Thread: uni liver?

nanoman3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

uni liver?

hey guys,
    I have looked into taking a dessicated liver supplement due to the fact that it increases appetite and red blood cell count. I went to vitamin shoppe the other day and got some of their "liver plus" tablets, which are 660 mg of dessicated beef liver per tab. So, my question is, what is the difference between this product and Universal's Uni-Liver, should I switch? Or is it comperable?

Thanks guys!
    -Bo

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nanoman3000
    hey guys,
    I have looked into taking a dessicated liver supplement due to the fact that it increases appetite and red blood cell count. I went to vitamin shoppe the other day and got some of their "liver plus" tablets, which are 660 mg of dessicated beef liver per tab. So, my question is, what is the difference between this product and Universal's Uni-Liver, should I switch? Or is it comperable?

Thanks guys!
    -Bo
    The difference is that the health store are selling the product for what it is & not some new cutting edge anabolic.

Its also cheaper I would expect.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(