Closed Thread
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Were you treated differently after losing alot of weight?

For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss

Tedpod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive never gotten so much female attention in my life....

i go to the grocery sotre and am asked if im single...that never happened before...i had to rely on charm...

im not sure if my genitals gre...but trees dont grow in the shade if that makes sense..

Beiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    life is completely differnt. getting jobs is easier, people respecft you more. Walking into rooms and feeling people stare boosts your confidence, and thusly effects your day to day life. My self image has changed immensilly.

Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To the above posters, where were you at and where are you now? In terms of weight and BF%?

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Definately.

2. As far as I can tell, only when flacid.

3. Yes, but I never bring up any subject to do with losing weight, gaining muscle or being healthy in real life because people tend not to appreciate it. It doesn't happen very often.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yep.

i dont really notice much difference when it comes to interacting with guys.
    wait, i take that back. i was in the grocery store tonight and there were a couple of guys with their girlfriends there. you notice that they check you out and you can sense their scoping out whether their girlfriend might check you out or some sh*t. kind of wierd in comparison to the past where you'd just walk around and no one paid any attention at all.

theres a big difference interacting with women. they treat you 100% better. you just walk up to a counter some place and they serve you with a big smile and are overly friendly. that never happened before.

it's wierd in a way. women actual act thankful for helping with this or that. whereas before they'd act like it was skin off their back or something.

in some respects its kind of sad how shallow a world we live in.

good thing i hit the weights for myself and not for chics.
    the only thing that sucks is once you got the bod going you'll never know whether shes with you in large part due to your bod or becuase of you.

but you know, at the end of the day i'm sure the same thing happens to women who go from flabby to fit.

like i say, superficial world unfortunately.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by quickscott
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Discuss
    I did get more attention after I lost weight. But the most attention came when I got my bodyfat below 10% , then people really paid attention. People in the gym would always ask me how, and the answer was always the same-my diet, diet, and more dieting. Most people in the gym have the workout part down pretty good. It's what they do when they leave that holds them back.
    Without giving too much information, my genital size didn't increase, it just looked bigger and felt bigger to my girlfriend now that my stomach wasn't there to hold me back and block penetration.
    I got no visible jealous reactions. Some of my friends did start saying I should start enjoying life more (drinking, partying, unhealthy eating etc).

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't notice any stares, mostly because I'm not looking around trying to see if anyone is looking at me anymore. I'm still quite a bit overweight, I'm just way over caring what other people think, unless it's positive, of course.

Friends and family are supportive. Most of my friends are more fit than I am so there is no jealousy. They do make comments but they're positive things like "Damn! You look better every week!" I got that one today at the beach, from a little Korean hottie with her boyfriend nearby.

I still haven't lost that fat pad down there so I can't say anything on that subject.

ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. well, I dunno if I'm getting more stares or not.... see, before, they look at my stomach and then look away, and now they look at my stomach and then look up and then sometimes smiles.

2. I would say that I feel more "energetic" at all times, even when i wake up and... this a problem for me or a blessing ?

3. Well, really not, most where positive and happy that i'm looking younger, and my friends says that I must be in drugs or something...[because few knows that i'm into bodybuilding] ohh now that I remember, the jealously is from my Uncle's wife[I don't call her aunt] who's fat and always calls me fat, but now she keeps her mouth shut down and doesn't even look at my eyes

Overall, people around you feels that you aren't lazy and trying to get overall good health, and yeah... I didn't do this for the girls, If it was for the girls I would had done it years ago, I did it for myself, because I was skinny, I am fat.. now it is time to get buff... because I want a challenge for myself, I don't want the lazy "me", to beat the energetic "me"and the best benefit, it kills stress, and allows you to sleep better... I was tired of waiting 2 or 3 hours to fall asleep while on my bed.

It's not bodybuilding that changes other's people opinion about you
    Is your dedication and your motivation towards your goals that makes other people change their attitude about you

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. From what I can tell, yes, I am getting more stares. Before I lost the weight (around 45 lb), I was just the average tubby guy who stays in the background and doesn't get any attention from the ladies. Now, I have generally noticed more looking my way, and most of them make it pretty obvious. Heh, I couldn't even go to the golf course without getting a couple of stares (one place you'd think you wouldn't get many)

2. Not that I can tell........

3. Yes, I did get the typical negative reactions. The most obvious were those of family members who kept saying "You're too skinny. You're anorexic. Eat something dammit!" but ten minutes later, they'd be saying "Wow, you look great, congratulations!" so you can tell that much of it is just jealousy. However, the positive reactions outweigh the negatives. Outside of my family, I have received nothing but positive reactions and compliments.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's an entertaining contrast:

Story 1 - Fat DJohnson

At a club, saw a girl I knew a few years back. Went to talk to her and she didn't immediately recognize me. She rolled her eyes with a disgusted look and was like "No thanks". I called her a bitch and she recognized me and we laughed about it, but still damn not cool to be in situations like that.

Story 2 - Leaner DJohnson

At a club, four girls run up to me and start talking to me. They grind with me and take pictures with me. I'm fairly confused but play along. Then the hottest one licks my face.

You can't even compare the two. It's really messed up how different you are treated just depending on how much energy you have stored on your body for later use.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJohnson
    Here's an entertaining contrast:

Story 1 - Fat DJohnson

At a club, saw a girl I knew a few years back. Went to talk to her and she didn't immediately recognize me. She rolled her eyes with a disgusted look and was like "No thanks". I called her a bitch and she recognized me and we laughed about it, but still damn not cool to be in situations like that.

Story 2 - Leaner DJohnson

At a club, four girls run up to me and start talking to me. They grind with me and take pictures with me. I'm fairly confused but play along. Then the hottest one licks my face.

You can't even compare the two. It's really messed up how different you are treated just depending on how much energy you have stored on your body for later use.

lol that is a really interesting story and contrast.

Keep it up guys and thanks for all your replies. I know there are some more people with intersting stories to tell like this.

Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angelfish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was just thinking about this today actually - EVERY part of my life is different/was affected by weight. I have lost 40kg (88lbs) - I look different, I feel different (and I never thought that I would do this but) I act different too. I have always been a friendly approachable person but I never realised how little I used to look at people in the eye, how I didnt stand tall and confidently, how weight was literally smothering me.

Today I went into a tile manufacturers, the guy serving me wasnt able to help me at that location but he did recommend another place. I felt like he went out of his way to assist and write the details on his personal business card. Maybe he would have acted exactly the same way 2 1/2years ago but then again maybe not. I distinctly remember being at a petrol station and the forecourt attendant came out to assist. He looked at me and looked at the slim pretty gal also there and turned to assist her. Could've just been unintentional, but didnt feel like it at the time...

Some other random changes:
    People dont look in my shopping cart anymore.
    It is an odd feeling for me to feel slimmer than half of the people around me (not at my goal yet!)
    When I do work presentations/teaching I know longer worry about being judged first by my weight - that has a huge impact by the way - so much energy wasted by worrying.
    I can shop anywhere I want and find my size!
    I choose clothes based on what suits me and what I like - not just what fits.
    I feel like I am choosing my lifes course - I choose what I eat, to be fit, what I do - living actively rather than RE-actively to my self induced circumstances.
    I feel pain. You might find that an odd thing to say but when you have previously used food to smother dissapointment/lonlieness/insecurity you dont feel those things so much, though it brings a whole different set of cyclidic problems plus guilt/self condemnation yadda yadda.

There have been friendship changes too... one example is a friend who for the most part is supportive but I sometimes feel like she is adjusting to me being I as an equal. I was very hurt/upset when she had delivered on my birthday a rich chocolate cake :/

I could go on and on with changes I could list but I think I have got deep enough in this post so I will leave you with something funny about the hazards of LEARNING to be a slim, active person...
    Yesterday it was apparent I am rain-jogging Noob or perhaps you could say boob. Even THICK white tshirts turn transparent in the rain! /roll eyes. Not too much of a big deal but I think I gave a few fellow joggers something to think about.. lol

G-strings should come with an instruction book - this morning I rubber band pinged it into the ajoining shower room cubicle. I had to put my hand under the separating wall (and yes there was someone in that shower) and feel around to get it back!! I will have to be more careful - I could've taken out a persons eye! LOL

Anyways be well!
    Food for 5 years, a 1000 gallons of gas, air filtration, water filtration, geiger counter, bomb shelter,... underground goddamn monsters
    ----------

Consistently maintain forward momentum. Be clear in your goals. It is easier to work in line with your goals than against them. 50kg (110lbs) lost to date. :)

Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crissy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did you get more stares?

