Closed Thread
Page 258 of 268 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 8013
    nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sa7soon View Post
    It's been a few months since I've posted ITT but I still follow it. Great job everyone and keep it up!!

These are my latest progress pics. Still got about 30-35 lbs to go but i'm getting there.

Before= 325 lbs
    July 13= 275 lbs
    Nov 14= 218 lbs
    Goal = 10-11% bodyfat, ~195 lbs

July 2013

November 2014

July 2013

November 2014
    Awesome progress!
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde

Redgistered User dwightaroundya's Avatar
    dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Omg where do I start. 2 years ago i was 290. Today I'm 211 15% bf. (No recent pics, weighting my goal). 6'5 btw. I play in a league (basketball). I always see the opposing team sideline chicks checking me out the bench.

Sex was non existing 2 years ago. I don't think because I was overweight, more that I had no motivation. Today it's usually 2 chicks a month...very average to ugly looking though (oh well).

I get numbers from 9 and 10s but either flake or they think I'm a player. This weekend in Houston, met asian chick at hotel. No sex just alot kissing/foreplay. But yea I get eye f**k anywhere i go.

It gets interesting whenever a chick is with her man ; )

As far as family, friends. Hate is everywhere. I could sense it. Some cousins dap me off. Some just say hey and keep going. I could care less. One of my cousin's wife kept staring at me for Christmas. She knew i was a fat ass and saw the progress. I'm the limelight at weddings. Suit fit tight. I could care less about co workers though.

Never really looked fat I guess. Most people I know keep asking me if I got taller. Only had 3 female initiate conversation attempted to play the male role and ask me to date them in the pass 2 years.....turned them all down LMAO

To sum it up. Eat good, Sleep good, and drink coffee. Don't rep me

MexicanChorizo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah rude people couldn't find any thing else to something negative about my body. Those "Get out of here, Fatass" days are over.

bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back to this thread again. (AKA another update)

My last post I was stalled. Un motivated but still trying to eat good. Now, I am still slip sliding but the scale finally started to budge. Going down. I am to 167.0 at my last weigh in a couple days ago! I still feel fatter then holy hell but I guess that is what the years of basically giving up and getting to 244 pounds will do! I have proof that the fat guy is pretty much in my head!

Years of being fat has really messed with me. Now, granted I am thinking I am just skinny fat now, probably always have been.

Some proof: I have shown my ID to a few people that was taken several years ago. "Thats not you... is it!?" "Who is that?" "You used to be fat!?"

Recently my friend, whom I have not seen for a few months who I have been texting back and forth with said I was skinny a couple days ago. She came over today and was shocked! I told her point blank I still thought I was fat and of course she said I was skinny, that she was fat (I don't think so). I retorted by grabbing a (shrinking) fat roll and said look! She didn't buy it. She still said I looked good! I finally took the compliment and shut up lol.

After she left I went out for a walk and took note of a girl looking at me as I walked in her direction. Not a quick look, it was kind of extended. I looked away (that damn fat guy again) and as I walked by. She was looking again.

At work I have walked by and have took notice of a couple girls taking notice of me. I know how to figure this one out, if I just do it, but for now I just write it off as looking at my general direction as I need to walk by both of them to do my job.

I still try to eat better, I do still hit up fast food, but try to make smarter choices doing so. But an interesting thing has developed and that is the foods I once loved, the bad stuff... is really starting to taste like crap. Salty. WAY salty at times. Ice cream just don't taste the same. I have ditched creamer in my morning coffee. Have cut back on Starbucks, but will still order the larger drinks. Next steps would be to go smaller and fewer and farther between. Starting to cut back more on the alcohol, but one can get tired of mostly water, no sugar tea and coffee.

Trying to eat decent at work is a challenge but is doable. Just need more planning, and maybe just taking my food to work instead of eating mostly tuna salad snacks and salads and a poor boy sandwich here and there as well an odd yogurt. Yes. I get tired of the same stuff but that can be solved with some planning. This is the next step. Pot roasts I can make some stuff with.

So, according to a few people I am now skinny, even as I grab pretty much one remaining roll of fat off my belly. But the inner fat me is still there. Even though I still and slide and have probably done this about as haphazardly as one can. And I am still going. A little bit at a time I suppose. I still get discouraged. Feel guilty about eating crap, don't really follow numbers. On work days my fitbit often reads about 14 thousand steps and sometimes 2700 calories burned but I doubt that thing is highly accurate. I just use it as a general baseline tool.

