Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)

Funny, Motivational Quotes by your Coach

"Nows the time when you need to stick your hands down your pants and push up, if it goes in, it means your a b*tch, if you feel something, it means got balls, so use them!"

"There three things that can f*ck up your life...Alchohal, Drugs...and pussy"

"God Damn it Rudy! My grandma can hit the holes harder than you and she is in a wheel chair!"

"I feel good about this upcoming game gentlemen! Woo! Mama better watch out tonight!"
    Last edited by HeroOfTheDay384; 09-11-2006 at 07:13 PM.

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, that would feel awkward, especially the first and second ones, if he gave you that motivational spank right before you got back to the game. (especially if it was wrestling or something with tights) owww, my eyes, that picture hurts.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "When in doubt, beat ass."

"Get out there and fight you little bastard."

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "**** son! run the ball"

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    our first jv game last year when i was a sophomore

"Look guys, this is our opening game. Look at how many people came to watch you"

we look into the stands and theres a few people scattered around

"ok bad example"

every1 starts laughing

another game later in the season, halftime

"ok you guys played a pretty solid half but i think we need to step it up. were giving up to many.... WOW look at the size of that damn dog!" points to stands where this massive dog is sitting. thats all we talked about for the rest of halftime, and we still came out and kicked ass in the second half

Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodo16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "You know what you gotta do"

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    o-line coach
    "yeah boys! thats the way to block! do you see this (points to chest)? my nipples are getting hard! that means im excited. good job"

conditioning coach

"oh these rivalry games make my ass water"

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "a receiver that can't catch is about as useful as tits on a ball"

"you should be up here paying attention, matter of fact you should be up here sniffin my ass during the plays"

not motivational, just some funny things i heard coach yellin at people during the pre-practice sleepaway camp.
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (I have a hernia) "How's your balls feeling?" then walks away, comes back a couple minutes later, pull up his shirt and says "see the bulge?" and then walks away. That was bizzare

"If I wanted to hear from an *******, I would of farted"

HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)
    "You guys should not be getting on each other back! Back in college, I roomed with a defensive lineman and a punter. The D-Line man and I decided to play a prank on the punter, while her was sleeping, we pretended we were gonna f*ck him up the ass. He freaked out and jumped out the window. He never showed up to practice again. True story"

jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jboddy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

This is from our strength coach....f'n hilarious guy....

so we're waiting to go lift outside on a 95 degree humid ass day, here's the conversation...

player-"damn, every day when we go run it never fails, its always hot and humid as hell. on a perfect day, it would be cloudy and 75 or somethin."

coach-"yeah, well in a perfect world, I'd be balls deep in jenna jameson with a beer in one hand and my remote in the other, but its not a ****in perfect world now is it?"

Stay low and keep driving HOG for Life 58's Avatar
    HOG for Life 58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    O-Line coach during punching drills...

"Explode, that sounded like a mouse pi$$ing on cotton".
    6'4
    274 lbs.
    OG/DT
    Junior in High School.

Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Just remember to be F.A.Gs out there boys..fairways and greens."
    -HS golf coach
    Last edited by Ashaman; 09-14-2006 at 12:12 PM.

Registered User southerfootball's Avatar
    southerfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    during our stretching our o-line coach say " This is what I told Jack's mom last nite, Spread those legs."

same coach during scout offense " God damit Bobby if u dont get Phil the ball on the snaps Im gunna have him shove his finger up your ass and see if you get it to him then."

same coach again " What the hell are u doin logan if you dont get these plays down im gunna take my leg off (he has a fake leg) and beat you with it.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jboddy34
    This is from our strength coach....f'n hilarious guy....

so we're waiting to go lift outside on a 95 degree humid ass day, here's the conversation...

player-"damn, every day when we go run it never fails, its always hot and humid as hell. on a perfect day, it would be cloudy and 75 or somethin."

coach-"yeah, well in a perfect world, I'd be balls deep in jenna jameson with a beer in one hand and my remote in the other, but its not a ****in perfect world now is it?"
    haha, sounds like our old strength coach.

canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by steve39
    "a receiver that can't catch is about as useful as tits on a ball"
    I think you meant tits on a bull.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

"The Wise adapts himself to the world. The Fool adapts the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the Fool." -Unknown

Reps owed to:

TheManofSteel
    LVI
    Jyeatbvg
    Harrisjl
    DRob69

JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500)
    the only phrase i remember all the time is from a rec league coach i had 5 or 6 years ago

I was the power hitter of the team and the coach would always say "hit it to the moon"....he was one of my favorite guys to play for

Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dantes wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres my key

FBC:Head football coach 44 years old

CJ: Coach jared O linemen/ D-linemen/Punter/ Assist Offencive cordinator 30s
    CB: Coach Bennet: DE/ assist defencive cordinator 20s

Musha: Musha(Its some tilte that our coach made up) 20s RB coach

CK: Coach k(Name is some very hard name) 60s Defencive cordinator

CD: coach daniels: 40s Offencive cordinator

CS: Coach S(Once again a real weird hard name) Dlinemen 30s

CH: Coach holts Defencive cordinator(The two work togther so closely that there pretty much share the title) 30s

CJ: I want every swinging dick on that ball.

CD(Hes a hardcore christan That never yells and is always nice) We've had people Get sick (anger builds) we've had people get hurt(angerbuilds) we've had dumb mistakes(anger is bioling) Lets get it together(Calms down all the way) Lord jesus give me mercy.(Had to be there it was funny)

FBC: Come on baby LIFT THE WEIGHTS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFT THEM LIFTHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FBC: Mike your going to follow the tackles ass now you see Joes ass. Thats a big ass A very sexy bigass. Follow it.

(Next play) FBC: Next play Liger 5 spread direct option. You see Eddies ass.
    Thats a smaller as but still a Big ass You grab it, the ass, you ride it for 3 yards And then you pitch the ball If need be if its open Leave his ass for another........ Ass.

FBC: What will you do to win this game.... I'd sell my 120,000 dollar car To my mother in law who I hate just to beat this team and gain some momentum! What would you Do!!!

FBC: Dante I'll tell you what thats your 4th Tackle tonight right.
    Me: Right

FBC: If you make 2 more I'll give you my doughters number.

Me: OKay!!!!

(After winning and me getting 4 more tackles and making a safety tackle)
    ME:Coach rember your promise!
    FBC: What promise?
    Me; Your duaghters number.
    Fbc: I'll yell you what if you Take us to state and we beat Mullen And hoover and Oak christan and other top teams in the nation I'll give you her number.

ME: We dont face mullen or hoover..... Or oak christan.

Fbc: Have a nice day kid.

FBC: Listen I'm married to this Game I'm married to this team and I'm married to this Each and every single one of you. Now you might not cook for me you might not clean For me. You might not Deny me sex every single time I want it but when you want it I 'm tired and not in the mood..... But you guys are LIKE sons to me.

CH: You just said your married to them Matthew.

FBC:...... Shut up.

canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was just heading out earlier so I couldn't finish my post but here it is...

At soccer practice we were practicing corner kicks. As I am on defense my job is to head the ball out. As luck would have it the sun was just setting and it was directly behind the corner of the field and I can't look at bright lights very well without having my eyes tear up. So I keep pulling away from taking any headers and then my coach says to me infront of the team:

Coach: "Canuckle you chicken ****. You piece of f*cking chicken ****. Head the ball".
    Me: ....ok

Next corner it of course comes in my direction. I try to head the ball and of course can't see it and get it straight in my face..... f'ing coach with his motivational speech.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

"The Wise adapts himself to the world. The Fool adapts the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the Fool." -Unknown

Reps owed to:

TheManofSteel
    LVI
    Jyeatbvg
    Harrisjl
    DRob69

jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse632993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man everything my ex coach use to say was stupid lol
    he tried to be serious but it never worked lmao
    ▪██──────██▪ = :)

LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandFill12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

high school

my highschool coach
    we were getting ready to lift and he was like

" Well if you gotta pee or crap do it now because when were in there you better not have to go and if you do well you might as well just **** your pants.

another funny one we were pushing the sled and this kid stopped and tied it well our coach was like
    you stupid a-hole wait and then he continued out coach grabbed his shoe and threw it and was like there you dumb-a
    not really a quote just funny seeing a coach throw a kids shoes.

and then i threw up one day pushing the sled the coach was like damn nate thats gross.......chew your food better NOW PUSH

Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hennels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "A fast game is a quick game" - Cricket Coach

WTF is that supposed to mean?

RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He said this yesterday,

"If I were a bad coach I'd have you all run laps all day with a log on your back. Then when you started to throwup I'd call you pussies."

isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    asst coach:

"knock their fkin dicks in the dirt"

Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000)
    "beat the **** outta them!"

"stop titty-blocking!"

"God bless america! Even my grandma could've made that tackle! and shes dead!"

my football coach
    Red Sox-Pats-Bruins-Celtics
    Long Arms Crew

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "don't think you'll only hurt yourself"
    "I know your thinking cause you just f*cked up"
    "Did you eat retard sandwhiches today? Cause I have no idea what your doing"
    "I'm going to get you into shap. BTW round is not a shape"

dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500)
    "you better hit the hole harder or that other team is gonna tap dance on your face"

linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coach stands up to give pre-game speach
    "lets kick the s*** out of these guys"
    he sits down and we go out onto the field
    we win the game 53-14
    stats as of now:
    bench-225
    power clean-245
    deadlift-400
    squat-315
    40yd dash-4.7-NEW!!!

Philipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "if you guys dont start sticking your blocks i am gonna kick this f***ing tv till it breaks then throw it at your sorry a$$es."

after practice washin the mats "hey remember the wetter the better"
    me "coach i think that applies to multiple aspects of life"

and the worst was after the first round of playoffs after a 10-0 season and lossing
    "no dont f***ing take a knee, you all stand here and watch them celebrate on your field walking away with your season"

and the three greatest life lessons i ever got from a coach
    1. be on time
    2. be where your supposed to be
    3. be doing what your supposed to be doing

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "well that looked like s***"
    "everyone and their damn retarded step brother is hitting PRs. If that doesnt light a fire under your ass I dunno what its gonna take"
    "distance without drugs"
    "well theres another meet record broken with the aid of pharmaceuticals"