Closed Thread
Page 213 of 268 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 8013
    gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by grebber View Post
    Love it!!
    I went from a 50-52 to a size 42.. Never thought I would see that size again! Another month or 2 and no more fat boy stores!!
    Well, it even feels better when you go from size 40 to size 30. I walk into stores and they barely have anything in size 30 especially in regular work pants. I am shopping on the internet with confidence for the first time in my life. Plus my pant legs don't drag on the ground anymore. Keep pushing forward men.

OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OpticNerve33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    Trust me, she noticed.

Living well is the best revenge, bar none. Just keep going - if that serves as motivation, great.
    Definitely this.

Case in point, last night at softball I ran into a girl that I had briefly dated, but hadn't seen since last summer. She was playing second base for the other team, and after my first at bat (I hit a double to right), she said "Hey -my name-!", which caught me completely by surprise as I hadn't even noticed her. We only chatted briefly after the game, but several of my teammates said they caught her checking me out whenever I was on base. It's the little things that make all the effort in the gym and kitchen worth it.

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    Living well is the best revenge, bar none. Just keep going - if that serves as motivation, great.
    Originally Posted by OpticNerve33 View Post
    It's the little things that make all the effort in the gym and kitchen worth it.
    Truth. It's not even about that at the end of the day, how people treat you differently - I've found the most important thing that has changed since starting Bodybuilding, lifting, and eating right is that I treat my own damn self differently, and hold myself to new standards and expectations, and push myself with new challenges.

I like living well, living healthy, and looking good. I like putting in the effort at the gym and in the kitchen - there's something right about keeping my body metabolically active, testing myself physically, and pushing myself to the limits whether it's strength goals or trying to run that extra few laps. And then there's something right about treating my body right, and getting it the good foods that it needs. Doesn't mean I've turned away from tasty fatty stuff, but I crave it a lot less now.

As far as reaching my weight goals? The greatest feeling wasn't that my "diet" plan was now over and I'm ready to go back quitting the diet and calling it a success - it was knowing that I can now make more time for pursuing all the other challenges in my life. I've got the handle down on body building, now what can I do to get better grades/ build a better resume? You start to apply your success to the other areas in your life that you'd like to improve, and teach yourself the lessons on how to succeed in those areas now that you've accomplished your weight loss goals. I got that from Martin Mr. IF, it truly is the secret benefit of being lean.

Treat yourself differently, and that's the most important thing. The positive treatment (or even the hateraide) from other people is just the perks of it all.

omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. alot more stares from girls, cause my face went skinny as well, FINALLY got my first ever girlfriend!! and she is a model!! and she is smoking hot!! and amazing!! and i love her.

2. Yes

3. No!
    but it goes well beyond that.
    You pay your dues every time you squat. You pay them every
    time you choke down another can of tuna. You pay them every
    time you puke. This is what you pay just so you can respect
    yourself and call yourself a man. This is membership in
    the brotherhood of iron.

PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a lot of people who saw me at my worst would compliment me a lot, acquaintances would stare at me in silence, I guess trying to figure out if I was who they thought I was. some women who didn't think much of me even developed a crush on me (judging from the extra staring and extra niceness). minus the fat, I'm a pretty good looking guy, not great, but good.

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    I didn't do it the right way and I've payed for it a bit (this was before I found these forums), but I've turned things around and I've been getting better. In 6 months I've dropped about 80 pounds, from 225 to about 147 and I've maintained that for a few months now.
    Wat.

Routine?

Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by loseitall90210 View Post
    I can't come to terms that this is unfair. You wanted the attractive girls that turned you down, but not the ones who were nice and danced with you and talked to you. What would make you think it's not the same with the girls?

I don't see it as a 'sad word', just the law of the land.

We LIKE looking at and wanting nice things and we're programmed that way. No matter what this country says, it's NOT cool being unhealthy and susceptible to numerous terrible diseases.
    I grew up always hearing women groups say "anyone who likes you based on looks is a low life...love your body for how it looks...etc"

I was just saying I never realized how statements like these censored the reality of how people really are and act. I got a reality check by going out to the clubs/bars when I was out of shape vs. in shape.
    Jan 2011: 225 lbs @ 25 to 26% BF
    Jan 2012: 215 lbs
    Feb 2012: 195 lbs
    Mar 2012: 180 lbs
    Apr 2012: 173 lbs
    May 2012: 170 lbs
    Jun 2012: ???
    July 2012: ???

