that???
    jon

coneytt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From a person that has alot of experience with a big ass, i can tell you some things. I recommend squatts to tighten up that jigglie ass. I have a bigg ass, but it is tight, but it was like yours back in september. that was the only work out i did for two months, but now i have this ass like a girl (oh yeah i am black, so it is mostly genetics that gave me this fat ass/)
    SYCHOKID, BRIT_BEEF, BIGNBUFF ARE MY BEST FRIENDS :)

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND SQUAT"

A Proud Member of:
    www.Hardcorebodybuildingontheweb.com
    www.musclemag.com

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: how to get rid of stubborn bf parts only

Originally posted by mrblinker
    my bodyfat s rather low; however, it still looks like i have lovehandles. What should i do about that?? I thin it might be loose skin r something.. I can see my sixpack, but the lovehandles just kill i, is there anything i can do about it??? also, my bf is around 8%but i hae such a big and jiggly butt why is that?? h do i get rid of that???
    Not much you can do. It ight also be genetics. Doing exercises that target the love handles won' get rid of the fat either. You just have to hope that if you continue to eat healthy and do cardio, it will eventually go away.
    The Beginner's Guide to Bodybuilding

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101841