I am still very self conscious. Still have that fat guy mentality (will this ever go away?) Seem to be ever so slightly moving forward with women. I seriously think I just got to the point I was self loathing and just hid myself and became invisible.

So yeah, just something I felt like sharing.

Size 32 pants from 42/44s! and from 244 to 167.0 at last weigh in!

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nondualism View Post
    Awesome progress!
    Thanks, bud, I appreciate it!
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

701Son has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first post, new guy here. The difference is day and night. I went from 340 to currently low 170's. Before I was never given the time of day, now I got people eye ballin me everywhere. The myth is true ladies and gentlemen.
    Ex Fatty

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 701Son View Post
    This is my first post, new guy here. The difference is day and night. I went from 340 to currently low 170's. Before I was never given the time of day, now I got people eye ballin me everywhere. The myth is true ladies and gentlemen.
    Congrats on the weight loss. Respect!

What myth are you talking about? Are you referring to how fatties/non-fatties are treated differently? I thought that was common knowledge, I see it every day...

Have a fatty flirting with a girl at a bar and he is labeled as a creep. Transform that fatty to a ripped stud and he's "dreamy". The disparity between the two is evident in almost every aspect of life...

Besides the OP's questions, what kind of differences do you notice?

One of the things I have noticed and was never prepared for, is the amount of guys that see me as a threat to their girl. They'll interrupt conversations, jump in randomly, interject, change the subject when it's something we're animated about, pull her away from our conversation and get all cuddly/kissy and it's blatantly obvious what's going on... At least to me..

At first I thought it was in my head and I was being conceited and narcissistic, but a few friends I had while I was a fatty did the same thing when they never used to...
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

Fat, Crash and Burn! Cadillacs57's Avatar
    Cadillacs57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 page bump.
    Luck favors the brave

KingTk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first post here, but I've been looking at this thread since 2011. I've been morbidly obese for more than a decade, and I began my weight loss journey back in August of 2014. Since then I've lost 50 pounds. I'm still morbidly obese, and I'm still in the 300s. However, I've noticed a stark difference in the way that people treat me now as opposed to the way they treated me when I was 365 pounds.

To give an example, I've been at my current job for 2 years now. There were always 1 or 2 people that consistently ignored my existence. I would greet them (like normal people do), and they would neither respond nor look at me. But now? Not only do these people acknowledge my presence, but they also seek me out to have conversations with. They also ask me for advice (that has nothing to do with weight loss interestingly enough). I can't imagine how people will respond to me when I lose another 50 pounds, but I'm excited to find out!

sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) sleepwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. Lost 65-70lbs and started dating girls i would have never thought would look my way. Friends invited me out for more things, and got compliments, hookups, and tons of advice questions at work.
    8/12/2012 - 258lbs
    11/13/2014- 186lbs

Still fighting.

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the past 9 months I have dropped forty pounds of fat and added about 7-10 pounds of muscle back onto my frame.

And aside from my closest friends and immediate family (who have to deal with me and my dieting on a regular basis) absolutely no one, and I mean no one that I know or see casually has commented about my weight change or even indicated that they have noticed anything at all.

Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Night and day. I hookup with a new girl almost every weekend. Looking cut makes a world of difference. Went from 213 to 156 at my slimmest. 20%+ to 11%. Currently at 167 but added a bit of mass. Much more confidence. Much more attention. Not sure of my facial astectics. I think they are good but not sure what I am on rate scale with being slimmer.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Cousin Anthony came over to do his laundry in June 2014 after I had dropped from 254 in December 2013 down to 209 pounds, and he saw me and said I looked "crazy skinny" and that I had lost an incredible amount of weight since he last saw me. I had probably lost close to twenty pounds since the last time I had spent a lot of time with him prior to that.

Other people had mentioned how skinny I looked, too. I ended up bouncing back up to 222 though, so now I'm trying to turn that back around and get down under 200 as my new goal.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolspin26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bumpity bump bump

Lean mean cutting machine BaseJumper's Avatar
    BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shameless bump
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

Lean mean cutting machine BaseJumper's Avatar
    BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A thread like this should not die.

Bump
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnhappyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm noticing more looks. I lost 20lbs (198 to 178) before many women used to look through me but now I get looks.

