Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

difference between endurance and stamina

I feel stupid asking this but i never knew i need a fast answer is there any links you guys can give me explain the difference between endurance and stamina or explain to me. REPS

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1557
    KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KentPower's BodySpace
    I don't think there is a difference, they're both used to refer to how long you can keep going performing a certain activity, as opposed to how strong or fast you are in that activity.

Infrequent poster.

fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fivetwenty0ne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i thought that to until i've been seeing thing says stuff like "Increase your endurance and stamina"

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1557
    KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KentPower's BodySpace
    Noun

stamina

1. the energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time.

Noun

endurance

1. The measure of a person's stamina or persistence.

He has great endurance, he ran a marathon and then rode his bicycle home.

2. Ability to endure hardship.

Source: Wiktionary, (which isn't exclusive to me, you know; anyone can use it hint, hint).

Same thing, more or less.
    Infrequent poster.