Discuss
    Yes I do get noticed more. I get more stares and while as a girl I don't think my female parts changed sizes ( joking ) my breast did get smaller.

Reactions, from my then boyfriend now fiance was very supportive and supports me wanting to compete in figure. My friends don't understand why I love being in the gym and surrounded by like minded people.

I am 150 19% BF currently
    Was 230 32% BF a year in a half ago.
    Your only as strong as your weakest moment. When you feel weak remember your goals, smile and keep going.

Starting Weight: 224lbs
    Current Weight: 161 lbs
    Goal Weight: 130 lbs

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow Crissy, thats an amazing change congrats!
    always rep back

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While some of the change in the way people behave with you DOES change if your tubby or lean, i believe its more the way YOU carry yourself when your lean that makes the difference.

When your leaner, you feel more confident(MUCH more confident), energetic, and alive. Not to mention, you also, at some level, now feel that you are worthy of being on the playing field and being dated. Its THAT attitude for the most part, that makes the difference in how people act towards you.
    Miscer

Vegy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vegy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vegy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got alot more lady attention, went from ~35% to ~18% in 5 months. I think the reason I got more attention was that I had such a large boost in confidence.
    I did realise girls in work paying more attention than before though.
    Height: 5' 9"
    01 Sep 09: 103KG
    01 Oct 09: 101KG
    22 Oct Current: 98KG
    01 Nov 09 Target: 97KG

4 Day HIIT
    4 Day Lifting
    1 Day Muay Thai

yubho10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's sad, but I actually lost a few friends after I lost the weight. They didn't have their fat friend around to make themselves feel better anymore, so they had no use for me. Sick, huh?
    There's no such word as can't.
    You CAN, it's just hard.

curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly-top318 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did you get more stares?

Discuss

Well from a female point of view.....Yes to the stares

I've noticed that I need less sleep...

I like to go out more.....

I'd have to say that my breasts got smaller, but I'm fine with that....

Friends and family have been good, except for my one "friend" who will always find something negative to say no matter what. I could win an olympic gold medal and she will find something bad to say.....I guess thats just how she is...

And I get alot more attention from the opposite sex. A little uncomfortable when you are not used to it?

Why do you ask?
    "motivation makes self control possible"

drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I finally got off my butt and lost 30 lbs after being out of shape for a few years I had a few coworkers ask me if I was sick or something, plus a few "you're wasting away" comments. At 6'4"-195 I don't think I looked like I was "wasting away". Kind of funny since a lot of these comments came from people who knew me when I weighed like 160 about 17 years ago when I truly was "skinny" before falling victim to "the desk job".

ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozzyaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've gone from 180kg (400lb) to 90kg (200lb) in the last 12 months and so I'm still about 5-10kg from my goal but I'm actually starting to focus more on putting on muscle rather than just cardio so weight loss has stopped but my body is still changing

I'm not a good looking guy, I dont' think so anyway, due to teh weight loss under the clothes is a whole different story to what I look like with clothes on, but hopefully that'll change with time. I'm only 26 so hopefully things take care of themselves.

In any case ...

1. Definitely. I can get talkign to girls or have girls approach me in clubs and bars pretty easily now. I'm not that shy of a person around women anyway so confidence at least false confidence goes a long way. On Saturday I was putting fake tats onto girls thighs and boobs for mos tof the night and they were lovign it. One girl started humping my leg, another later was quite adamant that I find her. Another in the morning was eager to go home. It's amazing the difference and to tell you the truth I dont' blame anyone but myself!!

2. Definitely. It's definitely bigger.

3. MY Mum is hilarious, my sister is always complementing me and my Dad is really proud. My bro that used to be the good looking guy in the family is probably as big as me now (he's tall and decent build). My mum is just really starting to say that I'm wasting aways etc. One of the girls I know says I can't lose anymore I'm turnign into skin and bone (way exagerated) but most people are really supportive and just shocked. If they ask how much I've lost which has happened recently a lot they are flabberghasted

My best friend is female and has been the whoel time and she has been the only person I've really talked about this stuff to. It's a bit difficult because she is just amazingly hot but I think that's what shocks me is that she does understand, she's been depressed and so isn't that bitchy hot girl, she's really beautiful and understanding. Massive support.

I'd say that a lot of people say "It's a shame we live in such a superficial world" but are you going after overweight women or hot women? Do you honestly give the same amount of time to people no matter how they look? I think in a way it's human nature and I hold no grudges. Obviously I'm easier on overweight peopel than others because I've been there, but I can't honestly say that looks dont' play a part in who I am and am not attracted to.

The way I see it I have another 2-3 months until I think I'll be finished and that'll put me at about 100kg lost in 15 months. I want to keep a decent amount of muscle and have fun at the beach and riding my new motorbike. I'm finally getting the stuff I've dreamed about most of my life and it feels good... I'm not looking back to how bad it was, I'm lookign forward to how good it'll be... with my bigger wang

tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh definately. I used to be around 5'9"-10" and at my highest weighed 235. I wasn't really that flabby, but my face was just huge and I was somewhat unattractive. I never really got attention from girls and if I did it was either from friends or just because they thought I was funny or something.

I lost around 60 lbs over around a year's time about 6 years ago and It was single handedly the best thing I ever did in my life. I look completely different and some people still don't recognize me. I'm now up to 205 from lifting, but my frame is the same and I've added a lot of muscle. When I lost the weight, it was from running and I didn't really do any weights at all. My max bench was probably 140 or so. I lost a ton of muscle, and I still haven't gained it back. Now I'm at about 205 for 4 or 5 reps, which I never thought I would be able to do.

But yeah, people definately look at me differently, especially when going out to clubs and ****. I just wish I would've lost the weight earlier. Basically all of my high school and almost 2 years of college was ruined. I now have the confidence that I didn't before and it has completely changed my life.

Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I have only just properly started losing weight but reading this has to be one of the best things for motivation I have read in a while =D can't wait till I can post in this thread with my results.

XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea i def see people looking more, easier to make friends get chicks!!

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've lost a lot of fat and gained muscle, and I've noticed that not as many people get in my way. I also get more looks from girls, and girls that wouldn't have talked to me before do now. People don't mess with me either anymore. It did affect something downstairs, if you know what I mean.

Shorty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shorty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Yes - One of my exes saw me the other day and called out to me and came and gave me a hug. When she was walking away I saw her do a double take, hahahaa.

2. uhhhh dunno? I don't think so? When I lose more I'm sure it may look a little longer but of course it won't ACTUALLY be longer.

3. Not really, I really only TALK about it to one person, but she is VERY obese and I guess it's my twisted way of trying to motivate her. She's just on the edge of going diabetic which is totally ridiculous and she needs to wake the heck up. Unfortunately she seems more excited about how I look now than going out and doing it herself.

Most of the weight I have lost so far came off my belly and my face/neck, which is GREAT because my face has changed alot and I look 10x better now that I have a nice hard jawline and no double chin. I also lost most of the fat on my cheeks but I'd love to eradicate the rest. Since the most noticable and hard-to-lose things dropped first (which doesn't usually happen), I look so much better overrall
    -=Shorty=-

thedonker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedonker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh just a little story, I showed the hottest girl (back at my place) my before fatloss pictures, she put it real simple, she said if you looked like that I would not even have looked at you, plain and simple, now I want to rip your clothes off.............. needless to say I have very expensive taste in clothing, so I made her take them off me carefully............ ;-) stay classy bodybuilding.com

thedonker

victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes, defenetly more looks than before, I used to get the "look at that fat piece of lard with icecream" and now i get the "i wish my son/daughter or I would look something like that"
    yeah, when relaxed
    and yup. but the good jelous, not the "im going to sabotage you" kind,even thought they do mess me up without knowin it.
    "Love like your life depends on it, live like love is the only thing worth living for"
    "Train because you love to, train because you love yourself"

wow these are incredible. Thanks for the replies. To all of you who have made a change keep up the hard work I know there are more of you with a story to tell!