Anyone else notice more attention with a moderate weight loss like mine?

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My wife told me she kind of misses my love handles, used to give her something to hang on to haha. I don't think she really does.

Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UnhappyBrah View Post
    I'm noticing more looks. I lost 20lbs (198 to 178) before many women used to look through me but now I get looks.

Anyone else notice more attention with a moderate weight loss like mine?
    I have lost about 30. Haven't really been on many social outings since it came off but one girl I know who is engaged sends me naughty texts when she's drunk. It's flattering but I don't to be the type to ruin a relationship. lol.
    Dec 1 2014: 188.5 lbs
    Jan 05 2015: 178.5 lbs
    Feb 2 2015: 170 lbs
    June 22 2015: 167.5 lbs

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been stopped and complimented on my physique in the grocery by both men and women randomly.

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rich1143 View Post
    I have lost about 30. Haven't really been on many social outings since it came off but one girl I know who is engaged sends me naughty texts when she's drunk. It's flattering but I don't to be the type to ruin a relationship. lol.
    Just nail her, it's her ruining the relationship not you & you'd be helping a brother out by exposing what she's like behind his back

karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cerigitts View Post
    Just nail her, it's her ruining the relationship not you & you'd be helping a brother out by exposing what she's like behind his back
    This actually makes sense.
    My story: 204 lbs --> 138 lbs. --> Currently on my way back up!

Starting Strength Status (8.20.15)

Squat (3x5) - 245 lbs.
    Military Press (3x5) - 95 lbs.
    Deadlift - 240 lbs.
    Bench - 150 lbs.
    Power Clean - TBD

Tingly like Beta-Alanine! alkemyst's Avatar
    alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think for moderate weight loss it's about 90% confidence increase.

I can be fat and still get attention, it's much more though and a better selection when I am in shape.

That said I have found when I have gotten to ripped, the attention drops and I get more attention from overly built chicks.

When a guy feels like he is looking more fit, in better clothes, a better hair cut, etc...it boosts their confidence and chicks like a guy that's a "man's man", the guy that walks the talk.

The guy not getting those chicks refers to that guy as a douchebag.
    Re-becoming monster.

01/28/13 188lbs
    01/18/13 191lbs
    01/11/13 194lbs
    12/23/12 196lbs
    12/08/12 198lbs
    12/06/12 200lbs
    11/28/12 201lbs
    11/11/12 203lbs
    11/09/12 204lbs
    11/06/12 205lbs
    11/01/12 209lbs
    10/26/12 210lbs
    10/18/12 211lbs
    10/10/12 212lbs
    10/08/12 215lbs
    10/04/12 216lbs
    09/29/12 219lbs
    09/26/12 223lbs
    09/24/12 225lbs
    08/05/12 237lbs

I rep back when possible.

alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cerigitts View Post
    Guys that are that stupid shouldn't be helped. Why kill the booty calls for us?

Chicks like having the guy in their life to bring around to mom and dad...you screw that up and she's back looking for something committed again for a while until she gets bored again.

That said, dudes don't bore your women, bore them repeatedly. puns intended.
    Re-becoming monster.

01/28/13 188lbs
    01/18/13 191lbs
    01/11/13 194lbs
    12/23/12 196lbs
    12/08/12 198lbs
    12/06/12 200lbs
    11/28/12 201lbs
    11/11/12 203lbs
    11/09/12 204lbs
    11/06/12 205lbs
    11/01/12 209lbs
    10/26/12 210lbs
    10/18/12 211lbs
    10/10/12 212lbs
    10/08/12 215lbs
    10/04/12 216lbs
    09/29/12 219lbs
    09/26/12 223lbs
    09/24/12 225lbs
    08/05/12 237lbs

Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alexender is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im currently 225 at 5feet11.

My goal is to weight 175.

So a 50 pound weight loss.

I dont know how i will manage this... I guess running and calorie deficit...

Originally Posted by Alexender View Post
    Im currently 225 at 5feet11.

My goal is to weight 175.

So a 50 pound weight loss.

I dont know how i will manage this... I guess running and calorie deficit...
    Cardio is good for your heart, heavy lifting good for weight loss.

When I lift, even at 43 my diet can be a bit sloppy. I am not trying to hit <10% BF anymore though.
    Re-becoming monster.

