fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

difference between endurance and stamina

I feel stupid asking this but i never knew i need a fast answer is there any links you guys can give me explain the difference between endurance and stamina or explain to me. REPS

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think there is a difference, they're both used to refer to how long you can keep going performing a certain activity, as opposed to how strong or fast you are in that activity.

Infrequent poster.

fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fivetwenty0ne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i thought that to until i've been seeing thing says stuff like "Increase your endurance and stamina"

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Noun

stamina

1. the energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time.

Noun

endurance

1. The measure of a person's stamina or persistence.

He has great endurance, he ran a marathon and then rode his bicycle home.

2. Ability to endure hardship.

Source: Wiktionary, (which isn't exclusive to me, you know; anyone can use it hint, hint).

Same thing, more or less.
    Infrequent poster.