Goal: Low to mid 160s lbs @ 9% to 12% BF by July 2012

Frisbee Enthusiast UltimateBrah's Avatar
    UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DarinK View Post
    I did get more attention after I lost weight. But the most attention came when I got my bodyfat below 10% , then people really paid attention. People in the gym would always ask me how, and the answer was always the same-my diet, diet, and more dieting. Most people in the gym have the workout part down pretty good. It's what they do when they leave that holds them back.
    Without giving too much information, my genital size didn't increase, it just looked bigger and felt bigger to my girlfriend now that my stomach wasn't there to hold me back and block penetration.
    I got no visible jealous reactions. Some of my friends did start saying I should start enjoying life more (drinking, partying, unhealthy eating etc).
    gahhh dont you hate that? It's like the lazy man's excuse for not living healthy
    Lift, Laugh, Love

omnia possum in eo qui me confortat

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    Wat.

Routine?
    I didn't do it right it was before I found this site and I lost a lot of my former strength because of it.

Visualise what u cant see Verbaleyes's Avatar
    Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when i lost 50kgs (110lbs) 6 years ago girls who friendzoned reassessed that decision and notasinglefukwasgiven, family said i looked too skinny/unhealthy (yeah going from 140kgs to 90kgs must be a bad thing) mates treated me differently and tried to suggest i was a cokehead on the sly when in reality i was working my rear off to get currency and living in my home gym. basically everyones worst assumptions came to fruition and it was what i expected. best part was being judged by an ex i was with for 4 years who turned sloot while i was out of shape that i hadnt seen in two years since the split. saw her on my bday at a club and her shocked expression was the best bday present ever. the shmoo was served up on a platter and i bedded her two best mates that night. cant beat that feeling brahs.

joethemole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just noticed last weekend... two different sets of girls (possibly drunk) at a concert actually spoke with me. This has never happened to me before, but again this is possibly because they are drunk more than anything else... but at least girls are talking to me now. Never happened before.

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's Marathon Monday in Boston today, meaning it's crazy as hell outside, tons of people on the streets drunk and celebrating. My friends and I were walking down the street and I was cheering runners on, and a sorority chick cheers back at me and squeezes my butt. She casually walked away.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chudude View Post
    It's Marathon Monday in Boston today, meaning it's crazy as hell outside, tons of people on the streets drunk and celebrating. My friends and I were walking down the street and I was cheering runners on, and a sorority chick cheers back at me and squeezes my butt. She casually walked away.

Nice. Just so... nice!

DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am down a total of 200+ pounds total. I also just had my tummy tuck. I will keep you guys posted on how things have changed lol. So far so good.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 200 Pounds Club"!
    My Weight loss support group page: https://www.********.com/pages/Phoenix-Reborn-Nutrition-Training/

MMMC-Lower Middle Management.

Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    Nice. Just so... nice!
    I was quite shocked at first to be honest. I thought how that's totally unacceptable the other way around, like if I were to grab her right back. My friends were like, "Did that...just happen?"

Definitely a highlight of the weekend...ha ha..

Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightwatchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like a lot of you I have fat most of my life, I have been reading this thread for a while now and it always gives me motivation when I go off track.

I decided to post now as I have just reached one of my small goals.

I started out just over a year and a half ago after I weighed myself after starting a new job, at that point I was struggling to walk for 10 minutes without breaking into a sweat. One night I decided to weigh myself and I felt disgusted at the outcome 380LBS!! I weighed more than most WWF wrestlers I grew up watching! ha. Anyway I decided something needed to do something before I died at the ripe age of 21. So I bought myself a punch bag some weights and started working away. Skip forward to now and for the first time I can recall I was below the 300 mark at a grand old weight of 299.. Woo! And to be honest I'm feeling great, I have started lifting heavier and noticing I have developed some good mass (under the fat), I feel much fitter in general and walk everywhere now instead of busses (saved me a lot of money)

I know I'm still massively overweight and still have a long way to go but I just wanted to hopefully let anyone who is just starting out to keep strong It will be hard sometimes and you will sometimes fall but what matters is that you pick yourself up and carry on.

The key thing I found myself was set one overall target, for me I am aiming to join the Royal Marines. Also to obviously set smaller weight goals each month, just don't celebrate with a two day drinking session filled with kebabs. These are bad.

Oh and yes I have noticed that when I have had a couple of drinks (my sober confidence is still a joke) women are friendlier towards me, however it never really gets anywhere.

renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) renrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread has probably been the most valuable thing for me on my cutting journey. I started last year at 244lbs, I looked revolting, very self concious and never approached anybody in public.
    I am not don yet but im down to 200lbs as of today, I feel fantastic, feel waaay more confident, and everyone has been commenting on how much I have lost.

I have definately noticed more stares coming my way, especially one girl that i asked out before at my former 244lb mass of ugliness. She has changed her behaviour around me, I catch her staring a lot, plus she now comes and talks to me. I still want to cut down to get my abs to pop out, once i get there, I will seek every possible excuse to take my shirt off..

Weight loss = a MASSIVE confidence booster, you simply realise that you are the s$%t.

Keep on losing, its the best thing you can ever do!!

TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posted in the forum as well but thought it belonged here.....

So I have been doing the singer/songwriter thing on the side for several years, play a lot around home and live close enough to Nashville that I usually get up once every week or two. Haven't had any big commercial success but I've been told no by some famous people, lol.

So after gigging way too much last fall I decided to give the music a rest for a few months and focus on my family and body recomp mission.

Wed. was my first gig back and it was amazing. Hadn't seen several of my writing buddies in months and they flipped out. I could sing my butt off without a gut on top of my diaphragm and it was so much easier to play sitting one a bar stool on stage because I could actually hold my guitar close to me where it should be.

I hadn't even thought of the effect weight loss would have on my music.

It's a complicated story but part of the reason I turned to the gym was the classic female rejection story. I have been waiting on my self esteem to start coming back but am still highly critical of my appearance(I ain't settling for anything but a body like some of the transformations I've seen on here). I am a married man and can't do much with it but I got hit on big time by a chick that was super gorgeous(like that girl from Definetly Maybe/Confessions of a Shopaholic, Can't think of her name) and way out of my league after the show. Good ego boost and an affirmation that I'm on the right track.

LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TowerChaser View Post
    It's a complicated story but part of the reason I turned to the gym was the classic female rejection story. I have been waiting on my self esteem to start coming back but am still highly critical of my appearance(I ain't settling for anything but a body like some of the transformations I've seen on here). I am a married man and can't do much with it but I got hit on big time by a chick that was super gorgeous(like that girl from Definetly Maybe/Confessions of a Shopaholic, Can't think of her name) and way out of my league after the show. Good ego boost and an affirmation that I'm on the right track.
    Well I'd wish that you would choose it more for the health aspects but people have their own definition of motivation. The one thing I gotta say though is that I have seen it where people get a gf and then go back towards the old lifestyle but with the new girl.

I lift now for me. My time, improve my body, and become a beast. That's how I justify cutting instead of feasting and lifting like it's the last time I'll ever be at the gym.
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

burf2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember commenting on here a couple of years ago when I was first losing weight. I went from 273 stone to 196lb! However once worked kicked in hard, I went back to 236, with a poor diet, etc. I now have a son! and my wife is really supporting my weight lose with cooking brilliant food and I have dropped down to 206lb (since feb) in a healthy maintainable way.

I am getting so many compliments from a huge range of people! I have never had so many compliments in my life. My wife thinks I am in the best shape I have ever been. Sadly I am not as strong as I was however I will get there. I have a home gym now, do boxing and run a lot.

TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Well I'd wish that you would choose it more for the health aspects but people have their own definition of motivation. The one thing I gotta say though is that I have seen it where people get a gf and then go back towards the old lifestyle but with the new girl.

I lift now for me. My time, improve my body, and become a beast. That's how I justify cutting instead of feasting and lifting like it's the last time I'll ever be at the gym.
    I agree 100%. I'm actually married so unless something changes I won't go back to fat with a new girlfriend. The rejection came from a little playing around with a friend we almost did. I know it's stupid to think but my brain just said "if you were ripped instead of that almost happening, it would've happened." Stupid weiner thinking I know but it was enough to get me in the weight room and eating right. After that I have seen the benefits for me personally, financially, as a husband father and performing songwriter.

nikeduck23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Verbaleyes View Post
    when i lost 50kgs (110lbs) 6 years ago girls who friendzoned reassessed that decision and notasinglefukwasgiven, family said i looked too skinny/unhealthy (yeah going from 140kgs to 90kgs must be a bad thing) mates treated me differently and tried to suggest i was a cokehead on the sly when in reality i was working my rear off to get currency and living in my home gym. basically everyones worst assumptions came to fruition and it was what i expected. best part was being judged by an ex i was with for 4 years who turned sloot while i was out of shape that i hadnt seen in two years since the split. saw her on my bday at a club and her shocked expression was the best bday present ever. the shmoo was served up on a platter and i bedded her two best mates that night. cant beat that feeling brahs.
    I was with a girl for four years just now recently broke up 4 months ago. Was cheated on by her twice, as I have fallen out of shape...This would be a DREAM MOTHER ****ING COME TRUE...and I CANNOT WAIT. INSPIRATION BRAH
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nikeduck23 View Post
    I was with a girl for four years just now recently broke up 4 months ago. Was cheated on by her twice, as I have fallen out of shape...This would be a DREAM MOTHER ****ING COME TRUE...and I CANNOT WAIT. INSPIRATION BRAH
    20 yrs old....brotha you got a LOT of time to train and get in shape...and you got plenty of time to party it up and meet a ton of other people too. Life's short. Train like you don't have tomorrow and live all the moments you can!

