Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How can I tell if I have a hernia?

Lately, I have been getting a dull pain in my lower abdomen, where my bladder is, but it doesn't feel like it is actually in my bladder. I have had a cold so I have been coughing and blowing my nose alot, so I don't know if that kind of abdominal tensing could cause it, or if I even have a hernia, or the beginnings of one. I have also gotten a pain in my left teste a couple times. My dad had a hernia about 9 months ago, but I don't want to ask him, because I don't want my parents worrying about me over-exerting. So has anyone had a hernia, or know what the signs are?
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315
    Lately, I have been getting a dull pain in my lower abdomen, where my bladder is, but it doesn't feel like it is actually in my bladder. I have had a cold so I have been coughing and blowing my nose alot, so I don't know if that kind of abdominal tensing could cause it, or if I even have a hernia, or the beginnings of one. I have also gotten a pain in my left teste a couple times. My dad had a hernia about 9 months ago, but I don't want to ask him, because I don't want my parents worrying about me over-exerting. So has anyone had a hernia, or know what the signs are?
    Do you have insurance? Go to the doctor if you do, no point in hurting yourself at this age
    Start Date: 2/20/2006
    Goal: 10% Bodyfat (I am assuming this will occur at around 185 LBS)
    Starting Weight: 236.5
    Current Weight : 222.4
    Total Loss: 14.1 LBS (27%% of goal accomplished)

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell ur parents... and go to a doctor dont be scared to tell ur parents about physical problems u may be going through.. alot of people scared of telling their parents let their condition worsen.. go to a doctor and he'll chek u out~~

REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) REBELZZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    put them in a vice turn the bar ten times if you here a sharp crack you now have a hernia
    Using no way as a way using no limitation as a limitation
    favor the formless form

cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cannonrider2434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315
    being that you have a cold, you may have some fluid build up, that could be effecting your lower abdomen near you bladder. If you think you have a hernia, check yourself. Follow the "V" sahoe of your body all the way down the the groin area, and push slightly feeling for a small bumb, maybe the size of a marble. if you find nothing, do the same thing and apply pressure to rught under your waste line and above the grion. If you feel a bumb i would defiently get it checked out, but if you feel nothing i would wait until your cold is over and then reasses yourself.
    train like a beast, gain like a beast

Current:
    GNC- multi sport
    Optimum Nutrition-100% gold standard whey
    Prolab- Creapure
    Controlled Labs- Purple Wrath
    Optimum- fish oil

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK, thx everyone (except vicegrip guy). I'll give it a few days, and if it gets worse, or stays the same, I'll talk to a doc.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emiljano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cannonrider2434
    being that you have a cold, you may have some fluid build up, that could be effecting your lower abdomen near you bladder. If you think you have a hernia, check yourself. Follow the "V" sahoe of your body all the way down the the groin area, and push slightly feeling for a small bumb, maybe the size of a marble. if you find nothing, do the same thing and apply pressure to rught under your waste line and above the grion. If you feel a bumb i would defiently get it checked out, but if you feel nothing i would wait until your cold is over and then reasses yourself.

I have to add to that if you have a bum it doesnt nessesairly mean you have a hernia a way to tell is to chek if you got a bump stanidng up and dne laying down

if you have abump while standing and laying down it most likley isnt a hernia

if you have a bump standing and dont have bump lying down it most likely is a hernia

the reason being a hernia is when the mesh like thing that holds your intestine in place get a whole nad your intestine is dropping down which results in a bump but only from GRAVITY you shouldnt feel a bump lying down if you have a hernia

jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonathonwoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315 View Post
    im curious about the pain in ur lower stomech
    what did it end up being ?
    i too have a dull pain in that area and was not sure what it was

ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Believe it or not , hernia is a genetic thing too. Most people disregard this FACT. So bro, your father had so chances are that you have it too. I am not sayin you have it but run to a doc if it persists k.

yuiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had it when i was 10. It was like a sharp, burning pain. The area where it was was sticking out quite a bit and felt like a bump.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hernia symptoms

Groin Area Bulge
    •Men are more likely to get inguinal hernias---also known as groin hernias-- than women. They're also the most frequent types of hernias to occur, creating a lump or an enlargement in the groin or scrotum. The hernia may become more sensitive or painful when lifting a heavy object or straining. You may also have a burning sensation in the area surrounding the bulge.
    Pain
    •If a hernia isn't reduced, or surgically pushed back into the abdomen, it may become strangulated. Strangulated hernias have twisted upon themselves, which causes a blood supply blockage to the gut region. Think of it as a garden hose. When the hose is folded in half, the water flow stops. The same thing happens with a strangulated hernia. As a result, you'll feel severe pain where the hern

Read more: Male Hernia Symptoms | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5371675_ma...#ixzz1G0wJRwgM
    KEN LECLAIR

ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    Groin Area Bulge
    •Men are more likely to get inguinal hernias---also known as groin hernias-- than women. They're also the most frequent types of hernias to occur, creating a lump or an enlargement in the groin or scrotum. The hernia may become more sensitive or painful when lifting a heavy object or straining. You may also have a burning sensation in the area surrounding the bulge.
    Pain
    •If a hernia isn't reduced, or surgically pushed back into the abdomen, it may become strangulated. Strangulated hernias have twisted upon themselves, which causes a blood supply blockage to the gut region. Think of it as a garden hose. When the hose is folded in half, the water flow stops. The same thing happens with a strangulated hernia. As a result, you'll feel severe pain where the hern

Read more: Male Hernia Symptoms | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5371675_ma...#ixzz1G0wJRwgM
    Well said bro!!
    Repped (dont think it will make a difference )

KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im now realizing this has happened to me like 3 times squatting..