01/28/13 188lbs
    01/18/13 191lbs
    01/11/13 194lbs
    12/23/12 196lbs
    12/08/12 198lbs
    12/06/12 200lbs
    11/28/12 201lbs
    11/11/12 203lbs
    11/09/12 204lbs
    11/06/12 205lbs
    11/01/12 209lbs
    10/26/12 210lbs
    10/18/12 211lbs
    10/10/12 212lbs
    10/08/12 215lbs
    10/04/12 216lbs
    09/29/12 219lbs
    09/26/12 223lbs
    09/24/12 225lbs
    08/05/12 237lbs

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's a lot easier to get girls, but most of the girls who are attracted now aren't really the relationship kind.
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

Originally Posted by Rousinthehous View Post
    It's a lot easier to get girls, but most of the girls who are attracted now aren't really the relationship kind.
    You are wearing blinders now.
    Re-becoming monster.

01/28/13 188lbs
    01/18/13 191lbs
    01/11/13 194lbs
    12/23/12 196lbs
    12/08/12 198lbs
    12/06/12 200lbs
    11/28/12 201lbs
    11/11/12 203lbs
    11/09/12 204lbs
    11/06/12 205lbs
    11/01/12 209lbs
    10/26/12 210lbs
    10/18/12 211lbs
    10/10/12 212lbs
    10/08/12 215lbs
    10/04/12 216lbs
    09/29/12 219lbs
    09/26/12 223lbs
    09/24/12 225lbs
    08/05/12 237lbs

Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Puglett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To ops questions

Yes dink looks bigger when hard

Definitely am noticing different reactions from the opposite sex

I cut most old friends out my life so no comment there but family has been very supportive. Although its hard at time because they dont really unserstand why i do the things i do at all times, like passing up on a meal that would be impossible to track cals to eat my weighed out chicken. Overall very supportived though

Now..where do i start.. I posted a few pages back when i first started this all and one thinf i said was "if this is the tip of the iceberg i cant wait to see what else is in store". Oh lord i had no idea thats for sure.

At my heaviest i was a whopping 270 at 5'10" got down to 240 due to idk what i guess stress and from there said hey ill ride this out. I was wearing a tighf size 40 jeans and a 2xl that was nearing too tight. When i was that big, i had in my mind that i was nothing in this world. I was as self consious as you could get. I wore hoodies and sweatlants everywhere to hide my frams and summer was the bane of my existence. Couldnt make eye contact with anybody let alone attractive females and overall felt like i was nothing in this world. To the point of suicidal thoughts many times. Willingly not going out to simple places like the store because i knew people would stare and judge me as i walked. I hated it. I hated myself. I hated life.

I now sit at 200lbs wearing a xl and can make a L look good with the right stitching, baggy size 38 jeans (seeiously if no belt they fall immidiately lol need to go shopping). When im out and about i hold my head high now and noticed i have developed this sort of swagger walk LOL. Confidence is X10 now. I find myself being able to flirt with girls and keep eye contact regularly. This would have never happened before.

To continue to touch on the opposite sex thing. I notice more females flirting with me as well now. Playful banter, laughing at unfunny things i say, touching me often, finding mundane reasons to speak to me. A complete 180. I still struggle with the fat kid mentality sometimes especially when i get looks from females whom are strangers but its getting better.

Im a completely different person now and im not even done with my transformation yet! Have another 20-30lbs to go to be where i want to be then its bulk time. To put it simply making this change in lifestyle has literally been THE BEST thing i have ever done for myself.

To anybody out there reading this thread for encouragement. Trust me when i say its worth it. When i firat started i made every excuse in the book to i cqnt afford the food for diet (eating healthy is wayyy cheaper than eating unhealthy srs) to telling myself i just flat out dont have the willpower.

If you make the change i guarantee it WILL be one of the greatest deciaions of your life. Good luck to everybody in the process and congratulations to those who have made it already.

TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't posted for ages... I've basically plateaud but I'm not massively concerned... Am on a 4 month trip around Aus with my 3 year old so I can't go to the gym at the moment... Diet has been pretty good still so that's alright... From my heaviest, I've lost 40kgs (120kgs to 80kgs) so I'm still stoked... When I get home I'll hit it hard again and get down to hopefully 65-70kgs...

Aussie Crew
    Misc Snapchat Crew

Closed Thread