I actually just broke up with my GF due to her wanting to get married and me not wanting to. She partied her arse off in college and well, me I never had those moments, so we broke it off. In her angry rage, she said to me "don't think just cause you're in shape now that women will just crawl to you!!!"....well at least she verified with me that my workout routine is working. LoL.
    Jan 2011: 225 lbs @ 25 to 26% BF
    Jan 2012: 215 lbs
    Feb 2012: 195 lbs
    Mar 2012: 180 lbs
    Apr 2012: 173 lbs
    May 2012: 170 lbs
    Jun 2012: ???
    July 2012: ???

Goal: Low to mid 160s lbs @ 9% to 12% BF by July 2012

Originally Posted by Assassin10 View Post
    20 yrs old....brotha you got a LOT of time to train and get in shape...and you got plenty of time to party it up and meet a ton of other people too. Life's short. Train like you don't have tomorrow and live all the moments you can!

I actually just broke up with my GF due to her wanting to get married and me not wanting to. She partied her arse off in college and well, me I never had those moments, so we broke it off. In her angry rage, she said to me "don't think just cause you're in shape now that women will just crawl to you!!!"....well at least she verified with me that my workout routine is working. LoL.
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL! Thanks man...Yes im turning 21 in late june...and I want next year of school here at university to be the best time of my life. Im taking up a landscaping job, while maintaining my 3 day split of lifting this summer...the pounds are going to be OBLITERATED...Ive already lost 25...Just gonna keep this train rollin! **** bitches get money as of now. Im not even WORRIED about my next relationship...I dont even have trouble talking to girls at 290 lbs, let alone what i'll be able to do at 190. I appreciate these words of kindness and optimism more than you can believe...The only words of encouragement I ever hear is from myself. Nobody understands **** and the one person who did understand cheated twice and is no longer a part of my life haha....she told me all the while "Ur weight doesnt matter nick" ....yeah OOOOOkay, little did I know you were a cheating slut and your words were slowly killing me. Thinking everything I ate was "OK" because I was complacent with how we were. **** this. **** this mundane life...and **** it all. INTENSITY has just been brought to the table.

BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think people treat me a lot better. I definitely get more looks from girls. I have girls flirt with me a lot more now.

P.S. is there a way I can see this thread without "Djin" replies....His head-cocked avatar and 4 replies per page..all weird as hell..freak me the **** out.

venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) venom55520 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, i can't wait to lose weight. and my opinion on whether it is right that slimmer, more fit people get treated better, is that if you worked that hard to get that body, you should be treated better. sorry but that's the truth. you better believe that when i do drop the 90+ pounds i still need to lose, that i'll be enjoying every minute of it, because i worked hard for it. and i sacrificed for it.

also, i got blessed with good genetics as far as my face and height go too, so it feels like a waste being this fat

Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000) Renskol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had one of those awkward moments yesterday on the train. The disabled seat on the train (catch a train to Uni) fits 1.5 people and I usually took up the 1.5 People slot when I was fat, today I was sitting near the disabled seat with my friend and he said "come sit down next to me". I hesitated asking "where do I sit down?" and he said "right next to me" (no homo).

I went to sit down, I took up even less than half of the disabled seat. The feeling I had was so ... weird if anything. When I got home, I pulled out my old pair of jeans and to see that my current 2 legs combined is the size of one of the leg holes of the jeans. I've still haven't had much female contact in general, overall etc which sucks a lot in terms of people looking at me, people wanting to talk to me etc.

My current FB Profile picture is me back roughly 30kg ago in the dark, but it's nice to see that people will judge you as a person based off your profile picture. Feels weird man to bulk now.
    May 2011: 260lbs+ (Obese in Hospital) -- 2012 Recomp Year (April: 158lbs, Dec: 163lbs) -- 2013 - 2014 Monster-Bulk Status (SRS)

~~ Ugly Duckling Syndrome Crew ~~
    ~~ Melbourne Misc Crew ~~

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This just made my ****ing week right here. Just got back from buying some new (smaller!) clothes and I decided today was the day I was going to start looking at some shirts that are cut with a "V" taper to them and it actually fit! When I walked into the store I had one of my fat guy shirts on that didn't exactly make me look awesome. When I walked out of the dressing room one of the sales girls eyes popped out and said "Wow, that shirt looks good on you", emphasis on the good. First time for everything, I wasn't even sure what to say because I was so blown away. I thought I looked good but to hear someone else say it felt pretty god damn good.

The fat guy shirt I wore into the Goodwill pile that I'm dropping off this weekend as soon as I got home
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gpo613 View Post
    Well, it even feels better when you go from size 40 to size 30. I walk into stores and they barely have anything in size 30 especially in regular work pants. I am shopping on the internet with confidence for the first time in my life. Plus my pant legs don't drag on the ground anymore. Keep pushing forward men.
    great job at weight loss, repped
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

Closed Thread
Page 213 of 268 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast