Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need some recommendations for supplements

I am currently bulking and I would like to get some recommendations to the list of supplements that I am already taking.

So far I am taking the following:

-Nitro Tech
    -Cell Tech
    -Vitamin C
    -GNC Multi Vitamins

I am also going to add one power shake (high calorie) from the recipes you guys have provided me with earlier.

TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL......JUST LOL!
    Vince Lombardi-

"If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You forgot,

- MesoTech
    - Acetabolan
    - Hydroxycut
    - NitroTech Bars

"Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Need some recommendations for supplements

Originally posted by Project X
    I am currently bulking and I would like to get some recommendations to the list of supplements that I am already taking.

-Nitro Tech
    -Cell Tech
    -Vitamin C
    -GNC Multi Vitamins

I am also going to add one power shake (high calorie) from the recipes you guys have provided me with earlier.
    Damn near perfect right there... not much you could change... you didn't happen to buy that whole list at GNC did you?

Thebestever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, you can begin by utilizing the time it takes you take to go to GNC, by researching products before you try them.

If you want to bulk, focus on your diet and nutrition. Get an MRP or any form of protein powder and some Egg protein. Throw in some creatine and liver tabs. Train correctly, with proper rest. You can keep your multi's, I don't know if you need the extra C, should be enough in the mulit's. That should get you started.

Depending on your age, I'd just eat and you should grow...

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

-Nitro Tech
    -Cell Tech
    -Vitamin C
    -GNC Multi Vitamins

First off, don't believe the Muscletech hype. Their products are waaaaaay overpriced and aren't as good as the company makes them look. I suggest going for cheaper products such as Nlarge2 and some creatine. Add some liver tabs and you should be ready to go. Keep in mind that your diet and workouts will determine your growth, not supplements. And please, shop either online or go to Vitamin Shoppe.

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)

-Nitro Tech
    -Cell Tech
    -Vitamin C
    -GNC Multi Vitamins

LethalGunz34 is the only one giving serious advice here. Follow his recommendations. Dump the Cell-Tech once it is gone. Nitro-Tech is very good, but costs way too much. You were flamed for buying Cell-Tech!
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ Anabolic-Enhancement
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz

Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what are liver tabs and whats their purpose? Also for nlarge2, should i get protein from them or weight gainer? Isnt nitro tech enough as far as protein goes? Or do i still need teh egg protein powder?

Which websites do you recommend to get supplements online for cheap?

AliveGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    liver tabs packed with vitamins...lots of B-vits. NLarge2 is a weight gainer from prolab. Cheap, economical, and high quality. 34 bucks for 29 servings or so. And never buy the muscetech stuff again..looking for just protein, get some 100% whey from optimum. keep things simple and train hard. Eat well. You dont have to spend a load on supps to get effects, despite what the 10 new weekly studies of muscletech show.

bb.com has good rates, as does d p s nutrition, and 1 fast 4 0 0.

Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ultimate Supplement Plan:

P r o l a b Creatine
    O p t i m u m 100% Whey Protein
    U n i v e r s a l Animal Pak
    P r o l a b Glutamine

Follow this with a good weight training plan and nutrition plan and you will GROW!!!

drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    muscle tech charges so much b/c they gotta pay for those annoying 10 page ads. i would stay away from 'em.

P r o l a b Creatine
    P r o l a b Glutamine

how much do the above cost? what brand liver tabs should i go with? Also, can someone give me website addresses to go to inorder to get the best deal?

Gavin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go with Universal Liver Tabs.

Each site usually has different prices, make sure you check around, also you make sure you know what they are charging for shipping.

pet2379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AliveGuy

bb.com has good rates, as does d p s nutrition, and 1 fast 4 0 0.
    here are the website

pet2379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also

Good places for cheap supplements
    m u s c l e s h o p p e dotcom n e t r i t i o n dotcom

$-=JoHn CoS=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here this is the best stack you could get

Nlarge2-postworkout
    Prov60-in between meals
    creatine-postworkout
    livertabs-with every meal
    vitamin c- postworkout

thats all you need, glutamine is garbage, especially if your going to bulk. just make sure your eating a lot and training hard.
    "SHUT UP AND TRAIN!!"

"GO HARD OR GO HOME!!"

"EVERYBODY WANNA BODYBUILD, BUT NOBODY WANNA LIFT NO HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS!" 5X MR.OLYMPIA RONNIE COLEMAN

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

about those muscletech ads

they are dir-r-r-r-ty scoundrels. i got one "flex" and one "musclemag". it's like 12% muscletech ads. the worst part is there are articles that seem harmless, but two or three pages into it, it's a "not-so-cleverly" disguised muscletech ad. and there are at least a few of them. i don't know where they get their numbers, but cell-tech is 11 times better than creatine, and 27 times better than creatine, and also 9 times better than creatine. if you do the math: 11 x 27 x 9 = cell tech is 12 times better than creatine!!
    i wish we could have avatars.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Arnold Jr.
    Ultimate Supplement Plan:

P r o l a b Creatine
    P r o l a b Glutamine

Follow this with a good weight training plan and nutrition plan and you will GROW!!!
    Just FYI, you don't have to space brand names. They won't get edited out.